Why does Spider Man always have to suffer?

Why does Spider Man always have to suffer?

Attached: Mary_Jane_Watson_(Clone)_(Earth-92131)_and_Peter_Parker_(Earth-92131)_from_Spider-Man_The_Animated_S (480x360, 17K)

Suffering is the source of Strength, Every time he suffers he grows from it, learns from it. But knows he can't escape from it.

Because otherwise you get little piece of shits MCUderman who literally mooch off other people without a second thought

Spiderman is built upon suffering and responsibility.

Shouldn't he and Bruce Banner be the strongest characters in the entire Marvel universe then?

>spiderman 90's: ends with mary jane still missing
>spider-man unlimited: ends on a cliffhanger
>mtv spiderman: ends on a really depressing cliffhanger
>raimi spiderman movies: ends on a depressing ambiguous note
>spectacular spiderman: ends on a cliffhanger
>webb spiderman movies: ends on a cliffhanger

Attached: 1365548095786.gif (299x240, 174K)

nobody cares about that cumdump though

The ride will sadly never end.

can't wait to see what MCU spidey's bad end is

He already got it in FFH

only if the next spider-man is cancelled

Water clone. He eventually finds the real MJ, marries her, has kids. And then Spiderverse happens. No, not the movie. The comic.

>oh no we made them too strong. How will our original dunut steal big bad beat them. I know nerf them

Well, Banner kind of is. It's his gimmick.

Attached: b9iVp.png (307x554, 121K)

He's a twink and he's forced to date minorities. How much worse can it get?

I don't remember that. Spider-man Unlimited is the sequel to TAS and that ended in a cliffhanger.

Slott killed that Spider-Man. Some anons have said Unlimited shouldn't be considered a sequel but Slott counts it. And he also killed off Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends and when people were complaining about it at a panel he threatened to kill the dog too. I don't think he was joking.

>Slott killed that Spider-Man. Some anons have said Unlimited shouldn't be considered a sequel but Slott counts it.
How does he explain the completely different Venom?

It's speculated that he was mistaken but that was his intention. It's easy to ignore but the fact he went about giving what he claimed were canon endings to a lot of beloved tv shows is what's really bad. Fruit Pies Spider-Man and MvC Spider-Man were killed. Newspaper Spider-Man's spaced out time weirded Morlun out and he left him alone. Probably best, Slott didn't want to piss off Stan Lee again.

Attached: 1356586987997_zpsdb4efa07.png (521x508, 55K)

Yeah, what a horrible fate.

Attached: Tom-Holland-Zendaya-Movie-Set-Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-11.jpg (550x855, 176K)

Is this considered attractive in muttland?

user its 2019 you can come out of the closet

Unlimited Venom has the same origin as TAS Venom. They even used the TAS theme when Peter changes into Spider-man in the pilot episode.

I'm not a faggot, but I can see why someone would choose a man over this thing.

Attached: 61a957538e52156de50373e84011fe7a.jpg (600x812, 94K)

how do you think he'll get his identity back from Otto in Disney's Marvel's Spiderman?

>I'm not a faggot
>would choose sucking dick over Zendaya
nigga, you gay.

>I'm not gay but I'm gay though

Meh she seemed kinda cute. I don't find her a knockout but I don't find her ugly. I don't have a problem with her being MJ like a lot of people do. My real issue is that everyone suddenly wants to bang her in FFH. In Homecoming she is a weird outsider and then with no subtlety they make Pete in love with her out of the blue and some Asian dude.

>I'm not gay but would fuck a dude over qt brown loli

Attached: 1538196171002.jpg (492x411, 35K)

because of the way he went after SHOCKER!!

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 53K)

It gives Marvel an erection

Don't forget Matt Murdock