Ok, hear me out

Ok, hear me out

>hulk spends 5 years after the snap as an actual superhero for once instead of an angry monster that sometimes punches bad guys
>he’s popular as fuck among the public, and is truly accepted now because he’s articulate and calm
>he’s now one of the last surviving original avengers
>he severely injured himself bringing back half of all life, meaning he’s gonna be even MORE super popular (seriously, can even Ross publicly call him a menace without people laughing at him at this point?)

Is it time for Professor Hulk to become... President Hulk?

Would you be in favour of the MCU having professor hulk run for president and win on the back of, basically being one of the greatest heroes in history?

Also, it amuses me to see the Hulk wearing glasses and clothes. I want to see him wearing a presidential suit and giving speeches about the economy

Attached: 94AFE8E9-7E48-4E5B-8BAD-A5A3A79AEE85.jpg (1400x700, 68K)

>President Hulk founds the Illuminati
>President Hulk promotes General Ross to Secretary of Defense and funds his "Thunderbolts" initiative
>President Hulk marries Betsy Ross and has a happy marriage

Attached: Hulk Hogan.png (589x456, 463K)

I just realized: did we figure out whether Ross got dusted in Infinity war? Because if not, he just got reawoken in a time where Bruce has him by the balls.
There’s absolutely no way he could stop Bruce from airing all his dirty laundry regarding gamma experiments. Hell, he might’ve already done so while Ross was gone in the time skip.

>President Hulk
I never knew how badly I wanted this until right now

>he gives tacos to all his cabinet members daily
Ill allow it

>A good natured president capable of Super Math
I mean, he'd win. Half the people alive on Earth are there because his sacrifice, and he's lovable.

That's a good stuff, I hope Marvel won't fuck it up

>Is it time for Professor Hulk to become... President Hulk?
That's a bit of a leap but I'll take it.
Hope and Change Into a Giant Monster.

I never realize how much I wanted this until now

You didn't know how badly we all needed this until right now.

I'd vote for him.

Attached: thumbs_up2.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

>I want to see him wearing a presidential suit and giving speeches about the economy

>yfw get to go to a rally surrounded by millions of supporters wearing green while Bruce talks about smashing the deficit

Attached: Shaggy Tears.jpg (600x515, 86K)

>implying President Hulk wouldn't immediately shitcan Ross and expose all his shady super soldier gamma shit that led to stuff like Abomination happening

And when it comes to bringing back the troops? Why just send in the president and he'll get the job done himself.

>Candidate Hulk approaches the podium
>"I'm here today to make a very special announcement regarding my campaign for office."
>"Whether you're a politician or an Avenger, it pays to have someone to watch your back. A partner. A good right-hand man. And boy could I use one of those, am I right?"
>the crowd chuckles, they're eating it up
>"And that's why I've called this press conference, to introduce you to the newest member of Team Hulk."
>"Selecting a running mate wasn't easy, but I think I've found the perfect individual for the job."
>"He's a fellow man of science, a true humanitarian who shares my belief that, through scientific advancement, we can lead this nation, and indeed the world, into a brighter tomorrow."
>"It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you, my running mate, Mr. Norman Osborn!

>President Hulk causes the MCU version of America to go full Metal Wolf Chaos

Attached: 247396.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>Norman walks on stage to thunderous applause
>"When Doctor Banner asked me to accept the position of Vice President, I only had one thing to say... what, was Captain America not available?"
>the crowd laughs again
>"Of course, I was honored to work alongside such an all-time American hero. A man who is owed a debt this country can never repay. And together, come November..."
>"we're going to show you all that GREEN is the new red, white, and blue!"

I like to think of it as being in a war type situation for years before he gets into office. He gets elected with on of his promises to end said conflict. Congress is doing their job wonderfully like they do in the real world and block him at every effort. He just says fuck it and smashes some freedom down their throats and they surrender. Just another promise that President Hulk fulfills.

That does bring into question who would be the best VP to Hulk? And maybe something along the lines of countering his weaknesses and having no ulterior motives.

LET'S PAAAAAARRTYYYYY!

Attached: METAL WOLF CHAOS.jpg (1024x768, 1.01M)

I didn't know I wanted this until I read it.

I got a better idea, how about all the heroes get as biblically hated as mutants and all the super heroes gather to discuss wtf is life.

what pisses me off about Disney's MCU the most is that almost all character development happens off-screen. Prior to the acquisition, this really wasn't the case. They basically left out all character development for Hulk, Thor, Strange, etc. for the last few movies. They even managed to fuck up the development of Cap and only MERELY touched upon it in Winter Soldier with that check-list. I really miss some actual internal conflicts and difficulties in life when it comes to the characters in this franchise which is why I have stopped paying for them after Civil War (IW and Endgame being the only exceptions)

>Foreign endorsements are flooding in, the King of Wakanda gives the candidate two claws up

In response to a post I just read in Yea Forums self hatred disassociated isn't a good selling point. I can see why mystery and cyphers get so much play. It's taking a world wide computer to crunch the numbers simulating hated "opinions" and these posts still seem like filler and diversion.

This.

>The J Jonah Jameson show appears on tv
>Jonah is interviewing Ross
>Ross: “before the American public votes, all I want them to think about is what exactly Hulk did when he snapped...”
>Ross: he didn’t just bring back our friends and family... he brought back EVERYONE!”
>a slideshow starts playing of all the murderers, rapists, serial killers, pedophiles, terrorists, KKK members, dictators, and general scumbags who were brought back by Banner
>”He brought back EVERYONE, with no thought to the consequences of his actions. Now, *saving* the life of a murderous pedophile, that’s one thing... but actively choosing to resurrect one? That betrays poor judgement, or poor morals”

JJ: THERE YOU HAVE IT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH FOLKS, NOW IF ONLY WE COULD HET IT FROM THE HULKS MOUTH TOO, WHATS THE MATTER BANNER, FOR A GREEN MAN YOU LOOK AWFULLY YELLOW RIGHT NOW, TOO AFRAID TO COME ON MY SHOW!?

Attached: 3D90819C-31E3-49C6-A393-1EC916EE1750.png (497x770, 371K)

Professor hulk is a very handsome and funny man and I wanna see more of him and love that his life is great.
Mind you I'm not normally into gay shit, what happened to me?

what the fuck are you even talking about?

At least he is green not orange.

What would be the Hulk equivalent of late show talk show hosts shouting “DRUMPH”?

Yes, with She-Hulk as Attorney General

Attached: she hulk.jpg (736x929, 104K)

Green man bad

>Huffpost publishing countless articles about how Wakanda influenced the US election, pushing a narrative that Hulk is really a foreign puppet

"Bobbie Banner".

Well, Hulk himself isn't a conman, but his father did murder his mother. Ross getting the media to push at that would be a way to try to push Banner over the edge so he could get back to hunting him down.

>Ross keeps trying to get Banner to Hulk out for real and ruin his campaign
>He's unsuccessful, Banner wins in a landslide despite early projections placing him as the dark horse

>Jennifer Walters is introduced to the MCU as President Hulk's attorney general
>becomes She-Hulk, fills Banner's role on the team once he's out of office so he can transition clean into retirement

You have to be over 40 to be president, the Hulk isn’t even 20 yet so he can’t run

GOT YOU BANNER

Does the public even know about Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet? All they seemed to know in FFH is ayys came back to NYC, a day later the snap happened and then 5 years later ayys come back to NY, Tony dies and everyone else comes back and it has something to do with him.

I'm pretty sure they knew that a purple space man was behind everything, yes. They probably even know he was killed by the Avengers afterwards, just so they wouldn't have to worry about another attack.

why nobody is calliong out bruce for killing hulk mind?
the savage hulk was a individual and Banner killed him to took his body.

MCU better adress that in the future, make Bruce change more and more, becoming more of a mad scientists because deep down he is scary that savage hulk will take control again for revenge.

them at some point professor hulk become full Maestro

Imagine how mad comic purists would be that the Hulk is popular and well-loved and President.

>m-muh hulk is supposed to be isolated and alone and could NEVER be anyone's friend!
>there is no possible avenue for the development of the character without RUINING his core!

Did you kill your self at 14 by turning 25?

They recombined into one being like how real world Dissociative Identity Disorder is treated. The other identity isn't destroyed, just stops unhealthily splitting off from the original personality that it used to be apart of. Note how Bruce still gets angry and throws the bench away when he hears Natasha can't be brought back which he'd never do when he was human Bruce for obvious reasons, but now can healthily express anger without turning to the Hulk persona.

New user here. I see what you're saying, but it looks to me like they aren't quite doing the exact same thing like PAD did when he made bruce into professor hulk. That Banner was, like you alluded to, more complete than Banner was before, with Bruce having a broader range of emotions, arrogance obviously being one of them.
But I didn't really see that indicated in the MCU Banner from endgame. He did seem more at peace with himself but otherwise his personality was very similar to how we saw him before.

Yeah, i weep for the little guy everytime i go to work.

President Hulk leads to this version of the Maestro as after his two very successful terms, the world goes to shit immediately after.

He isolates himself and waits it out reemerging later and forced into leadership by those that remember him as a golden age.

I also took Banners big ego in endgame to be part of him embracing hulk

I was surprised no one in Far From Home related fixing the 'blink' to him, since they were looking for excuses to bring up iron-man and even doctor strange.

This, not seeing Hulk become Professor Hulk was a huge fuck you. Same with his time as a gladiator.

There obviously was some sort of very apologetic press conference, the people in Steve's therapy group seemed well informed

>He cums inside his cousins turning her into she hulk

>ywn be surrounded by thousands of other adults wearing Hulk hands on the National Mall

Attached: christ.jpg (744x792, 54K)

Ross could piss him off.
As chill as Professor Hulk seems, he is consciously reigning in his anger.

When hengoes to get Thor, Thor goes on a rant and gets very annoying, then at one point he wont stop talking right at Hulk with his hand on Hulk yhe whole time, not removing them during his somewhat accusatory rant. Hulk grits his teeth and seems to visibly strain at keeping composure, the first thing he addressed is that Thor get his hand off now. He said it while biting down, gritting his teeth in anger.

Hulk has triggers, its like before, the anger is always there, he is just better adjusted.

Aside from that Ross could always get someone to give Hulk the old mindwhammy.

Also, I hear he was born in Mbangawi.

He's gay

Shouldn't have picked Vice President Norman Osborn.

Kluh?

Curing a mental illness is not killing someone

I bet Blonsky would ruin it for him

Does Universal still own Hulk?
Its terrible that Hulk's plots are always skipped.
>We can't put him in a solo movie, so lets just skip 2 years and shove him in with Thor.
>Oh, Hulk is having self-esteem issues after fighting Thanos? Lets skip that and just fuse Banner with Hulk.

All he’ll need is the ‘BA-CHOOM’ gun

That's nice and all but why did the kid from Iron Man 3 and Tony still keep so close in touch that he was invited to the man's funeral?

Tony had severe nesting instincts, he kept asking Pepper for a baby and adopting any kid that said hey to him, even if they had their own families already.

Banner co-created Ultron. If that leaked to the public, he would never get elected.

Ewing, if you're in here reading these shitposts you should make Joe Fixit run for president.

They have distribution rights i think.
Hulk can show in movies not about him, make a movie titles Hulk: whatever, and they automatically get a cut.

The other co-creator was Tony, who is basically Jesus now as far as the world is concerned.

Banner and Tony's actions during Endgame basically obliterates all of their past mistakes as far as the world is concerned.

Late night shows wouldn't care, Hulk would be an Obama president.
That said, the car radio programs a la Rush Limbaugh wouldn't stop calling him a MEATHEAD, fucking LIBERAL SCIENTIST ELITIST thinks he can just THINK AND PUNCH his ways out of problems, somehow Hulk is too smart AND too dumb for our politics, and isn't gamma radiation a form of drug abuse? You don't let honest steroid abusers into sports but suddenly this gamma beast gets to be in the oval office?

>You have to be over 40 to be president,
You just have to be 35 by the time you’re sworn in.

JJJ and Ross would be such natural allies.

>JJJ writes Spider-Man: Threat or Menace?
>Ross writes Hulk: Threat or Menace?

This
Ross would probably go to jail on day 1 of a Banner presidency

No, shit, they both have moustaches. Of course they’re natural allies

>President Hulk
Someone get this to Feige pronto

If you honestly think there's no significance to the president having over 30 years worth of personal and professional ties to foreign state-sponsored international criminals, you're either naive or willfully ignorant. And nobody worth listening to is saying he's wholly under the control of the Russian government. It's a question of divided loyalties and a near complete lack of knowledge of or respect for the Constitution.

Go back to /pol/, stop trying to ruin President hulk for everyone by vomiting your politics here

Hulk smash puny Mueller!

It's a Hulk thread, bro.
President Hulk.
Go easy.

Attached: takeiteasy.png (923x678, 1.26M)

>Boy Town National Hotline
Am... am I going to get molested by fat gay men there?

>this amazing idea
yes

Attached: 1338324085005.jpg (259x194, 4K)

Someone give this man a job at Marvel.

This again after 8 hours.

This is a great thread OP. A lot of great ideas

I had a really dumb idea about introducing She-Hulk into the world now.

>Jen always protected Bruce as a kid
>when he got older he became more arrogant, they drifted apart
>Bruce basically fucking vanishes, government claims he died in the gamma explosion
>they have a funeral for him, everyone still dragging him as crazy, but Jen holds out, believing he was good
>family members die, and are born, Bruce missing out on all of this
>eventually they find out that Hulk is Bruce
>Jen is fucking pissed at this, and tries to look for him
>Snappening happens, 5 years pass
>Jen is shot when a gunman attacks the courthouse
>needs a blood transfusion
>Professor Hulk shows up and donates his blood

And boom, you have some built in drama with Bruce and Jen, and now you have She-Hulk.
Maybe throw in some resentment of Jen hating supers

The MCU handles everyone's character except spiderman Character completely fine you bootlicking cunt

Attached: 46c462f55fcc628f7dea720b1f512b00.jpg (600x1145, 94K)

The Disney+ shows have the potential to fix this lack of on-screen character development. But that's it. Just the potential.

>except spiderman character
In what way?

I'm surprised Byrne didn't make them second cousins twice removed.

I dont know they seem to repeat the same few 'arguments' that mostly just boil down to
>iron man bad
or
>iron boy
without clarifying how its an actual bad thing within the movies.

Attached: valley_copy.jpg (1400x738, 454K)

I did NOT have relations with that gamma bomb

Thats a real strawman way of positioning the argument against mcu spidey. Spidey purists dislike MCU Spidey because they took Pete's innate independence away. You look back at all the classic portrayals of pete and he's always been able to stand on his own feet. He's SpiderMAN after all, he made his own gadgets, his own costume, he's brilliant. Literally adolescent Ted Kord on a budget.
So after we got to see what is essentially the best on screen depiction of parker on screen with raimi's movies, to be set back for the second time to "high school adventures" with MCU spiderman is a massive downgrade. Then on top of that, everything we know or care about the SPIDERMAN persona being constructed by Stark for Pete instead of Pete doing it himself,topples over all the well-established peter parker characterization.
He is more akin to the amalgam comics spider boy character (a wide eyed, adventurous kid with a pre established world to explore, backed by a man with great power) than what is considered a true Spiderman.

It depends on what your definition of the word "smash" is.

>marries Betsy Ross
Well, I suppose that's possible now that they have time travel and all.

GAMMA TSUNAMI

Attached: 0806245C-E07A-4347-AD48-F8552AD134BB.jpg (640x360, 39K)

The reason is because of the kind of shit you see spouted in youtube comments and reddit about the MCU being so "accurate" and "truthful" and "faithful" to the source material by people who blatantly have never read a comic in their lives and in doing so often times try to denounce previous iterations as being lesser as a result.

Now, that on its own wouldnt cause this, the real cause is the fact that when you criticize MCU Spider-Man on that basis, people flock in droves to defend and justify any and all critique regarding its interpretation and deviation from the source material, and also typically go so far as to completely ignore and attack criticisms of the films from a basic filmmaking perspective, what also doesnt help is that usually they take potshots at the older films whilst doing this, which only stoke the flames.

I know its memeshit to use the word "Normie" and "Reddit" but it really is reddit tier normie MCU fanboy shit, and thats why this happens.

Because they cant just accept MCU Spider-Man isnt perfect and isnt really faithful to the source material or concept of Spider-Man. They'll always use these attacks or defenses:

>Its an alternate universe!
Which is no justification because its being presented as a mainstream canon interpretation, not an elseworlds offshoot interpretation
>Webshooters!
Which are not the be-all end-all of Spider-Man
>he's a teenager
Spider-Man stopped being a teenager in 1965
>he acts like a REAL teenager/he needs to grow!
Ultimate Spider-Man exists and blows that logic out of the water
>Its like Ultimate dumbass its not 616
It literally has nothing to do with Ultimate besides him being in highschool and stealing Ganke
>YOU WANT TO SEE UNCLE BEN DIE AGAIN?
No, people want Spider-Mans prime motivating factor to be clearly evident through his character instead of him not giving a shit about his foster father being killed because of his selfish, egocentric, "fuck you got mine" actions.

>Professor Hulk is actually Maestro
>just as planned

>he's a teenager
>Spider-Man stopped being a teenager in 1965
>he acts like a REAL teenager/he needs to grow!
>Ultimate Spider-Man exists and blows that logic out of the water
>Its like Ultimate dumbass its not 616
>It literally has nothing to do with Ultimate besides him being in highschool and stealing Ganke

MCU Spidey will also age out of college? I don't get it.

Your Uncle Ben point is interesting cause I kinda agree in that I don't think Homecoming did a good job telling that story/imparting that moral but Far From Home just kinda avoided it cause it's origin shit

Ok thread I'm on board

Attached: president hulk.png (1771x914, 423K)

Attached: hulks running mate.png (1759x417, 89K)

Best thread on Yea Forums

How does She-Hulk figure into the Universal clusterfuck? Is Marvel able to make a movie about her or is she tied up with the Hulk license?

I don’t think she’s under universals deal.

But this is marvel, they didn’t even have a woman superhero with her own movie until ten years into the MCU after being embarrassed by Wonder Woman.

No way will they make one for she hulk

>>Twitter

This is a female character I want in the MCU but good luck getting the right casting choice.

He lost Betsy to the Snap. After confronting Banner and telling him about the accords and how much of a broken man Tony is when he came back on Earth. Tony being the only living person left who Ross even trusts with being a hero.

>The Green Party

Wouldn't they just do what they do with Hulk and paint over her with CGI? They wouldn't do it like Gamora, where they just paint the actress green.

Hulk, War Machine and Ant-Man for new trinity.
Make it happen Marvel.