ITT: absolute cringe

>haha get it he's like batman but also the joker and with leather lmao
how can you go this wrong?

Attached: BWL.jpg (715x900, 159K)

Honestly what makes me angrier is that for becoming a Joker Bruce just had to sniff some Joker's drug inside the real Joker and nothing else. If it was some cool shit like Bruce having a "bad day" after his parents death in a "the killing joke" similiar way I could have supported this Dark Knight, instead he is just a generic Bruce that got poisoned by Joker, no joker's philosophy or way of thinking, just a generic poison ex machina.

And what I hate more is that the only thing that could defeat this evil Batman is Bruce teaming up with Joker....Sounds familiar Bruce teaming up with Joker for defeating an evil Batman?.......................Yes!

IT'S THE PLOT OF "GAME OVER OWLMAN!" FROM BATMAN THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD CARTOON!

the design is fine. its the execution that made it bad

That's what I hate too. It would have been interesting if there WAS no Joker toxin, and the shock of finally killing the Joker completely shattered Bruce's mind and drove him to this. But that would require skilled writing.

You'd just bitch about it not making sense then.

Hello, my name is Sex!

Attached: Secks.jpg (995x1300, 348K)

>But that would require skilled writing.
>dude good guy's counterpart is bad lmao
Good writers wouldn't go near it with a ten foot pole, and they certainly wouldn't listen to retards like you.

He's so dumb and over the top it loops back around to ruling

At least is better than simple evil because drug

>batwank and joker fused into the ultimate wank fusion
Guess it was hard jerking them both off

It's actually shocking to me how many people like this shit

I herd he got a lot of wank? What has he done?

I miss the 90s

Attached: F54EA574-E29C-462E-B90D-80938B9146B5.png (546x686, 415K)

it was a fun time, a better time

I bet you hate Judge Death too, casual.

he fucked your fat momma

based
that should have been his real name

Oh shut up

Judge Death isn't in baby's first funtime universe.

The chained bestial robins was a good idea.

radical and extreme were fun things that i'm going to miss

Outside of design, the two are nothing alike.

The closer evil batman to JD is the punisher bat introduced in the mini. A batman who took to guns and went EXTREME with the law.

I hate the Mouth Of Sauron too

Its a shallow Walking Dead reference. Nothing more.

>he's batman but also the joker but without a single hint of the clown theme

All the pseudo-Batmans in Metal got wanked. They literally killed the JL in their respective realities.

The worst thing Metal shat out.
I can't believe they pitched a series for him and that series is apparently selling.

As if we needed more proof that comics are creatively bankrupt.

"What if Batman, but Joker" is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

>"What if Batman, but Joker" is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Well, we know it was going to happen, we just hoped it was after we lost interest in comics

Frankly, I think we should just be glad we didn't get "what if Batman... but Harley Quinn" instead. Just really force that 'whatever is popular' mentality.

>"what if Batman... but Harley Quinn" instead.
Oh god. Now that I know what Scott Snyder is doing with the comics this is the next logical thing he will do.
The day is here, I lost lost interest in comics

>how can you go this wrong?
So wrong that each issue is in the top 10 for sales and sometimes the top selling issue of the month?

Attached: batgod in the window.jpg (504x519, 104K)

Whoa sales totally equal quality very savvy indeed

>Normalfags consuming the flavor of the month
Color me shocked

Attached: 35e.png (492x463, 442K)

God Batman was better than Joker Batman

Attached: eva se.jpg (800x457, 86K)

>side comic that barely has any impact on the rest of the universe is soaking up sales is bad
Flavor of several months my friend.
Drowned is better because do we even have any evil Batwomen?

>Drowned is better because do we even have any evil Batwomen?

Vampire Kate Kane

Was that even a real vampire? Not like it's a thing anymore. I guess Arkham Knight is the only one right now. Not sure if we'll ever get more of her.

>Flavor of several months my friend.
>Dude batman is the joker lmao
Shocking

Attached: 1562347971495.gif (251x173, 95K)

But our bruce managed to resist the toxin, the batman who laughs only succumbed to the toxin because killing the joker was the tipping point.

>missed the obvious joke to continue not having an actual argument

Attached: 1366281687639.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

It was bullshit, he just need to shot the joker with a gun by 5 meters with a ventilator.
The real Bruce would have either a plan if that happened and an already ready suicide machine or he would have found a cure asking to the Justice League and Mr Terrific: the smartest man alive