This is good shit

This is good shit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-06-22-59-39-1.png (1080x1080, 876K)

Yes, the character design and the animation are great, but they serve Megababies-tier humor. Sad.

If the creators just did Speedy Gonzales instead of Megababies, this would be gold.

Attached: megababies.jpg (480x360, 21K)

It's like Superjail! and ed edd'n eddy mixed for kids

What is this?

I found it extremely badly writen, and nonsensical in an annoying way. The designs looks ok individually but put together it feels like tails get trolled with different universes exiting together.

Fuck off, gutless faggot. Mega Babies was the shit.

It was a waste of decent animators. Really poorly written and the constant shape shifting wasn't as charming as it wanted to be.

i liked it

reverse image search tells me it's "bluehilda"

Same.

the shapeshifting is trippy mane

>gutless faggot
I love gross-out humor enough to love Ren & Stimpy, but Megababies doesn't "get" grossout humor. Grossout humor is not just "gross funny animals doing gross things." There has to be an emotional component.

Attached: chuckjones4.png (1000x690, 314K)

Animation is the only thing of interest about it. It might be carried by the loli, only time and lewd fanart will tell.

It's not good at all. The only thing good is the animation. It's the only thing people are complimenting it for.

Yes. But the people who hate over exaggerated cartoony expressions will disagree with you.

>Legit criticism about shapeshifting being too fast, story sucks, characters aren't funny
>NO, IT CAN'T BE THAT THERE ARE ACTUAL PROBLEMS WITH IT, IT MUST BE THAT PEOPLE ARE FAGGOTS WHO DON'T DESERVE NICE THINGS

I like cartoony stuff, but they definitely got carried away with it at the beginning. it finds it's footing a couple of minutes in.

It's insufferably obnoxious. It's like people forgot how to make exaggerated actually funny after 2010.

>Legit criticism about shapeshifting being too fast
>"FUCK THIS SHIT, IT'S NOTHING BUT OVER EXAGGERATED FACES THAT DISTRACT THE VIEWER FROM THE PLOT OF THE CARTOON"

Okey dokey then. Besides I'm not saying anything like that at all, i'm just stating that most of the "criticism" for this cartoon are fixated on the over animated expressions alone which is the most notable thing about the short.

Nah, it was just shit.
Literally mountains of it.

>But the people who hate over exaggerated cartoony expressions

Are not the ones complaining about it. It's people who hate how ridiculously fast the timing is. You're painting those criticisms as people who hate cartoony stuff.

I really like shapeshifting animation, story is not so interesting
Shapeshift animation remind me warden

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-19-23-02-19.png (1920x1080, 866K)

Guy worked on Superjail, so it makes sense.

This is just a ren and stimpy wanna be show, well animation wise.

i dont remember Bluehilda being as gross