Ok here me out Yea Forums ... she would be cute if a live action show cane out

Ok here me out Yea Forums ... she would be cute if a live action show cane out

Attached: 6D39ABF0-49BA-49CC-9AE8-98880CCE1FAD.jpg (1125x867, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/africas-population-explosion-will-change-humanity-2015-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd imagine it'd be like Power Rangers.

I'd hope because there's literally nothing people like this show for besides fapping to characters and shipping them. Literally nothing, don't try to argue

French is really diverse, so it would make sense

I'm down for it and yes she is cute.

Afropuffs are god tier

only if they make her costume more interesting

id be ok with a movie, but not a show

>black women won't even give the time of day to black men
>the same black women act like purring kittens with whitebois
I don't get it

How is this not blackwashing/cultural appropriation?

Cosplay isn’t that, we can never call it that because people should be free to have interests in things beyond their own skin color. If there was an American version of the show that tried to do this then yes it would be cultural appropriation

I?ve never watched the show but I've seen kids watching it, so I presume you're wrong to at least that extent.

yeah of course it would. nobody cares if its an actually cute black lady, look at how few people complain about Michelle Jones in the MCU

I like how she pulled that blue dyed hair. Hard to do and not fuck up.

Stop making this post, nobody cares about your insecurities.

Are we really throwing "cultural appropriation" around when we're talking about a French take on Japanese Magical Girl shows? It's no more cultural appropriation than literally every Disney classic animated movie about European tales.
And it's not blackwashing because it's a fictionnal character.

She's cute af

>it's not blackwashing because it's a fictionnal character.

Attached: 1415559300852.jpg (600x600, 18K)

It's also not whitewashing in the reverse situation. The term applies to history, not whatever fucking race a fictionnal character happens to be.

Attached: appliance please.jpg (565x430, 55K)

How many threads does this stupid show need?

black women are the least likely race to interracially date/marry lol keep dreaming whiteboy.

Attached: 1540962078283.jpg (615x451, 68K)

Kill yourself.

true but the character scenarios themselves seem to be fetish fuel. so give credit to the writing

Yes she could be from Hyrule or Gallifrey and nothing would change

Every time I go to a thread hoping to get some cute brown girls there's one of you faggots shitting it up with your bleached shit.

It's a costume user. I cosplayed as Demoman, Kingpin, and Heavy, and I've bever once been bitched at.

Have a poodle

Attached: unnamed_1.jpg (400x600, 62K)

I have no idea what you mean by that, Yea Forumsermin.

That's because they're ugly gorillas no one wants to date nigga.

Attached: 0_C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs.png (495x391, 17K)

There's a significant difference between some retard doing a 6/10 cosplay because he didn't stick to something befitting his bodytype, and yet another character getting blackwashed in an official movie which would make it canon.

i like that she didn't half ass it and actually tried to make her hair have a blueish hue

Yeah, and this a costume thread

And I'm 6'2, 330lbs, and melanistically gifted

>2009
>okcupid aka boomer site
then stop making these threads then faggot. Oh and by the end the the century africans will number 4 billion aka 40% of the world population while whites currently 8% are declining, so it's more like whites not fucking and blacks fucking.

>too fat for demo
>too nigger for kingpin/heavy
Grats, all 3 of your cosplays were 6/10. Politeness was the only reason noone told you.

CHOOOOCLAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!

>Thinks Africans population will still climb when Aids is a thing
>Thinks Asians won't eradicate their asses once they own the entirety of the continent.
Calm down and stop chimping out nig nog.

1. It's cosplay
2. Outside of the internet/media, no one REALLY gives a shit.

based manu calling out the bedwenches

Attached: DwxrEfDXgAAk7SD.jpg (612x960, 84K)

A cartoon isn't a culture, media is a culture. At least not in the geographical sense.

As a cosplayer she is pretty awesome.

>*unzips*

majority of black women are undatable even for the lowest rung of white men.
>stds
>obese
>have kids
>no job
Top tier black women all have white BFs though.

How can you look at this and see anything but seething impotent jealousy in this man?

Not all of those things apply to all black women though user. And some of them can apply to white women too.

Attached: the ginga chonk boom boom.jpg (537x720, 75K)

Black incel. Hmmm.

>the dude with the shark shirt
Jesus christ, where is that guy's neck?

It's storing Monster for the Winter.

Hidden under all of the cheese burgers he's eaten over the years

businessinsider.com/africas-population-explosion-will-change-humanity-2015-8
ITS OVER, african economies are growing, aids and child mortality rates have heavily decreasing since 2000 and africans have become more educated. Once africa fixes the corruption, tribal conflict and economic baggage then its over for mayos.
COPE, wmbf is a small percentage 3-4% and most of the bm would marry whites are african immigrants not african americans. 97% of black women don't marry cumskins :)

Attached: 1561574160609.jpg (600x450, 61K)

no, she needs to have the smaller ass of the pair.

Attached: 1508138934122.jpg (976x734, 163K)

not an incel and he is an attractive light skin black judging by his profile. Blacks don't IR because of historical racial reasons not sexual insecurities unlike whites. Black women say the same about black men dating white women.

Attached: 1558512545572.jpg (1037x824, 805K)

COPE HARDER . im not eurasian tiger i just think the races shouldn't mix. whites have weak recessive genes. No matter what race they breed with the baby will always look black, asian, brown over white. Now wonder whites are insecure about race.

Attached: 1553133785132.jpg (900x1200, 54K)