How bad will it be?

how bad will it be?

Attached: 33dc5ef3ff7f4840906ca957084f493c-superJumbo.jpg (1366x2048, 491K)

Don't have high hopes. We all know his kid is doing the actual writing.

Pichelli cannot catch a break. Constantly being being saddled with hack writers.

Nepotism goes along ways especially if your dad is buddies with the CEO of Disney.

i'll read it for pichelli and drop it when she leaves

The first issue will ship with a minimum of 60 variants. This will guarantee an easy #1 spot on the charts the month following release. The first issue will be astoundingly mediocre, held aloft by the art alone. The second issue will tank in sales as it will no longer have the variant gimmick behind it. The miniseries will end with a whimper and be quickly forgotten.

The art will be great

I can’t imagin it will be good but there’s a small sliver of a chance it could be. Like a really small chance. Infitesimal one would say, but there is a chance. Though the real question is why is it going to be canon

The problem here is we don't know anything about how well JJ's son can write, and JJ's writing we know from things like Force Awakens, Super 8, Lost, and some other stuff.

His kid is obviously the one that's doing all the writing.
I think it's disgusting that he's getting a job based off what his father does instead of some retard that's living on the sidelines working a shit-job & trying his hardest to get a comic book writing gig.

I won't be reading it out of principle, but it looks like dogshit anyway. Pichelli for your typical first 3 issues too anyway, so snooze.

JRJR sends his regards.

Yeah, fuck John Romita Jr.

So we're expecting this little rat to be the next JRJR or? At least he's got his art-style, like what does the little goblin have? His father can't write, so I'm not sure what anyone's expecting from his younger, immature clone.

But user, doesn't the name Cadaverous just scream genius?

I guess we'll tell you when the comic comes out, sperglord

>At least he's got his art-style
Thank god is only his.

better than anything Geoff Johns has ever done

>you can't discuss people who are Jews without it being considered antisemitism
No one even brought their heritage up, holy shit

Why /pol? I made no issue with him being a little Jew. Comics were founded by Jewish people and Spider-Man is a Jew. I've got no issues with that.
I mean I'll still read it here alongside you. I feel partly to blame for not buying comics anymore.
kek

JRJR at least has compositional and storytelling skills that it seems like some other artists today forgot to learn. Hell, his 80's/early 90's work is not as bad as people are crying about.

We're mocking your generalization, dipshit.
Comics is almost all cronyism and nepotism. What matters is talent.

Newfag, you missed the implication. Yea Forums thinks JRJR sucks, and for the most part I agree with them

>Comics is almost all cronyism and nepotism. What matters is talent.
Which is why comics are creatively (and financially) bankrupt today. The current wave of cronies and nepotists are all no-talent say-gooders who only parrot social media dogma. Maybe it's time to stop hiring based on family name and friendship?

How did the Honorable Shogun get bamboozled into acting like this was Marvel's biggest event of the decade? Disney obviously?

They've been like that since the 40s, jackass.

Yeah, this annoyed me.

They've been parroting social media since the 40s? Sounds like you're the jackass here.

Is MJ doing a Jojo

You haven't even read the comic yet and you are already willing to defend Romita Jr. over it, really speaks volumes about your bias.

Yeah, I do look like a jackass when you change the argument.
You were talking about the PRINCIPLE of them having the AUDACITY to hire someone because of their relatives. Point was, it's always been that way.

Stop being a fag and accept you said something retarded instead of pulling this backtracking garbage.

It was literally just a countdown.
Their only mistake was starting with an even number but even then, it was pretty dumb for people to think it was something else than a countdown.

Just letting you know you're not replying to the original fella that dislikes hiring the little goblin rat based off his shitty Disney dad. I went off and started rewatching SnK.

Attached: 1562282942033.jpg (1200x726, 83K)

"4" could've meant Fantastic Four involvement, and people started thinking it was Raimi's Spider-Man 4 because whoever handles Alex Ross' social media posted an Alex Ross Spider-Man film piece and hashtagged it with #Spider-Man4 or something like that. It's dumb to complain about people suddenly guessing that.

My only post in this thread is
You may be starting to blurr people's posts in your head.

We don't know a thing about Henry Abrams' writing so that can't be judged till its out. The only thing we have to judge is JJ Abrams' writing from Super 8 and all that other stuff.

It is dumb to overthink a number. It wasn't even the first time they were doing it. They put out cauntdwns all the time.

>My only post in this thread is
And i wasn't replying to that post.
I wasn't accousing anyone of samefagging, i was specifically replying to the thing i read on the post i replied too.
Don't know who you were javing a conversation with, but it wasn't me.

I dunno. This kinda shit way oversold it and was part of what seemed patronizing/nepotistic. Also there was a lot of confusion as it followed his huge claim that he was putting out a million selling comic. And the fact that he chose to give this his full weight instead of the Larsen/Bagley/Conway project announced quietly the same day.

Attached: 7C3E9E69-3CC6-49EC-AD0B-18E4D64CF92A.jpg (828x550, 191K)

>Point was, it's always been that way.
Yeah I know. You said that already. And I said it's probably time to stop doing things the old way. And then you ignored that point to call me a jackass for no reason.

>Jaw-drop
So who's jaw dropped? Like honestly?

I don't think you even remembered what you posted:
>You haven't even read the comic yet and you are already willing to defend Romita Jr. over it, really speaks volumes about your bias.

Maybe you have memory problems?

Its your typical Marvel hyperbole. Stan Lee started it. Now it's ok for Marvel to just lie about shit now because of it too.

I really don't know. If this is the kid doing the concept and JJ doing the heavy work, then it *MIGHT* be good. If it's the other way around, Marvel's probably fucked. But I am going to read the first issue to see how good/bad it is.
It's a mini, she's probably doing the art for the entire thing unless they pull a Black Order out of nowhere.

Attached: Don't talk to me or my sons ever again.png (923x1414, 2.2M)

what else could it mean? though his name isnt funny sounding or similar to genitilia or poop

It's going to suck ass big time