What is with the irrational hatred of this animated webseries while waifu, company wars...

What is with the irrational hatred of this animated webseries while waifu, company wars, /pol/ threads and lewd draw threads go unchecked?

Also what are some fights you want to see?

Attached: 1345FB4C-7CB0-4F48-A8E3-8A2A1558B3DD.jpg (225x225, 11K)

The biggest problem with DB is probably the fact that it cause an extremely toxic flame war that can leak into other threads, especially when both character are Yea Forums related.

I really want to see Dexter Vs Jimmy Neutron since both characters have pretty powerful tech at their disposal.
Also I want a 2 v 2 match up with one of the teams being Panty and Stocking. I don't know who would be a good match up though.

Attached: InfatuatedMajorCheetah-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 2.67M)

Salt. That’s really it.

Ben vs Hal got ugly really fast

Congrats, you’re more autistic and loathsome and spamming than waifu threads

Power level faggotry at its worst and most autistic, and often only features one Yea Forums character to begin with

Show me 5 /pol/ threads

Because its fucking gay and middle school tier. Now fuck off fag, are you gonna post about pirates vs ninjas & the zombie apocalypse next?
Being annoying is the worst crime on Yea Forums, lurk more newfaggot. You disgust me

Aang vs. Edward Elric - Hold my beer.

Nobody is worse than HEAT boomers and Ben 10 zoomers. Especially when combined.

Heat?

Hal’s Emerald Advancement Team. Crazy Hal fans, sent bomb threats and burned Kyle Rayner books when he was the main GL.

Power level threads and the like are a guaranteed cancer. At least most of the rest besides /pol/ threads can give something of worth, shit like the Horrorverse, Death Battle threads, SCP threads, etc. add nothing at all.

Attached: mahvuhl.png (945x325, 137K)

power level shit is the biggest autism magnet

>waifufagotry
lowest tier of on-topic
>company wars
deleted quickly
>/pol/
deleted eventually
>edit threads
same as waifufaggotry but higher because anons have a chance to improve their drawing skills

death battle is just an excuse of Yea Forums to off-topic. if you go through the past death battle threads, they all end up being filled with Yea Forums content.

I really loved when the genjifags were so fucking pissed over the raiden fight.

WAIT UNTIL THE G1 BLOG POSTS THE AANG VS ED PREDICTION YOU FUCK

The Horroverse and SCP threads have had far more interesting discussion than like, 99% of the board catalog right now. Threads like your pic are fucking garbage, or become garbage via derailing.

Company wars and /pol/ trash are almost NEVER deleted. Especially when they hide behind "technically on-topic" pics. They'll stay up and stink up the board until they hit bump limit and archive. And then new ones will be made to replace them.

>Company wars and /pol/ trash are almost NEVER deleted.
i've seen company war threads immediately get deleted. stonetoss and kkk superman threads get deleted, but takes longer for whatever reason.
>Especially when they hide behind "technically on-topic" pics.
that could be said for any kind of thread.
>They'll stay up and stink up the board until they hit bump limit and archive. And then new ones will be made to replace them.
what actually never gets deleted are "thinly-veiled" off-topic Yea Forums threads. "how does x fare in the marvel/dc universe?"

>Last horrorverse thread was over 200 posts in and couldn't break 30 IPs
>All they did was storytime hack & slash and argue over whether the threads should be on Yea Forums
Yes, truly this is peak Yea Forums discussion.

Horrroverse?

Some anons tried to make a sort of general/"project" about every one of all the horror IPs being in one universe. It went out of hand when people who kept assuming shit like Undertale was horror crept and autistically screeched at everyone who didn't want Undertale or creepypastas in.
Really, the only thing to come out of the threads were mere ideas. Nothing else. If they aren't going to produce anything worthwhile, like stories or drawings (even the fucking amalgam Captain Marvel threads and the Earth-3 Marvel threads got that), then it shouldn't really be there at all.

Attached: ocean water.png (600x599, 355K)

>what is Goku vs Superman

They get shit wrong on purpose to 'generate controversy'. Toph lasting a minute against Gaara, my ass.

Can't wait to shit on Yea Forums when Aang loses.

The boards on this site all have different standards of what they deem to be beneath them, which are inconsistent, and don't always make sense. Take Yea Forums. Yea Forums doesn't like waifu threads--in a sense. Midna fap threads aren't uncommon, but a general waifu thread taking the same form it does in Yea Forums tends to be treated like autistic cringe, which I suppose it is, but then they have the same moronic "why yes, I do enjoy ____, how could you tell?" threads, more rampant e-celeb threads, and other things that Yea Forums would probably consider autistic cringe.

The site's just filled with autists judging other autists' interests as too autistic while lacking the self-awareness to realize their own autism. Which makes sense, cause that kind of comes with the territory of being an autist.

I don't see how.

Pre-promotion era was rife with errors. They haven't made a single bad call since they promoted the bloggers though.

>Death battle is an animated show of western origins
>Often features superheroes
>Closet weebs hate it because their boy lost to Superman

I love Death Battle because they bully otaku and otaku deserve to be bullied.

Naw. As delicious as Hal vs Ben was, NOTHING will top the autism of Goku vs Superman. It's been YEARS and DBZfags still can't get over it.

>while waifu, company wars, /pol/ threads and lewd draw threads go unchecked?
Literally all of these get deleted automatically outside waifufagging and even then half the time it's deleated