Woah, it's like Gravity Falls but good

Woah, it's like Gravity Falls but good.

Attached: 91oH+2LzsPL._RI_SX380_.jpg (380x285, 32K)

it's like scooby doo but the same quality

It predates Gravity Falls though

So it has no consequences?

>scooby can talk because he's an ancient alien
It's not even a good Scooby-Doo spin off. As shitty as the art style is, even Be Cool Scooby-Doo had a better overarching story than this shitfest.

Attached: prof-huh_1.png (262x216, 73K)

Except no one watched Be Cool except for a handful of autistic kids who’s families subscribe to the Boomerang app.

Attached: 1553739445183.jpg (305x525, 27K)

Speaking of Scooby, am I the only one watching Guess Who? I haven't seen a single thread and 4 episodes have come out.

busy with frog show

Yeah, because the Velma/Shaggy/Scooby? love triangle was such compelling drama, right? The only good episodes of the show were the convention episode that paid tribute to all the classic Hanna Barbara cartoons and the Hex Girls remix. All of it's 'original ideas' were garbage

Retards don't know how to access the episodes. Make a thread and you'll just get M-MEGA WHEN posts.

They're all up on public trackers though.

Attached: Plebs.jpg (400x462, 26K)

It’s like scooby doo where are you, but bad

>hurrrr muh ship drama is all the show was about

That's a horrible comparison, you should feel bad

>the convention episode that paid tribute to all the classic Hanna Barbara cartoons
I think that was a movie, Mask of the Blue Falcon.

Attached: firefox_2019-07-18_22-16-42.png (339x348, 289K)

Attached: 1562208347769.png (528x546, 256K)

>scooby can talk because he's an ancient alien
Are you sure you understood the show?

>constant romance drama
>main cast are assholes to each other the entire show
>undeserved power of friendship villain defeat
>big reset ending which was just a middle finger towards any relationships the main characters had outside of their group (Fred and his adoptive father / Velma and Marcie's friendship)

It was occasionally edgier than expected, and the art style was nice, but the way the characters were handled really sucked.

Attached: 1559930868991.png (217x243, 81K)

Warner Archive blu ray when?

>Scooby Doo is canonically a universe-level God of Destruction
BASED

Man fans of this show are really defensive

It's pretty fucked up innit
All the people they knew are pretty much dead and replaced with versions they have no actual memory of growing up with the way they do of them

Yeah I had an on/off relationship with it. Was expecting it to be like The Looney Tunes Show where the reinvention became lightly serialized without getting too serious. More drama than expected for sure.

However, I will say the choice of the Florida Keys for the setting was one of the best decisions they made without a doubt.

>Woah, it's like the second season of Gravity Falls but good

FTFY

That movie was terrible though, especially watching it with the ending of Mystery Inc so fresh in my memory. It's like following up Citizen Kane with The Pest.

Attached: 1454368767035.png (704x384, 624K)

No, there's an episode where Scooby and other H-B mascots go on to solve a mystery, they also revert to their classic designs and there's lots of fanservice if you like H-B
it ends with Scooby waking up and everything was a dream

Woah it's like Gravity Falls but also Star Vs' shipping drama

Scooby doo and the cyber chase?

I liked season 1 a lot.
Season 2 felt like it really went off the rails

compare the shows has not sense, but is again the SD show.

Neither of those shows are good though.

How can you say something so controversial yet so brave?

Woah it is like you mentioned two overrated shitty shows.

That never happened.

The opposite. The hatebase is really nitpicky and autistic.

ONE STINKY DINKY

Don't you dare mention that show in proximity to Kino Inc.

Cotugno would've made at least two of the gang faggots.

But the show completely threw out the drama like halfway into the first season.

stop projecting

I liked the soundtrack and graphics, but the writing was Ben 10 Alien Force tier.
Felt like it was originally an action show like Generator Rex, but with bad Yea Forums fanfiction tier writing.