Bewaaaaare

Is there any other shows with such memorable vilains as Danny Phantom's?

Attached: 641bb15bced7b4856b82f6b50866a0cc.jpg (320x240, 18K)

If we're talking about Danny Phantom villains there's something I've been wondering about Vlad.

>Vlad is in love with Danny's mom
>has the technology to create clones
>only had to capture Danny to clone him because he needed his "mid-morph DNA" or some shit which wouldn't be a problem when cloning a normal human

Why didn't he just clone Maddie?

oh fuck you're right

>Why didn't he just clone Maddie?
This was my personal suspicion, but I think he deep down didn't like her at all and his pursuit of her was really just a way to demoralize and dismantle Jack's family.

Either that or a regular Maddie clone would have been a baby out of the tube and that's just not satisfying.

He was in love with Maddie before he had a grudge against Jack. Or at least said grudge became a murderous vendetta.

Plus if the clone of Maddie came out as a baby he could probably use accelerated aging. Hell he wouldn't have to age her up to the real Maddie's age, he could just age her up to 18.

At first i thought that he would want an original deal and wouldn't be satisfied with a copy but then i've remembered that time he created an AI version of her and she cucked him with AI Jack.

*at least before

Why the fuck did he even create a Jack AI?

He's that sad and pathetic so there's no real reason why he wouldn't create a clone of her and use her as a sex toy... AAAAAND that's how the thread i've made turned into a discussion about how much of an incel Vlad is.

Probably to humiliate him and deal with menial tasks.

Also, "wouldn't be satisfied with a copy"? He was perfectly happy with the idea of killing Danny and replacing him with a "perfect" clone. He's a sociopath. What's stopping him from doing the same to Maddie?

Attached: 60981064_2717505291657484_3611333283313577005_n.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Any Spider-Man cartoon.

Also Johnny 13 was fucking awesome with his Ghost Rider knock-offery, Swhadow ghost, a whislte and the fact that he killed his GF and himself while speeding on his bike.
Life fast, die young. Pure awesomeness.

*live

A clone wouldn't love him. Dani rebelled you don't think clone Maddie would too. Do you think he can handle being rejected by the original, the ai, and the clone

He said villains

>wanting a waifu who will eventually die
>not researching how to make her half ghost

Attached: download.jpg (250x188, 10K)

Won't they die even if they're half ghost?

I can't remember what happened to Vlad, all I remember was him flying off after he failed to stop that ghost planet from crashing into the Earth.

how did Danny Phantom did what CW Flash couldn't? Balance the focus between the hero's 'team' being helpful while not making the hero himself not dogshit useless constantly having to remind the viewers that his team exists?

Also I'm still incredibly mad that Hartman had a face-heel turn about ghosts and decided they were aliens instead.

Honestly for a lot of people this were their Spider-Man and I'm pretty disappointed it lost relevancy pretty quickly

>dies
>immediately turns into ghost

Attached: CompetentThoroughLadybug-poster.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Mainly because Danny was the only one with Powers. Most other ghosts were villains or stayed in the ghost zone for most of the time, Valerie did her own thing, and Jazz didn't really do anything except offer advice.

The secondary protagonists helped by offering viewpoints and support, but the hero is the one with the powers and who carried most of the weight, which kept a good balance between the characters.

Not everyone who dies becomes a ghost I thought

He was pretty sure the clone of Danny would love him. The other failed clones all obeyed him. Dani only turned on him because he treated her like a daughter and then she learned that he never cared about her and only wanted to use her to complete his perfect clone.

I think everyone who becomes a half ghost dies in the process. Vlad infected Danny's friends with the same strain of "ecto-acne" that gave him his powers, if it isn't cured they'll die, connect the dots. Only difference between Danny and Vlad's respective transformations is that Danny died so fast he didn't notice it, but Vlad got a slow and painful death.

The Power Puff Girls.

Probably because he wanted to fuck the real thing.

Better Villain than lord hater prove me wrong

The moment i've read this post i fucking knew this would devolve into a thread about how much of an incel Vlad is.

Vlad's a creepy stalker, he probably has a lock of college era Maddie's hair, he could use that to clone Maddie when she was young.

He saw the clones as his children

Just when you thought Vlad couldn't get any more creepier.