Harry tells me youre quite the cartoon whiz. Ya know, im a bit of a steven universe fan myself

>Harry tells me youre quite the cartoon whiz. Ya know, im a bit of a steven universe fan myself

Attached: 4881A599-A4A4-4D5C-940F-6987B1B98F07.jpg (912x1026, 176K)

>what’s your name kid?
>The Human Holocaust
>Jesus, at least name yourself after something that happened

>Raimi later admitted that roughly 50 hours of footage was filmed of Dafoe's performance as Norman Osborn, with barely 1% of this making the final cut.'We just had reels and reels of it,' the director said, 'I would say cut, but he would just keep going deeper and darker, bringing all of these ideas into it that weren't in the script. For example, a sub plot of Norman's father being an SS officer, or the idea that the Goblin transformation represented Nietzsche's Ubermensch. So after I while, I stopped saying 'cut'.' Other actors recalled Dafoe's usage of multiple props to aid his performance that he brought himself, presumably from his own home. 'He had this large green dildo he loved to wave about,' Tobey Maguire remembers, 'sometimes he would bring it out of nowhere and slap me across the face with it. During fight scenes when we were grappling on the ground he would tease it around my 'beautiful asshole', as he called it.' James Franco also recalled him having 'this large, antique bullwhip... we asked where he got it from, and he would only say that it was a family heirloom. Some prop guys on set said it must have been from at least the 1800s. ON a few occasions when I fucked up my lines, he would threaten me with it, telling me to give him an excuse 'to pay out like old Buck Dafoe did to the little negro boys'. Another actor from the film, who requested she remained private, said Dafoe always had a copy of the Quran lying around on set, and some PAs caught him 'poring over it repeatedly' in his trailer.

>Fuse with her and then broom her fast

>Harry tells me you're quite the fighting game whiz. Ya know, I'm a bit of a Mahvel fan myself.

Attached: willem-dafoe-spiderman.jpg (968x681, 45K)

I dont get this one

Steven Universe is cartoon whiz. Just a lake of boiling piss.

Attached: 94404333-DFBD-41BE-9DC2-9607ACE08F1B.jpg (825x337, 46K)

In this instance, unlike the show, fusion is a metaphor for penis in vageen. You see, in the movie when Norman leaves the Thanksgiving dinner and Harry goes after him, Norman implies that he should fuck MJ and them dump here. By combining that dialogue with terminology from Steven Universe I have brought the joke to its logical conclusion.

>One of Cliff Robertson's main hobbies was flying. Robertson was flying a private Beechcraft Baron over New York City on the morning of September 11, 2001. He was directly above the World Trade Center climbing through 7,500 feet when the first Boeing 767 struck. He was instructed by air traffic control to land immediately at the nearest airport after a nationwide order to ground all civilian and commercial aircraft following the attacks.[32]

>On September 10, 2011, one day after his 88th birthday, Robertson died of natural causes

>In 1977, Robertson discovered that his signature had been forged on a $10,000 check payable to him, although it was for work he had not performed. He also learned that the forgery had been carried out by Columbia Pictures head David Begelman, and on reporting it he inadvertently triggered one of the biggest Hollywood scandals of the 1970s.[24] Begelman was charged with embezzlement, convicted, and later fired from Columbia. Despite pressure to remain quiet, Robertson and his wife Dina Merrill spoke to the press. As a result, Hollywood producers blacklisted him

>September 11 2001
>September 10 2011
>Blacklisted by Hollywood

Attached: uncle-ben-mattered.jpg (452x540, 56K)

is this Yea Forums?

>Patton Oswald here tells me youre quite the cartoon whiz. Ya know, im a bit of a cartoonist myself.

Attached: patton_and_awyattmann.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

Attached: Raimi Spider-Man door 2.png (1863x582, 282K)

mcu spidy villians wish they could be this iconic

This is what I acme here for

Attached: Jerma.jpg (222x227, 9K)

Ya know, I'm something of a B+ streamer myself

>TFW peters landlord is more iconic

But........The actor that play Harry, the son of Norman, is jewish.....

>But........The actor that play Harry, the son of Norman, is jewish.....
What did raimi mean by this

Originally Harry's father was the son of an SS, Harry is jewish, a jewish person is born from a jewish mother.
Norman had sex with a jewish woman and impregnate her and used the son for his own things