Name five things that are wrong with this picture

Attached: Uncanny X-Men 022-028.jpg (1192x1833, 836K)

shading

Colouring

Better, name one thing that's good.

I love folds on Jeans' booty

Nothing it is perfect. Maybe Scott should have impregnated her right on spot, that is the only thing that was missing.

>Wolverine seething
>Emma seething
>Emmafags seething even harder

I don't really like it because i hate Jean, but i do appreciate it for intentionally upsetting two different groups of shippers and rubbing it in their face

-Jean's ass
-Cyclops grabing that ass.
-Tongue kiss
-Emma cucked

The fact that the Xmen are boring as sin and the only relevant one is Wolverine

>Wolverine
>relevant
Yeah, twenty years ago

wolverine silently crying inside, emma plotting her next move after this set back

why is emma twice the man logan is, anons?

1. He's not doing this to Kamala
2 - 5. Same as No. 1

Attached: Scott and Kamala.jpg (1988x2097, 1.3M)

Lack of Spoiler tag.

Having sex on battlefield.

He didnt full on squeez that ass. It waz begging to be mashed.

>wolverine is too tall
>emma's tits aren't big
>cyclops should be grabbing that ass
>there's no space between cyclops and jeans chest, suggesting she's a titlet
>bad coloring

>Emma's gimpy left arm
>Jean's gimpy left leg
>Jean's ass is on her back
>Wolvie's triceps is on his shoulder
>Scott's gimp hand
>Jean's whole body

Who drew this?

*right leg

Na emma fans have nothing to seeth about. First, This run will likely get ignored. Second, jean and scott is not a sure thing. After HoX, no writers will want to do jeanXscott, and emma will get her turn.

You're posting a thread that already exists, that's pretty wrong, you waste of space.

Jean wasnt sluty enough. Dry humping exibition is such plebian tier. She should have reached her hand inside his trousers and jacked him off as they're making out. Now that would have sent a message to Emma that she owned that pennis.

Why would they just start randomly making out in front of all their friends and allies?

It was so jean can assert her dominance as the alpha female by taking the alpha male in view of the whole pack, as if to say "im back bitches and im taking back my role as top female in the xmen."

Emma's soft white cleavage

I used to like Rosenberg, I even defended him in the beginning but now, holy shit.
Every new issue was shit, but I keep reading because of muh waifu, and then he did that shit with Illyana
Like, darkchylde again outside of her channeling limbo energies or being in limbo?? Like, does he know that she has all her bloodstones and her whole soul back and almost doomed the whole world for it? I'm questioning this because he assured to the fans he liked the character. Not even Bendis did a shit like that

butthurt and on denial scemma shipper

1) Scott's not wearing matching socks
2) The X-Mansion is currently out of beer
3) Logan actually showered
4) Emma forgot her contacts
5) JEEEEEAAAAANN!!!

Nothing, everything about it is perfect. Especially Emma's cunt face.

Scott and Jean together in love, without any weird cuckold/cuckquean love triangle shit