Candlejack

It's time to have some fun

Attached: file.png (480x360, 137K)

How did you say his name and not get captured?

B̧̨̼͇̪̩͈̩̱͕̜̟͉̓ͩ̐ͩ̾ͫ̋ͮ̚͝ͅȩ͈̘̜̰̥̝̠̙͚̹̦̝ͯ̐͑͂̑ͬ̔ͮ̕͝c̸̨͎̺̳̳̦̪ͨͮ̽̍̇̎ͧ̏͂́̈́̕͜a̵̴̢̘̞̞̻̳̣̬̗̩͙ͫͩ͒ͨ̿̐͝u̵̶͖̣̙̗̓̑̉͒́ͪ͜ş̱̜̗̥͇͚̫͙ͤͤ̐͐ͧ̀̐ͩ͛̈̚͟͠e̡̱͖͍̣͇͎̣̰̗̦̳͔̿̒̽̎ͯͦ̂̀̀͘͢ ̮̜͈̆̊ͣ̉̇̂̏͛ͫͬ͑́̌ͦͭ̃͢͟͜͞Î̡̭̟̦̠̬͙̘̺̻̖͚͐͂̐̓͒̀ͧ͒̂̓͑ͤ̆ͮ́ͮ̀̚͡ ̧̠̺̪̜̗̭̤͖̺ͮ͌ͬͭ̈́̉̆̎͐̽͆ͬ̚̚a̧̪̭̹̜̻̼͔̣̻̺̩̙͇͙͚̣͔̮̎̐͆̓̊̏̿̿̌ͩͩͩͯ͘͡m̸̸͙̘̜̳̮̻̺̤͑ͮ̉̓͌̑ͯͪ̓̌̎̌̚͜ ̜͙̖ͣ͆̌͌̏̒ͪ̑͆͂ͣ̊̔͊͛̒͒̏͠C̵̸͍̣̯͈̣̜͍̭̫̼̰̪̖̜͍̤ͨͭ̐̿̑͊̈̐ͣͨ̓̉̎ͮ̓̚̚͠͞ͅa͎̗̻͕̤̘͇ͭ̇͑͋̕n͙̩͔̤̘̯͇̒ͮ̊́̀̚d̶̛̥̳͚̬̳͎͕͙̰͖̯̱͓̩̠̭̹̘̿̿̈́ͨ͆ͤ͛͊ͩ̐͆͗̾̈́̉ͮͫ̀͝ͅļ̪̯͙͈̎ͣͧͮͣ̓̎̂̒͆͘ë̵̪̞̜̮̯͖̘̤̱̣ͧ͑͂̓̾̽̇͟͞j̡̦̼̞͉̫̪̝̗̱̘̼̩̤̹̠̯̇̆ͣ͑̎ͤ̀͠ą͍̱͔̹̤͕̤͙͖̪̺ͧ͛͑̓͐̄̏̑̍͋̀́c͇̜̮̖̞͎̜̺̼̼͔͇͉͎̫̫̽ͮ̌̔ͪ̍̑͌͂̒͗͊̓̀͜͝k̢͈͕̥̤͙̟ͩͮ̔̀̃ͦͫ͗͘͜

Attached: file.png (397x274, 107K)

My cousin explained this meme to his younger brother as though it was dead serious. His brother legitimately had to get therapy due to candle jack. My cousin even said his name once out loud and screamed AHHHHHHH before going out on to the roof and his brother thought candle jack got him and had an anxiety attack. Just wanted to let Yea Forums know that candle jack has probably ruined one person psychologically.

That reminds me of when I was younger and me and a friend would torment the younger kids during recess telling them bullshit stories about how they'd get kidnapped and killed. Some would start crying. Messing with kids was fun.

Kek what a dope.

based candlejack, I hope that k

Could Steven beat him with talk no jutsu though?

Attached: 1563441027446.png (914x1300, 76K)

no

Attached: Jack Candle.png (342x558, 176K)

>AHHHHHHH
user, he was just living his life in Scream-O-Vision.

I'm just typing Candle Jack not saying Candle Jack, so I should be fi-

This thread is full of such incel manbaby garbage. This leddit tier XDDD 'lol lookit erryone I kno a funneh" inside joke nonsense is the reason why none of you will get laid. FFS watch, I'll fit in too.
CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK
See nothing happ

i would laugh at him if i wasn't scared by something much more stupid

Fuck off Rebecca

Wow, this Candlejack thread su

He got captured before he could put a period at the end of the sentence.

I can post Candlejack all I want and nothing happens. Your memes are weak old man!

He'd have to do it all without saying Candlejack's name once, and you'd have to try really hard to avoi

Of course. You came to my thread.

Attached: file.png (900x764, 350K)

Condlejock can't get you if you misspe

>typing out a hyphen
That's not how Candlejack works you fucking newf

I dare not ask what that may be
some things are too stupid for belief, and I have no faith that you wouldn't make the bar