Amphibia

So,Grime cares about Shasha? He loves her?

Attached: 1563427613514.png (1366x768, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!1w8h2IIR!gR0p9XeF00wd7GYq3zsXjnvUCbPYyt0tCTb16E0TimQ
mega.nz/#F!uo1m1QhK!DeTvIGahcYJYFv8ztbYVdw
youtube.com/watch?v=tbNlMtqrYS0
youtube.com/watch?v=oP84AsBX2yA
youtube.com/watch?v=4OHRg6FV1r0
youtube.com/watch?v=DAQ4sJZ5IsU
youtube.com/watch?v=OS7Dx4WJ3pE&list=PLkLimRXN6NKxuMEqBBmdb6RZmszqt1w0W&index=6&t=0s
strawpoll.me/18339522
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4E8qEDi_xg
youtube.com/watch?v=jhUSsQ_OXzc
strawpoll.me/18339758
youtube.com/watch?v=N5YL2NfXf34
youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa35_mOg
youtube.com/watch?v=zhjNm20XbXw
youtu.be/VjEq-r2agqc
youtube.com/watch?v=emBG3RkUnBA
youtube.com/watch?v=bPbS03qY4dg
youtube.com/watch?v=q3KaxRcFW-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A true king will always care for his concubine

So he loves her

Based

Like a proud daddy.

Or perhaps he just thinks of Sasha like a trained pet. Either way, yeah he cares.

She has been there for a month so they both probably grew attached to each other over shared adventures. The other toads love Sasha too after all

I love when the villains are actually written as humans who care about and have relationships with one another

Attached: __arbok_kojirou_meowth_musashi_and_weezing_pokemon_classic_anime_and_etc_drawn_by_mei_maysroom__388f (1200x1094, 1017K)

>there were people who honestly thought that sasha cares about anne
shipfags BTFO once again

Sasha doesn't care about Anne?

Sasha seems like a narcissist. She cares about people as an extension of her own desires and wants. My personal feeling is that she didn't care about Anne like a true friend would until the moment she saw Anne and the frogs were willing to sacrfice themselves to save her. At that moment, they broke through her self-absorption and made her realise that she had never been a true friend to Anne, hence the sudden willingness to sacrifice her own well-being for her.

she tried to kill her after she disobeyed her. sasha just wanted to use her to boss around, nothing more.

I think sasha does care about Anne but she's just super power hungry/controlling and that's something she'll have to over come.

I think he cares about her but weather that's as a pawn, underling, friend or whatever will only be made clear by what he does next.

where is the mega

mega.nz/#!1w8h2IIR!gR0p9XeF00wd7GYq3zsXjnvUCbPYyt0tCTb16E0TimQ

Grime/Sasha redemption arc confirmed

fuck off. just let sasha be a proper fucking villain without the gay fucking redemption arc.
it is the most unneeded thing with this show.

Attached: 1472691072573.jpg (872x685, 104K)

If they're redeemable villains that means there's a hidden, more menacing villain waiting to emerge. is it marcy?

Anybody have the link to the MEGA file with all the episodes? I need to go back and watch the entire season, I've missed more than a few episodes.

>just let sasha be a proper fucking villain
you're retarded if you think a redemption arc isn't on the cards. the episode ends with her realising how unhealthy her relationship with Anne was and letting herself fall to her death for her.

Man,I wanna see R34 Sasha with Grime so bad...any drawanons ready to commit heresy?

you think they are going to let her stranded in the frog world? all three have to come back by the end of the series

thats fucking stupid and completely unnecessary. sasha makes a good villain, so just let her be a villain and complete her story as such.

Attached: 1517519939421.jpg (453x439, 85K)

>Season 2 has Sasha realising the error of her ways and starting the gradual path from villain to anti-hero alongside Grime and the Toads
>Meanwhile, Marcy has allied herself with lizards and, unlike Sasha who only wants to go home and Anne who is torn between her new life and her old life, has completely engrossed herself in this new world with a mind to treat it as her playground

>stupid and unnecessary
but it's what's happening. don't be a dummy.

I ship 'em yet oddly want the relationship in a respecting warrior to warrior kind of way.

Grime is going to teach Sasha how to be honorable in the same way she taught him how to be sociable.

>Sasha literally sacrifices herself to save Anne
wow you're pretty retarded

How socially retarded do you have to be to think that Sasha should be a 100% irredeemable villain after watching the finale?

that is fucking stupid. sasha has been set up as a villain, there is no need and no attempt to do a complete out of character 180 and just suddenly be a good guy

suck a fucking chode you dumb fucking SUfag

Would be neat if they did stay behind. Like the blonde bitchy girl in the movie Pleasantville.

>there is no need and no attempt to do a complete out of character 180 and just suddenly be a good guy
that's not what anyone's saying, but it's clearly been established by her willingness to sacrifice herself for Anne after realising the error of her ways that she's due for a redemption arc. This isn't even a debate, this is literally what happened in the show.

>white girl bad
>brown girl good

Attached: tumblr_plmo0qTs8x1wzbzvko1_1280.png (680x894, 339K)

I hope Marcy does turn out to be one of the main villains of the series. It'd be great if Anne and Sasha tried to deter her with the power of friendship and the promise of going back home only for her to reject them both and confess that she likes being able to do whatever she wants without rules or scrutiny in Amphibia.

Plot-wist. Marcy is not human and planned this entire magical shenanigan.

maddie

Attached: maddieamph.png (310x321, 102K)

Most likely familial love.

user, they're not gonna have the obviously misguided and well meaning 13 year old girl be the villain.
I also don't expect Grime to be the main villain, Season 2 is probably introduce the actual main villain and have frogs, toads and all other amphibians join against it.

>sasha has been set up as a villain
Sure, for now, but she obviously still cares about Anne and now knows that maybe she was in the wrong.

>using sony record music on a tv cartoon
>disney cant even make fucking songs anymore
absolutely sad

>spam threads begin
lol great job, boys

Would you rather have a Kidcom startlet singing something?

Grime has s#x with Sasha?

i would rather have it played the ending theme but slower and in a minor key

Like an uncle that has no choice but to watch over his annoying niece who memes ever where they go

It would be a very confusing mating ritual.

>Sasha: *tries to kill self*
>Grime: "Not on my watch, babe."

Attached: like a hero.png (1280x720, 301K)

but Sasha is best girl

You didn't watch the episode Fiddle Me This, uh?

The Chad Grime vs The Virgin [insert frog name here] when?

Hop Pop

The thing is, i can't think about any alternative for the virgin part. Every single character in this show is a Chad in their own way...

>See's Anne has found people who genuinely care about her, and that despite everything she put Anne through Anne still risks her life to try to save her
>Realizes Anne deserves better than her, and accepts her death to save Anne
Yeah, really doesn't care at all.

take that sock out!
END. OF. DISCUSSION.

Attached: endofdiscussion.png (1123x635, 262K)

The adventurer frog with mustache is a virgin

The opening credits itself has a background that implies all three girls will unite to fight some big frog monster who will probably be the final boss.

Attached: AmphibiaTitle.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

That monster is Grime powered up...

Has there been a Chad Anne/Sasha vs the Virgin Sasha/Anne yet?

>Hiatus
>still haven't seen Sasha's feet

Attached: 1563259187325.jpg (1100x768, 129K)

I hope Anne gets another shoe in S2.

good
less footfags the better the fandom

>Sasha and Grime will marry at the end of season 2
Would Yea Forums implode?

Anyone got a MEGA to 19?

They showed up in a preview for one of the shorts

Attached: preview sasha feet.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

No. Grime is gonna sacrifice himself to save Sasha in the series finale

Maybe,I hope Sasha will take care of Grime's child though.

No, Sasha will save him like he saved her.

I watched the first episode and thought it was total fucking shit
Does it get better?

No,watch Owl House isntead

If you didn't like the first couple of episodes you probably won't like the rest.

Folder link for the episodes:

Season finale ep:
you're welcome

Attached: anne shaking.gif (500x500, 344K)

>be Grime
>military leader in murderworld
>dealing with murder herons and other monsters on a daily basis
>new sentient species shows up with no info about how it got there
>Frog fucking damnit

>be Hop Pop
>humble vegetable farmer in murderworld
>Grandson befriends ayyylmao
>help take care of it
>ayyylmao pulls a magic nuke out of it's backpack and says that's what brought it here
>ayyylmao wants to wave magic nuke around under the noses of the local ruling class
>Frog fucking damnit

Not sure if medical science has advanced enough to keep us alive that ling.

Attached: 1563362881313.png (785x486, 170K)

Wait, there's a preview of the shorts?

The one time you post something of quality you fag.
Now wondering how you're gonna soil it.

>So,Grime cares about Shasha?
Well yeah, she managed to teach him how to improve as leader.

Attached: temp.jpg (2232x1799, 469K)

10/10 season finale
Brenda has some iffy moments but she really is the perfect voice for Anne and it was great to see she can pull off the dramatic and emotional notes nicely.
This hiatus is gonna kill me.

Attached: 1563343126342.png (593x677, 592K)

she put his army back in shape in 3 months. He knows her value. He's gonna keep her until they conquer the newts. But sabbotage her return chance though

When does the 1080p version usually get uploaded?

Sasha has mother issues with Anne, she knows she's dumbdumb and gullible, and assume the role of the parental authority for her good.

RULE 34 OF SASHA AND GRIME WHEN??????????

Which one tops?

Shasha or Grime or Grime on top of Shasha Yea Forums?

Grime on top but Sasha is a power bottom.

So,Shasha will get that BTC?

I’d prefer a bro-tier or even surrogate father figure deal but I can stop you from thinking otherwise

i doubt any of the girl will be a villain, they all going to be victms of some big villain using them in some way.

Marcy like Sasha will prob be just another henchmen

Lets face it: any time we have Sasha from now on, she will either be manipulated by Grime into helping him stop other frogs outside of Wart Wood (with him at times twisting her), while she herself ends up loathing her actions towards Anne so much, she would rather want Anne to despise her for who she is and find a better life with others, than go back to her and become genuine friends.
Which of course, if Anne ever finds out, she will have none of that.

>Small mushroom growing in the title card
I think the sentient mushroom is gonna be the true final boss as it's threat levels grows throughout the second season. It might even take over Grime and mutate him

I still doubt Grime is the final boss of amphibia,

once the NEWS of a bunch of frogs escaping from go wild, every village will start to turn against him.
Grime will not have the power to fight a entire country alone and something even more bad than him will see the chance to attack.

Attached: grimme.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Spot the similarity

BFF of the protagonist previously
Hurt by the protagonist physically
Turns against the protagonist at the end of season

Attached: Cass Sasha.jpg (641x724, 107K)

>Arranges private carriage for the ride to the Tower
>Plies Anne with human style food and a hot shower while flexing the fuck out of her new status
>Sasha was expecting to get mad Thai pussy that night but ended up getting cucked by frogs and almost falling to her death
Brutal. Can’t wait for Punished Sasha

Perhaps Grime will seek out a magical artifact that makes him bigger and stronger and more monstrous, or somehow gives him mindcontrol powers.

No shit. JOBime lost his base of power, his army, and the lanky sly talking slickster that was influencing him got BTFO.... all in the first season finale. Sound familiar?

Grime = Ludo 2.0

Sasha is bulimic and forces servants to make her extravagant food only for her to literally throw it away.

Attached: Amphibia S01E20 - Reunion.mp4_snapshot_08.00_[2019.07.18_06.03.04].png (1280x720, 1.31M)

>170 KB
What show is that other character from?

either that, she has really fast metabolism, or she works out a lot in amphibia so that she burns more calories than she consumes

if the toads can make her food like that then she should have gained weight

>Sasha, this doesn't seem very healthy.
>Look Anne, not all of us have your freaky Oriental metabolism, all right? Sometimes you gotta be willing to cut corners.
>No, really, they talked about this in health class, it really fucks with your digestive system
>That's why I skip that shit. Look, just hold my hair back, okay? I'll take you to the arcade later.

Or, hear me out, that feast was literally meant to show off in that situation and to "seduce" Anne.
to distract her from what they planned with the frogs and feed her up

There is also the possibility that since Grime is a captain instead of an independent warlord, there is probably someone who outranks him who will probably have to be sent in to clean up "his mess."

Tangled.

What role would Marcy play in this?

>every Wh*toid is a liar, manipulative, a thief, or racially/culturally ignorant
>Anne only gets shitty grades because of bad influences from "Da (Wo)Man" holding her back
>Anne literally dindu nuffin and tried to save Sasha from her own vices but she was too self-destructive
Dis show WOKE as fuck. Definitely convinced me to vote for Hildawg next year.

Attached: Amphibia.S01E20.Reunion.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_00.42.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Considering her probably near starvation diet in prison and all the exertion from training/fighting monsters, she probably has a healthy appetite

k

Maggie is cute

Attached: Amphibia.S01E20.Reunion.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_00.51.jpg (1920x1080, 539K)

I WANNA SEE SHAHSA AND GRIME KISS AND MARRY AND HAVE CHILDREN! THEY WERE MADE FOR EACHOTHER!

like that this show have a better time line than other shows.
3 exact months passed since they got there, each episode take place more or less one week or half week after the previous one.
i bet this entire show will take place in one year.

in Star vs, time is a mess , you have one episode them the next one is 2 or 3 MONTHS after the previous one, WTF are the characters doing in this huge gap of time?

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Amphibia.S01E20.Reunion.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_14.26.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

>"But Anne, I really need your help with that."
>"I don't know, Sasha. I mean, I have never kissed a guy before either and-"
>"Please!"
>"We are like 11, don't you think it is a bit early to-"
>"Anne, come on. Frank invited me to the date and he certainly expects something in return for me. And I do not want to embarass myself by making sloppy kisses. Do you want me to embarass myself?"
>"No."
>"Then be a friend and help me practice. End of discussion."
>*sighs* "fine."
>"Great. And don't forget to use tongue."

so where are the pepe reee pictures of the citizens of wartwood

Do toads have penises?

Attached: zorc dragon penis.png (448x337, 182K)

Attached: Amphibia.S01E20.Reunion.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_09.11.jpg (1920x1080, 481K)

Rick Grime

Attached: Walking_Dead_Time.jpg (800x640, 231K)

The 13 year old stuff makes ya think. What if someone actually finished puberty got transported over a full foot taller and even more super strength in comparison to the amphibians.

Silly. We do not need ree pictures. We already have Captain Pepe himself

Attached: CPEPE.png (428x396, 240K)

Why did Sasha sexually harrass Anne so much?

Attached: anne sexually harrassed.png (436x1372, 205K)

>Sasha after getting mud thrown at her face

Attached: 32523523w.png (490x373, 400K)

>slavs
>white

>Sasha after her friend doesn't agree with killing a frog person

Are we just gonna ignore the bully calling Anne "Boobchuy"?

>Never felt so much as a thought towards the fetish before today
>Now have the most ugly and potent need for art of Sasha gently strongarming Anne into eating enormous quantities of food

Dat layering error with Wally there.

>best girl
>is called maggie
EVERY TIME

froglets, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

And then Sasha strongarms Anne into expelling it afterwards. She's not going to be friends with a fatty.

What song would you have used instead of "Lean on Me"?

I don't know.

I will freaking geek out when they somehow decide to use "that's what friends are for" if all three ever reunite.

All frogs in the show have Pepe face

That toad monster has two gem like things in his body, maybe the jewels are the true calamity and the box is just a magical artifact powered by those 3 things.

She's the only consistently competent personnel under his command. She also doubles as a confidant, and offers suggestions that are so uniquely outside the box they seemingly always work. They probably don't have a word for it in Toad society but she's his friend.

Gladd I wasn't the only one who noticed.

Leon on me was absolutely perfect desu

This is such a minor thing did anyone else like how the voice actress portrayed Anne crying? In most cartoons they would do this obnoxious sobbing but here, it's more hushed and realistic which adds a lot more to the scene

Of course she's gonna get redeemed.
Did you not see the look on her face when she saw the Plantars risking their lives to save Anne who risked her life to save her?
She realized that she's been an awful friend and that Anne deserves better.
She fucking sacrificed herself so that Anne and her family could escape.
That's fucking noble.
Sasha's not gonna be a villain got long, she's gonna shift to becoming an anti-hero, possibly even a full hero later down the line.

I'm kind of surprised that no one is talking about Sasha possibly attempting suicide or at least faking it to fuck with Anne. That's some heavy shit for a Disney cartoon.

Nah, I'm beyond satisfied with the the song they used.
The way the camera cuts to this shot during the words "lean on" was, and I know this word gets thrown around a lot, pure kino.

Attached: somebody to lean on.png (1280x720, 443K)

By next year I assume this will happen:

>Sasha is still with Grime.
>Grime actually cares for her in a way as that he thinks of her as a pupil, kindred spirit, worthy assisstant.
>Grime wants to rebuild what he has and make up for his failure at keeping the revolution under control, becoming more ruthless in the names of his superiors doing so.
>Sasha stays with Grime during all of that for a couple of reasons:
>A) he saved her life so she feels she owes him something.
>B) She doesn't know where else to go as the events regarding Anne have shattered her own opinion of if she is even a "good" person, making her unsure if she even wants to find Marcy on the risk of alienating her too.
>that and she doe snot know if she "deserves" to get back home.
>C) She feels that by staying with Grime she can at least try and sabotage him if he ever decides to get back at Wart Wood and Anne.
>Not necessary for the sake of the frogs cause she can't bother to care for them, but for Anne's sake.
>She will try what she can to protect Anne, but also avoids any direct interaction with her.
>She rather wants Anne to despise her than try and save her, risking her life in doing so.
>Ends up always being torn between being a villain and an anti-hero/villain.
>Eventually gets some sense smacked into Anne, the later forgiving her for past mistakes.
>Slow redemption of Sasha as she learns to be more empathic in general.

I predict the series will end with the trio returning home with Anne using her experiences to improve herself and her life but at the cost of never being able to back to Amphibia. It would be nice though if this won't be the case

Attached: 18072019190423.jpg (1280x3489, 418K)

Maybe it was meant to lull Anne into a false sense of security.
To calm her down soften the blow of Hop Pop's planned execution.

Wartwood is still peaceful but considering all the death in this series there's fairly good odds the Toads were motivated to kill Hop-Pop because of other towns outright murdering toad residents.

>Frog Anne was given to dissect looks like Hop Pop
They aren't implying she's dreaming, are they?

So I'm not the only one who heard that.

Wally is watching Anne's underpants.

Or maybe it's foreshadowing that HOP POP'S GONNA FUCKIN' DIE.

Attached: FROG STRUCK DOWN BY LIGHTNING.png (778x554, 536K)

I like how the entire ending wasn't overwritten and felt very genuine as a result. I think that shows like Ducktales keep dropping the ball in that regard by getting quippy during such moments.

The fuck are you talking about lots of people are talking about it directly

She completely expected Anne to be as apathetic towards the frogs as she was
>lol don’t freak out but my boss is gonna kill the shit out of some niggas

Guess I just haven't seen the actual term used. I just see stuff like "sacrifice" etc.

It would be cool if each season finale had a classic song that was tied to an emotional moment. What song would you use when they finally return home?

Because that's what it technically was. What was shocking was that Sasha was willing to throw her life away just for Anne, especially right after they just fought

Sasha doesn't want to implicate Anne and her frog friends in danger and she thinks she's unworthy of their help.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbNlMtqrYS0

No, no, I totally get that. But, the implication that it was due to her feeling completely worthless, rather than heroic, is just very heavy. Maybe my mind is focused on the topic after the 13 Reasons Why controversy has been popping up in my feed for the past three days.

Sasha is female zuko, she will do a lot of fuck up stuff but she knows she wrong, and at some point her mind will kill her of guilt.

It makes sense
I think people are just relieved that she’s still alive and thus focusing on the positive interpretations of the act

More like a female Azula bc of her sorta manipulative psycho attitude

Why can't a bossy 13 year old just be a bossy 13 year old. If it wasn't for the Amphibia stuff she probably would've softened up over time like every other brat and stopped emotionally manipulating her friends.

Hopefully the fanfiction will be good enough to fill the void until Season 2 comes along

No, they breed by fertilising externally.

Sasha was never true evil, she showed before she cared for her friends and would search for them, she just a normal teenager not a monster.

Nothing it was perfection

Nope. Male and female toads have cloacas.
The male climbs onto the female's back and cums on her eggs as she lays them.

That sounds so bittersweet that I could totally see the show doing it. The soundtrack, ED, and the latest episode's end credits artwork give off the vibe that the current events in the cartoon has already happened a long time ago and this is simply a retelling of the story

Well we have an entire year of a hiatus, so plenty time for the fans to write fanfics and AU stories!

crawling in my skiiin.
You just know that if amv were still a thing there would be 5 already

The implication that the reason why Sasha doesn't really give a fuck and just wants to have fun due to living in an neglectful/abusive household actually gives her some depth. You think that the reason why she acts the way she does is just because she's priveleged but it might actually be because it's a form of escapism for her

Nothing.
"Lean On Me" was the perfect song to use.
Especially with the part where Sasha lets go and her fall is masked in silhouette against the red moon.
That was some good shit.

I am actually consideirng of making an AMV to "Lean on me" based on that episode, Toad Tower and the first episode of Amphibia.

Can I have a few fanfic requests? or green requests?
- Sprig, Polly and Hop Pop (or even other citizens of Wart Wood) tring to cheer Anne up following the events of Reunion.

>Sprig, Polly and Hop Pop (or even other citizens of Wart Wood) tring to cheer Anne up following the events of Reunion.
There's actually already a fanfic about that premise on ff.net but the spelling and grammatical errors turn me off from it

>they way she just quietly breaks down mid-sentence
That hit me hard.

you guys seem to overrating the finale. the silhouette shot was ominously good though.

Considering how Sasha was willing to kill Sprig (a child), one has to wonder if she has apathetically murdered other frogs before

The show is overrated in these threads as a whole, but that's nothing surprising.

the finale was your typical stand up to a bully scenario. I like the SoL episodes though because of how flawed Anne and how she earned the trust of the frogs.

And yet I consider it better executed than in some other "progressive" cartoons as of recently. She-Ra anyone?

Did everyone forget that we're getting a batch of Amphibia shorts next month? Someone should alert meganon that his time isn't over yet

Don't know if Lean on Me was the best song choice but whatever, it worked.

Im hoping Season 2 will have the same airing schedule and not just Stevenbomb it's way throughout the year but this is sadly unlikely

Does Disney Stevenbomb though? They seem to have a pretty consistent airing schedule for their shows when each season premieres.

I quite liked the five solid weeks of Amphibia, as well. Good summer show, which is rare.

>maddie

I hear she's available, now.

what about the other side bitch what her story just texting her friends that she stole a box from a store who side is she on i bet it the lizards

By then the streaming serves will be out and the season will be released all at once

Possibly.
The way I see it Sasha's mindset could be:
>Toads
>powerful army
>means of finding a way home

>Frogs
>in the way and must be taken care of to help the toads help us get home
>gross little things we had to cut up in biology class

Those would could possibly lead her to axe off some frogs if it gets the toads closer to helping her and her friends get home.

"Like a Friend" by Pulp
youtube.com/watch?v=oP84AsBX2yA

Venture Bros, tho

youtube.com/watch?v=4OHRg6FV1r0

When the group finally reunites.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAQ4sJZ5IsU

Considering what he's had to deal with for so long, having someone he can match wits and share notes with must be a godsend.

On a different note, I was just a little bit disappointed that toads from Toad Tax didn't play a more significant role than just intimidating a couple villagers, but considering the finale as a whole and the season in general I can't really complain.

Indeed.

Had Grime and Sasha succeeded in killing Hop-Pop, that might have only made him a martyr for the rebellion. Especially given the amount of death the frogs see.

The Old Must End, after all.
youtube.com/watch?v=OS7Dx4WJ3pE&list=PLkLimRXN6NKxuMEqBBmdb6RZmszqt1w0W&index=6&t=0s

are frogs larger than toads irl considering the largest species from both amphibians?

yes, otherwise toads would be the same

They sure do release some of their show in similarly irregular fashion as well.

I hope this series has a realistic ending where the girls get home and then decide to not be friends. I think it's actually an important lesson to learn that even thought you may have history with someone, you're not bound to stick by them for the rest of your life. Things change.

I think a experiencing life changing experience together would probably bring people a lot closer, especially since they go to the same fucking school.

Not usually, but Disney has its own weird algorithm it plays to which results sometimes in only a few episodes in-between long long looong hiatuses. Heck when Tangled the series first came out they showed like three episodes and then went on hiatus for six months

She´s a teenager. There´s no way this kid´s show about frogs is gonna end up with an unredeemable teenage girl being defeated by the heroes.
If she was an adult, maybe. But she´s not.

Yea, that's not gonna happen. This kids grew up and knew each other since kindergarten (maybe not Marcy).

With how much he talks and thinks about dying I wouldn't be surprised.

There is a weird amount of people wanting this show to go grim dark, its like do you realize its a kids show on disney? if there are any grim outcomes its usually on accident

10 bucks says she comes from an uncaring/abusive home and ends up seeing Grime as the parental figure she always wanted

Or when a horrible monster eats a frog or toad, and there's nothing they can do about it.

You seem to be overrating your English

I doubt they would decide not to be friends immediately upon returning home. Maybe after they have been home for a while. But not between them getting home and the show ending.

if she is from an abusive home, why does she manage to host a party so important she can hold it as leverage for someone to stop bullying Anne?

So uncaring rich parents that give money and materials in lieu of actual love and affection

he's more of a sugar daddy than anything

Oh man, I wanna go on the toad's party barge's as well.

strawpoll.me/18339522
Please vote

This show is truely Amphibikino

Attached: 1563378946059.png (960x540, 578K)

Am I the only one who thinks that high on spores Anne is kinda creepy yet adorable?

Attached: delightful plantars from down the pond.png (706x592, 634K)

It’s kinda weird seeing an MC be so vulnerable (mind controlled)

What problem does the toads have with the frogs that they need to kill them?

Anne sleeps like a dumb angel

Attached: sleeping anne.png (1280x720, 519K)

not really all that weird. Anne is only 13 and not experienced with the nature of Amphibia.
Perhaps in the future she develops some kind of immunity against the spores, because of the immune system.

Also, you say it is weird.
I know people who would find it arousing.

Hopadiah Planter is a symbol which the discontent frog peasantry is rallying behind to oppose the rule of the toads.
Eliminate him, and thus their symbol of hope is crushed, and society returns as it should be.
Toads on top, protecting Amphibia, and frogs on the bottom, supplying tax money to fund the toads.

Land grab, I'm assuming.

Toads are a warrior race and have ruled Amphibia with an iron fist. I'm guessing frogs out number toads or something and Grime is worried about the possible fallout of frogs assuming control.
Amphibia is full of monsters, toads may be in power because they can fight off these monsters. Peasant frogs with no battle experience? Not so much

The toads were ruling over the frogs, but the frogs were starting to get restless.
The frogs see Hop Pop and his actions as a symbol of rebellion and were rallying behind that.
So the toads decided to kill Hop Pop in order to quash any hope the frogs had for rebellion and continue their rule over them.

Weird and arousing aren’t mutually exclusive, user....

What would you make her do?

Attached: spore control.png (1280x720, 580K)

Or, seeing how the revolution seems to go on in other places and is being controlled by others, these other forces may turn Hopadiah into a martyr.

I think it would actually be interesting to see in the future how Hopadiah reacts further to others seeing him as a "symbol".
Anyone here ever read "Interesting Times", a Discworld novel by Pratchett? In it Rincewind becomes accidentally the figurehead of a revolution in an ancient China-inspired state, where the peasants are essentially exploited by the upper class and war is a constant.
rincewind never was to the place, but a friend of his lives there and when he came back from his travels from Ankh Morpork (of whcih Rincewind was his companion) he wrote a book about his travel experience, which inspired others to rebel against the leadership, because they wanted to have the rights others in the foreign parts seemed to have.

Rincewind as unwilling symbol of the revolution does not want to help people because he is not a hero. But at the same time he wants no one to kill themselves for their unrealistic ideals and so he steps up, though with a lot of cynism to it.

I think it would be interesting to see something like that perhaps play out with Hopadiah. Him down the line having to explain to some rebells that he never wanted to start a revolution, just wanted to help his fellow frogs and then perhaps even putting some things into perspective for the rebels themselves.

>filename
Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

I don't know.
For starters put post hypnotic suggestions in her head? Like make her believe I am an old friend of hers and that she is totally okay with me around her? Make her act a bit less destructive around Hop Pop on occassion?
Make her tell me the things Sasha made her do over time...

>eat sandwish
>OMG I MUST REBEL
I wonder who wrote those articles. Or even took the "photos"

>Hop(e)
Ah, I get it , Hop Pop is like Obama, and the Toads are literally Drumpf.... clever and topical political commentary.

Attached: Amphibia.S01E20.Reunion.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_10.05.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

>An episode about the Plantars meeting some of the rebels
>They think at first it is cool as they do actually fight against oppressive forces
>Down the line it turns out a strong faction of the rebels is willing to go even further
>They are basically antifa-frogs who want Hop Pop to hold a speech
>Hop Pop himself calls them out on stage for being reckless, destructive fiends who actually deserve to be put in prison by toads for endangering others and being nothing else but bullies to their fellow amphibians.
>Antifa-frogs reeing
>Antifa-frogs getting the shit canned in by other rebels and toads.

Attached: freedom frog.jpg (553x677, 78K)

Attached: enchanted sperm.png (1280x720, 480K)

Sasha's VA is pretty great

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4E8qEDi_xg

>polcucks triggered once again
kek

Attached: frogdab.gif (1280x720, 401K)

The red, blue, light blue color combination does make him look like a French flag.
Also, considering the France helped the American colonists in their independence war against England, and the frogs are fed up about paying high amounts of taxes, it's quite revolutionary.
Might perhaps be forbidden to be showed in South East Asian countries, as many nations there are under military dictatorships, just like the toads over the frogs.

omg everything's about orange man, isn't it? It's almost like his malignant narcissism is rubbing off on you.

More Pepe Sprig edition plz

Attached: screen696x696.jpg (392x696, 99K)

>so I recently came out as bisexual and lately I’ve been dating women
I know characters aren’t always self inserts of the voices, but....

Wait, so the VA is bi.
The VA is bisexual.
... oh Jesus, the Anne and Sasha slashfics write themselves even easier now.

You gotta call this shit out before it gets out of control and takes a grip on the show.
>Lol, you guys are just paranoid about Nefcy's leftist background. What, do you think she's going to end up making the entire plot about monster immigration, refugees, with a racist and xenophobic Mewman final villain to boot?

Attached: Amphibia.S01E20.Reunion.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_20.12.jpg (1920x1080, 533K)

These fanfics write themselves.

I dont see that in this show, is more like a classic rebelion trope than anything, with a meme poster

>You gotta call this shit out before it gets out of control and takes a grip on the show.

You're right. We did a shit job of calling out Trump's love of tryanny and now we have white nationalist government. That's an excellent point.

youtube.com/watch?v=jhUSsQ_OXzc

Attached: Amphibia S01E20 - Reunion.mp4_snapshot_20.24.018.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

So I know there’s gonna be some bias in this thread, but I was thinking about it and thought I’d post it anyway
strawpoll.me/18339758

Something about the sentence "Antifa-frogs reeing" is making me lose my shit.

Man, the shot and timing of music coupled with Sasha letting go and the cut to the silhouette was amazing.
Like, damn.

>if you dislike X you must like Y
Not really what I mean. If the show was Hop Pop and co going "The toads are nothing but murderers and rapists! Sad! We will build a Wartwood Wall and the Newts will pay for it! Make Lizisrael Great Again!" I'd still say the same thing.

Man, I love that quiet defiance one

Would you kindly...

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x1000, 118K)

I just think that would also be an ankle some of these shows about "rebellion" could do.

You know, show that even if a rebellion is justified, the ends do not necessarily justify the means.
Not to forget, seeing how some revolutions over the course in history just led to even worse stuff (hello french revolution and Robespierre) I think it would be interesting if an episode would actually find like a common ground.

the fact that the show also made clear that there are toads who seem decent (like the ones on the train Anne robbed, who were even thankful for the plantars stopping it), would further justify that "fight the system" is okay. but not necessarily the people who are only part of it and are otherwise decent.

Which would be more mature than what Steven Universe or Star vs did where it was just "all Mewmans are bad".

I feel like next season could focus a bit more on Sasha or Marcy and the season 3 could change again to another girl, so each season is kinda like the story on a new point of view.

Im hoping to see some amphibia amvs

So what are they gonna do now?

Attached: Toads.jpg (4096x1421, 741K)

reeee Marcy when

Pillage and plunder of course.

Regroup, reorganize, and then prepare for the inevitable civil war on Amphibia.

Next season probably.

Fighting the rebels.

Are you implying the Lean On Me scene wasn't pure perfection?

Attached: 1241234321.png (1280x720, 547K)

>What the fuck Wally

Attached: wally.png (1280x720, 711K)

>He actually cares
Why is every character in this show so likable?

Attached: 21341324123.png (1280x720, 711K)

Everyone's people, after all.

>anne and sprig kiss
>sprig turns into a human prince of amphibia like the frog prince
>worlds merge because calamity box explodes
>anne back in her world, sprig still in amphibia
>anne no longer has leaves in her hair
>they both see the calamity box in their worlds
>human sprig and anne rush to the box
>box explodes
>all hope is lost until they see each other and say hi to each other
Holy shit!!!!

Attached: amphibia_part_3_spoilers.jpg (749x816, 359K)

Anyone else notice that the guard on Sasha sword was a heron?

Attached: sash742.png (1280x720, 784K)

>If ya'll die who will I embezzle money from?

Lean on Me was perfect, the second best option would be
youtube.com/watch?v=N5YL2NfXf34

>sprig turning human
>not Anne turning frog

>"That's my girl"

Attached: sudden frog realization.jpg (1365x768, 203K)

Attached: rwe.png (1280x720, 518K)

For all the Amphibia fans out there who now have to endure the hiatus...

youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa35_mOg

>Use spores on Anne
>Make her do my chores
>make her act like Domino to pet her
>Tell her in post hypnotic suggestion to do something embarassing everytime she hears the line "Oh frog"

Its Sasha's slumber party all over again.

Attached: 1563254052100.png (1067x600, 114K)

>quick reminder that she was only twelve before even coming to Amphibia.

Gesh. Even I start to feel dirty as time goes on.
Also, for a 13 year old animated girl she is kinda "stacked". I mean, the character from Owl House is supposedly meant to be 14 and she looks younger than Anne.

>We're probably gonna get a bomb once a year
>The series is only going to be three seasons long
>Amphibia is going to end in 2021
youtube.com/watch?v=zhjNm20XbXw

Attached: Moze.png (1000x1000, 1.37M)

user remember that Star Vs ended with the protagonist killing a bunch of magical creatures and putting in mortal danger the people of earth.

Attached: great somebody posted this in tumblr.jpg (1280x1477, 671K)

now we know where she spent her exp points instead of intelligence

I want the series to end where like, yeah she makes it back home in the end and all, but to remember the Plantars, she'll end up getting pet frogs to remember them by. Something wholesome.

So I never watched Star vs. but keep hearing about this whole genocide thing. What the fuck happened?

Fuck, for some reason when anne was screaming while was bandaged I imagined anne as 2B

Anne will tattoo Freedom Frog 4ever on her back or a Freedom Frog tramp stamp

her mom went full retard and Star decided to kill every magic living being

Magic people died when Star eradicated magic

But I want there to be grim dark that leads to an uplifting ending
“Only when you’ve been in the deepest valleys do you realize how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain top”
That’s what I feel makes beautiful storytelling

Sasha has literally no self-awareness

and he was a newt!

Long story short:

>Villain of season 4 is some magic empowered racist about to commit genocide on Mewni monsters.
>Star is an idiot and thinks the only way to stop them -and because she has enough of it being a constant source of conflict- is to destroy magic itself.
>Travels to the realm of magic and uses a killing spell to destroy magic itself
>Magic explicitly made clear to be also a life source for certain creatures in the world of Star vs.
>Which is actually part of the multiverse and supposedly all the magic in the one specific realm she destroys is connected to other dimensions.
>Magic is succesfully destroyed, villain has no power and can't commi genocide.

HOWEVER...
>racist humans still exist and it is rather unlikely that the human monster conflict will ever resolve peacefully, especially now.
>Mewni is still in ruins with its ruling queen not having the means anymore to protect many people.
>Destruction of magic threw beings from other dimensions back to their homeworld
>Magic high commission confirmed DEAD after losing connection to magic, powering them up, making it clear a similiar fate must have affected BILLIONS of lifeforms across the multiverse.
>Star's spells (sentient) supposedly permanently dead (just to name some)
>Somehow still enough magic left in reality to fuck with humans and mewmans one last time by merging Earth and MEwni together.
>Monsters now run amuck on californian soil

plot twist the frogs are coming with anne to the real world

I just want Anne's mom to be THICC.

>completely different end credits visuals
Shit’s gonna get real in S2, huh?
I wonder if this was produced separate from the initial batch, like if they waited for confirmation on another season before finishing writing this episode

>the girl who wants to skip school is the bad girl
yeah fuck this show

The sword fight was good and when the music started playing it was great

Less the girl who wants to skip school is the bad girl and more "the girl who wants to skip school and makes her friend at times uncomfortable for her own entertainment is bad"

>Showing disregard for rules, the system and the feelings of others in favor of yourself makes you the villain
Who'd have thunk it

Nah, only Sprig and Polly because Hop Pop is gonna fucking die.

>the girl who wants to skip school is the bad girl
um, yes? what are you trying to say here?

Attached: 1458015006547.jpg (314x263, 12K)

>It would be nice tough if this won't be the case
After how Star Vs. ended it had fucking better be
Marco and Star getting together even with all the implications of the two worlds merging was a shit finale

Attached: Cease thine fuckery.png (769x364, 399K)

Do you think time passes normally in human world so girl's been missing for 3 months? You think anyone got falsely convicted for their kidnapping yet?

I wonder if we'll get a different intro for Season 2.

This reminds of when everyone thought Grunkle Stan would die because of “foreshadowing”.

I'd be genuinely surprised if they make it so it's been 3 actual months in earth rather than "actually all this time you've been in amphibia wasn't even 1 second on earth"

Hard to say. But I want all of the edge, so I'm in favor of time passing normally because how fucking heart wrenching would it be to lose your daughter on her birthday.

How are these photos being produced

If they're not doing a Narnia thing, their parents probably do think they were kidnapped or something.

Yeah but they're really trying tomake us think Hop Pop will die

Attached: hoppopdead.png (1280x720, 695K)

I just want a good cartoon finale. Particularly as this year so far did not deliver much in that regard.

Star vs
>Ends on the genocide road and becomes a worse finale than Steven Universe

Steven Universe
>Only a main character centered happy end cause there is no way in hell the Diamonds won't stop destroying other planets for their own purposes. The only thing Steven has achieved was to make earth save and only because now the diamonds are like his aunts.

Adventure Time
>Fucking robot singing a shit stain of a song to make a demon beast think "fuck this shit, I am out"

Amazing World of Gumball
>Good episode, but ends on a cliffhangar for a made for tv movie that will most liekly never be made.

Being a fan of cartoons made by women or on CN is pain.

i really hope this isn't a dream or some narnia bullshit, i hope whatever the conclusion of the story is has an impact on the girls and the plantars

like said, it would be cool if they either went all to the human world, or anne stayed in amphibia. but it really already feels like its only gonna impact the girls which would be a shame

This show has some weirdly mixed morals in regards to its opinion on authority figures because Hop Pop is basically always right and the show is overall pretty pro-adults/elders, and a lot of kids’ cartoons aren’t because they’re trying to appeal to kids as a fantasy in which they’re in charge (which is quite alluring to them), it’s why Mattel’s market research landed on “I have the power” as a catchphrase for He-Man and why kids love the “can’t nobody tell me nothing” part of Old Town Road.
Yet at the same time the frogs themselves are forming into a rebel faction at this point and the higher authority of the toads is portrayed as evil.
So authority is good when it’s school or your grandpa telling you it’s time to go to bed or stop running in the house, but bad when it’s a militaristic government that executes political prisoners to make an example of them. Can’t say I necessarily disagree but there’s some nuance there that these shows usually don’t dabble in

I'm mostly joking about Hop Pop dying, but I also never thought Stan would die, or anyone for that matter in GF.

at the same time, what kind of finale would it make if the story literally ends with Anne having a chance to get back to her family at her birthday, being able to celebrate it with her friends and appreciate the life and love she has at home at the moment she also thought she disappointed her mom for essentially ditching her because of Sasha?

>it really already feels like its only gonna impact the girl
Nigga are you forgetting about the frog rebellion Anne will lead? Anne, Sasha and Marcy will return to earth as more mature people than before but they will leave Amphibia as better place when they do so.

I really hope it's been 3 actual months, that makes it more interesting.

As much as I enjoyed the fight scene and the context surrounding it, I was still a bit surprised that they were willing to go at each other with real weapons to settle what was essentially a catfight.
>"We need to get home, Anne"
>"In order to make you realize that, I'm going to potentially maim and/or accidentally kill you"
I know real kids do stupid shit with less provocation, but it's jarring all the same.

Gotta admit a shellshocked PTSD Anne returning to earth in time to get home for her birthday and subsequently having an emotional breakdown in front of her family would also scratch my edgey itch

What if not all girls return home but no time has passed, so Anne'd have to explain where did they disappear overnight.

>3 months
By the time the show ends, who knows how long it’ll be

It's more likely Anne would have to live on knowing her friends are dead but being unable to explain why. No one would believe her if she tried to tell them about magic boxes and talking frog people. Or everyone would just assume she was tweaking from something Sasha gave her

Given the tone of the show thus far I’d bet cash on a happy ending where it’s a Narnia scenario and it hasn’t even been an hour, because as much as I’d like to see Anne come back a year later and give her parents a heart attack because they think she’s a ghost and have her grapple with staring at her own gravestone I don’t think you could go there in the last few minutes of a finale without opening up a whole ‘nother can of worms and have the ending be ultimately unsatisfying

technology is all over the place in Amphibia

Attached: Frog dj.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

I thought his “I’m a frog DJ” line was a Justin Roiland cameo because it sounds like him and something he’d say but whoever it was wasn’t credited

my assumption:

Finale will be like a fourty minute special a la Gravity Falls, actually having been build up to/leading into from previous episodes.

Anne, Marcy and Sasha, together with friends and allies they made over time save the day from whatever danger occurs.

the three potentially "sacrificing" themselves to stop the evil, in doing so sending the girls home.

Alternatively, some sort of celebration and Anne, Marcy and Sasha being able to go home after also saying their final farewells to those they respectively befriended over time

Anyway, back at home, Anne reunited with her family at the night of her 13. birthday. Only a few hours have passed.

They all get back to her place, Anne kinda having an emotional moment with her parents and then, to make them not too distraught about her behaior, celebrating witht he others.
Over the course of it Sasha and Marcy also getting in contact with their parents

Cut sometime later, Sasha, Anne and Marcy back at school, ahving all changed for the better.

Anne shown to miss Amphibia, but comfortable with her place in thw world

Cut to Amphibia itself where we see a long time having passed.

Anne, Sasha and Marcy being still held as heroes who changed the world for better, the world in generl being a nicer and better place for all amphibians

Sprig and Polly shown older (teenagers now) telling others about how they met the three great heroes from another world

One of the last shots showing Hopadiah adding Anne's picture to the Plantar family history.

>literally the Star finale
Fuck you

>A toad/frog artist had to sit there for house listening to some hideous vaguely mammalian creature describing males of her species in explicit detail and paint them, cringing a little every time the creature described the horrible monsters he was depicting as "so hot" or "dreamy," when he went to sleep images of ghoulish featherless bird mammals with broad, flat nails haunting his nightmares

Attached: 1412313971950.jpg (482x277, 26K)

The chad Grime:
- captures 13 year old girls
- only needs one eye
- real human bean

The virgin wally:
- is afraid of 13 year old girls
- only has one eye
- plays the accordeon and is as musical as a toddler

Wally is based though

Nah, Wally is great.

The virgin Barry
- beaten by 13 year old girls and 10 year old frogs
- has to mask his insecurities with happiness
- relies on curses instead of facing children head-on

So where did the "Sasha sexually harrasses Anne" meme come from?

Attached: anne creepy as fuck color.png (2564x2186, 1.64M)

I just realized something
The intro makes it look like the majority of the show is JUST Anne and sprig going on adventures as a duo, which is far from true. Most adventures involve the whole gang and usually take place in the town with no monsters attacking them.

>Sasha: A family party. Let me guess a clown with ballon animals.
>Anne:...
I really want to see that party.

Attached: Cute_Anne.png (1276x839, 1M)

>a la Gravity Falls
Stopped reading there

>Anne seemed kinda excited about the clown
What a dork

Attached: BLLBLLBLLLBLL.webm (1280x720, 153K)

Wait a fucking minute, didn't Anne ask for a a clown during the party when Sprig became in charge of the farm!?

Matt, you fly son of a bitch

I bet you Anne gets a Harley queen costume each halloween

Sasha forcing Anne to shower with her in that episode

Anne confirmed to be the Pinkie Pie of her group

From the show

I think in the first episode where she says what friends do for each other

from the lake episode, when Anne talks about the things she did for her friends even when she really didnt want to

>anne wanted a clown and balloons for her birthday
That's fucking cute, dude.

i hope there'll be some cute boy frogs for Sprig to play with in season 2

The newtists will be the s2 villain.

I see some people saying Anne will choose to stay.
i can see this as a one episode thing where Anne feels like she could be more happy in amphibia, but in the big ícture she quick realise that this would be stupid and she cant run away from problems, so she back to her quest .

season 2 will be Marcy season

>back home and in her room after the finale
>camera pans over to a tank with three frogs the same color as the Plantars in it

Attached: ohgod.jpg (540x651, 79K)

That's quite likely. The toads have to recover from a serious setback right after they've managed to rebuild after the previous one.

>s2 ep 1 ends with a sneak peak of what Marcy is doing
>midway through season will be a solo Marcy episode
>finale is Marcy and Anne meeting, inevitably clashing
>s3 is when they all come together
Could be kino

this one does

Attached: b5e9591ba94b28f74bd12c01d5264255.jpg (1479x797, 468K)

How did Sasha lose when she had the high ground?

Attached: Obi Wan.jpg (480x360, 11K)

beginning sound of the intro in this show always makes me think about looney tunes

maybe have Sasha developing her antihero status and meet Marcy first and only bring in Anne after Sasha determines whether Marcy is a villain or not, either for a team-up or a betrayal

Lean on Me is one of my boss' fav songs, and he plays it at least once per day on my workplace...
Let me tell you, today was hard to me lo listen that song (even if i've heard that song a lot 'cause my boss), i don't think i will be able to listen that song again without getting my soul crushed over and over...

Where was Maddie in this episode? Why do they tease us with this character then forget about her after one episode where she gets some of the spotlight.

Attached: Amphibia_006.jpg (1000x785, 44K)

>implying marcy isn't with the newts.

Sasha and Sprig episode when, let them be besties-in-law

She was in the background but that's it

Attached: 8f4ede76094458c48ee833ed095a710f.png (156x195, 55K)

>implying I was implying that

There's another there too right under Wally's foot

neither were implying that

She was in the background a few times but that's it.
It's fine, I'm sure she'll get another episode later down the line.
This is Anne and Sasha's moment now.

>Sasha eventually ends up in Wartwood/with the Plantars for [reasons]
>Has to go through the wringer of gaining their trust like Anne did, made more difficult by having assisted in trying to kill them
>Anne is half helping her through it, half going along with it
>"Hey there, scarecrow"
>"What did you call me?"
>"Get used to it, Sash."

So.... Anne and Sasha showered together off-screen, right?

We see them in robes.

the weirdest part is that Anne took a shower, put curlers in her hair, yet when she goes back to the frogs, her hair is dirty again with the stick and leaf in it.

They obviously went one at a time

Someone had to help Anne get all squeaky clean after living in filth
It has to be a conscious decision at this point. She also does it at the party after things go to hell

Attached: Annedorable.png (828x806, 1.11M)

She's thai, I don't think thicc thai women exist

I loved the look that Sprig made while piecing things together, it was such a good subtle little moment to emphasize just how fucked their friendship is

Not in their homeland, but anyone can become thicc in the U.S.

Any word on whether or not we're getting a season 2?

same with the one shoe thing

Sasha is manipulative and Anne is innocent. Nothing else was needed

it already got picked up for a second season they confirmed it the first week after it premiered

It was confirmed a few months ago,.... though i worry that without merchandise we won't get more than that.

yeah but WHEN

>12 year old girl
>sprig "THATS TOO OLD FOR ME"

In the background alternating between Giantess and Womanlet depending on the scene.

Reminds me of Chaotic, the way each of the human characters align with different monster factions, though each have a different dynamic with their faction. It'll likely end with each rallying their faction for a big team-up against a bigger villain, resulting in peace and cooperation among them when the humans leave.

>Anne actually believing Sasha wanted to go to the sick room
That's so innocent that it actually kinda hurts.

Attached: anne and sasha at the nurse's office.png (1437x866, 1.8M)

Well that's good news at least.

>Show planned to be three seasons for a proper ending
>Show might not get that third season and leave us on a perpetual cliffhanger
Pls no

Attached: 1553819256268.jpg (791x800, 115K)

>Dude my friend stood up to my bullying autism I better just fucking kys myself tbqh

Ok I know preteens tend to be dramatic and edgy but this was a little ridiculous....

Attached: Amphibia.S01E20.Reunion.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_20.14.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

it's more annoying, upon further thought, that she only had to look clean for that short scene, because it's immediately followed by a descent into a sewer, in which she could have easily fallen into the filth as a joke to return her clean look/hair back to the unkempt status quo.

I'm afraid we can expect it as late as 2021, even.

She thought Anne would die with her if she didn't let go.

I want to protect this sweet and pure autist

Attached: 12341324123.png (1280x720, 557K)

the weight of her holding on was about to drag them all over the edge

Ivy’s going to get dumped as soon as she hits puberty. Pretty soon Sprig’s going to be going after polllywogs

She fell so Anne and the Plantars wouldn't.

It was pretty obvious that she couldn't really be pulled up in time and if she held on everyone would had died with her, it's not like she just intentionally threw herself off a tower.

Sasha's weight was gonna cause Anne and the Plantars to fall with her.

1 human and 3 frogs (one of whom routinely wields medieval weapons at least 5x her weight) couldn't pull up one anorexic bulimic teen girl?

Why isn't there more rule 34?

>cliffhanger
More likely, it’ll be super rushed with way too many plot points in too little time

She thought that everyone was gonna die if they continued to try to hold on to her. the tower was crumbling.

Anne is innocent enough to believe the "free candy" vans.

Meh, even PZPTH got to have a (rushed) ending just fine. I doubt Amphibia will get screwed harder than that show.

Anne was fucking falling already and so was Sprig. Hop Pop and Polly are still a fucking baby and old man.

Wasn't anne completely off the tower as well to reach her? More like 3 frogs couldn't pull up 2 humans.

technically only 2 frogs had a good grip and leverage point, since Sprig and Anne were well over the edge already

To be fair, the ground was crumbling beneath their feet.
If they held onto Sasha any longer the ground would've gave way and they all would've died.

How many innocents has sasha slaughtered at her 2 month stay in toad tower? killing has become too easy for her, she is a seasoned genocidist already.

That shot vaguely reminds me of this...
>NOOOOOO it's not fair fellow toa/d/s!!!!!!!!!! I was supposed to win my sword fight!!!!!! FFFFUUUCCKK!! Should've become a fr/o/gchad when I had the chance.... fair well....

Attached: 1485052980889.jpg (315x616, 42K)

She didn't just jump user she did it to save Anne.
Sasha is a very gray character, she's a manipulative turbo cunt but her intentions were still to find her friends and get them all home safely. She doesn't give a flying fuck about what happens to Amphibia because it's not her world and she'll watch it burn if it means getting them back to their world.
There's also the implication earlier in the episode she cares more about her friends than her family for some reason.

Sprig, Anne and Sasha were hanging off the edge.

Attached: lean on me.png (1280x720, 485K)

>all that leather and plate armor

I'm surprised they held her as long as they did.

Because the show is too pure and deserves better

youtu.be/VjEq-r2agqc
>Don't give up
>Cause you have friends
>Don't give up
>You're not beaten yet
>Don't give up
>I know you can make it good

>There's also the implication earlier in the episode she cares more about her friends than her family for some reason.
She's a teenage girl, that's a normal thing, specially for alpha bitches and delinquents.

theory, the new villain on the next season is Grime superior on the chain of command.
he is coming to clean Grime mess, but also to take his place , so now grime is in trouble.

FUCK KINGS

Attached: ahem.jpg (474x474, 31K)

Kind of a dick move that none of the other frogs or toads even noticed the Anne and Sasha cliff situation. Grimes is excusable, since he was already knocked off, but the others just left her there to die.

I suspect that Grime answers to the Newts because they seem to be wealthy nobles and elites based on the few clues we've seen.

Maybe people are actually way more invested in the story and the characters than any potential smut that could happen.

I tought Grime was top toad

The big plot twist will be the revelation that Marcy is aligned with the herons, not the newts

Hop Pop and Sprig had guided everyone back down the tower and were the only ones left to notice Anne and Sasha hanging off the cliff.

A teenage human girl is like three times the size as an adult frog in this world, it's be more like Hop Pop and Polly alone trying to hold seven frogs from falling.

>i wonder if the amphibia reddit has quality intelligent discussion
that answer to that is no

Fellow Madlads, do you think this character is worth getting invested in? Or will she end up being left in the dust in season 2 like SvTFOE did to all its interesting background waifus?

Attached: Amphibia S01E17 - Cursed!; Fiddle Me This.mp4_snapshot_09.51.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

This is more of a personal preference, but I prefer the final villain to be some one who was there since the beginning. It makes the final battle all the more epic

seems dickish when those two humans were acting as both sides champions, then at the first sign of trouble, the frogs all blindly abandon their heroes. Even her supposed loving frog family didn't even realize she was still up there until literally every other frog and toad were gone. fucked up priorities, especially given the attempted message of the Plantars caring about her like family.

>introduce interesting character
>give character strong/helpful power
>they do nothing during the big finale crisis
every time

>the song just cuts off hard as she falls
>solid silent second of watching her plummet with only the sounds of wind as she falls
they really had me sweating I thought the bitch was goner for sure, absolutely fantastic moment with perfect music choice

Attached: compactbeekiller.png (1227x785, 876K)

>Might perhaps be forbidden to be showed in South East Asian countries, as many nations there are under military dictatorships, just like the toads over the frogs.
Do you think Matt was inspired by South East Asian dictatorships ofr the Frogs-Toads relationship?

I could make one. Give me ideas.

At that point I realized Sasha is a bitch and I have more parental feelings when it comes to Anne

Attached: 1563215414908.jpg (501x606, 72K)

What if Sasha had actually killed Sprig

I hope they use her a bit more. she seems like wasted potential right now.

hopefully we can get away from all this plot drama and focus more on a Sprig love triangle

>love triangle
No.
Sprig and Maddie have made their peace and are just friends.
Sprig and Ivy are official now.

when the rebellion starts and the frogs start killing all toads will the mayor be spared?

>Sprig and Ivy are official for now.
fixed
let's introduce a young female toad and really get this romantic frog drama going

>that finale
>next few episodes will probably act as if nothing happened.
I mean, I understand you need one-off episodes, but how the hell do you recover from that finale?

sprigg is best boy in any cartoon i've seen

Attached: best boy.jpg (435x435, 28K)

>using the inferior version

Attached: ahem.jpg (923x1040, 206K)

She protected Anne from Bullys and she tried to spend a good time with her despise doing something that Anne really didn't want to do. They are children, user, sometimes children act like that.

I still don't get what's the deal with the sticky

Attached: goodest.jpg (459x353, 63K)

>when there is no forced diversity and sjw bullshit shoved in we get good characters
it is refreshing to see

If I can see anything coming out of Sprig an Ivy being together is
>Sprig spending more time with Ivy so Anne starts feeling jealous.
>Sprig starts inviting Ivy to his adventures with Anne and Anne starts to feel like a third wheel.

well, he is the top among toads, but nothing was said about the land of Amphibia in general.

>tried to make friends with Sasha at first
>suspected something was up during the banquet
>got the toad guard to spill that they weren't allowed to leave
>warned everyone they were being kept prisoner and got them to rebel
>realized just how fucked up Anne and Sasha's relationship was and pelted Sasha in the face to stop her from talking down Anne any further
>straight up tells Sasha that she's a terrible friend and that Anne is a good person who deserves better
>the first one to dive after Anne to keep her and Sasha from falling
>first one to give Anne a hug during her breakdown
Shit, and that was just this episode alone.

Attached: anne and sprig hug it out.png (1280x720, 491K)

What's Grime thinking right here?

probably. they set up the dynamic of Anne rejecting her friend and way home in defense of her frog family, only for them to immediately start distancing from her, leaving her more isolated than ever. This would renew her interest in the music box and such (which will alienate her from Hop Pop after learning he lied), likely all to make her seek out the newts and possibly her other friend

For that to happen, it would mean that Amphibia is littered with places like the Valley. How do we know there aren't some frog settlements/cities that are better off than Wartwood? Why would they need the toads?

Plus, Toad Tower's influence and power were getting weak before the full-on uprising, and now they're a non-issue in the Valley.

youtube.com/watch?v=emBG3RkUnBA

>weak-ass frogs dropped my waifu

Nice

Long Story short
>Star gave away the crown(Wand)
>Mom wants it back, recruit a crazy racist magically powered soldier lady and makes a couple of dozen more for good measure
>Crazy Soldier lady double crosses Star's Mom
>They have two options, Hide or fight.
>Star decides on a whim that the only options is destroy the source of magic in the entire multiverse and de power crazy soldier lady.
>She succeed and crazy soldier lady is beaten
However
>The race tensions where never solved, they only take care of their leader.
>Without magic a bunch of magically dependent dimensions and beings are screwed, you see some of them die on screen.
>The "Happy" ending is that with the last bit of magic left, Star fused earth and her dimension so she wouldn't be separated from her boyfriend.
>Last shot actually shown people screaming in terror from the monsters that just materialized on their backyards.

Attached: what a mess.png (1249x671, 884K)

Since Sasha is talking about the valley, we've seen so far that little bit of amphibia surrounded by mountains.
Also we know the walled city is newtopia.

My prediction for Season 2 is Anne and the plantars exploring other frog villages in the valley, so they could prepare to confront the toads when they are finally reoganized.

He probably only did it because his men would be shattered if she died

Toads and frogs seem to live on an agrarian culture, while the Newts have a more advance society.

Fuck I forgot the picture.

Attached: maps.png (2720x768, 2.58M)

Truly, Sprig is the best cinnamon roll of a friend Anne could have ever found

Attached: 12341324321412.jpg (1200x1602, 987K)

>heron
It's how she earned her rank.

Do you think they imported the DJ from the newts?

Was it intentionally supposed to be "the bad ending" you got because of low skill checks or was it played up like that was the right choice?

So how long until these threads just disappear? Another day or two?

Not really. Anne put them up to that. Hence why they are so utterly baffled by this new strange way of "music", that they can't even dance to it. It's like the huge magnifying glass and her phone for Moovy Night.
I mean, a frog child and an adult newt got mesmerized by a clicky pen. And the newt knew metalwork and woodwork.

youtube.com/watch?v=bPbS03qY4dg

We almost reach bump limit, pal.

In a fair and just world? Yes. But in our world, the thread spam will go up, while enjoyment and quality will go down.

I used to be this inocent. Damn.

they are short leashing each other for their ulterior motives.
a lot of straws are going to be grasped as usual.

can someone make an edit of this pic?
Like I want to see Sasha's reaction to other dumb stuff Anne offers.
For example anne in the background pointing at a cinema about to show the Lion King soon.

How sheltered were you? I can't even imagine someone being that pure.

how has her phone not died already?

he saved many of their lives so yes

beggin ya to watch the show

She got its battery supercharged to 10,000% by the lightning bug thing.

This "choosing between your friends and your species" angle reminds me of that one movie called Battle for Terra. The overall quality of that film was kinda ass but that conflict of interests made it interesting for me.

it got charged up by some bugs.

Attached: 10,000%.jpg (1135x1063, 149K)

That would be ideal.
Maybe have a few threads here and there every once in a while.
But what will probably happen is that people are gonna spam threads more and more and the quality of them will go down.

Please watch the show.

>How sheltered were you?
Someday when I was 8yo I went to satuday school on a local church and lost my cap. I cried for like three hours in a row.

>and the quality of them will go down.
The quality always go down, user.

Attached: 7cb9c2287debc63f5685f20a6c4234a6856a9c42e5040e04a16b40a5836a8a61.jpg (637x383, 33K)

So people just come here like that, huh? I get doing it with old shows, but something new like this?

This
It's kind of a tall order to expect over 100 people to manage to keep it in their pants and not just constantly spam threads until we're banished to /trash/ hell.

Its played as a good thing, but people are literally screaming in terror in the background and foreground.

They could have left the horrible implication of two world merging to the youtubers but decided to show people almost dying at least three times in one minute with whimsical music on the background.
youtube.com/watch?v=q3KaxRcFW-Q

Attached: 1558314876916.png (916x3600, 2.6M)

>wow you mean I need to know a show to talk about it? I never did that usually I quote rick an d morty meymey and I'm loved all over redddit!

>not embracing based /trash/

One episode explains it, the better question is why does she has so many outfits in her backpack.

Attached: 1562555804150.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

I've only caught a few episodes on TV

>wish fulfilling garbage sockpuppeting already
We all know you have a DA porn art ready for tommorow to "prove" your point. You already did that with other shows, you aren't especially good at hiding yourself.

In the talent show episode, Anne made an outfit for Spring. She might made those herself.

BUY IVY, SELL MADDIE

the backpack itself makes no real sense consideing they stole the music box on a regular school day and she didn't really went back home to take stuff before skipping school.

sprig more like nig

Yeah, if he's been keeping up with the show he'd know the answer.
There's been plenty of ways to do it.
MEGA-user makes a new thread for each new episode with a link to it.
Sneak Salamander makes a post with the link to all the prior episodes in every thread
^Though to be fair this link is more up to date than the previous one
It's on the Disney app and it's on TV.

I'd hope through all that he'd at least try to find some way to keep up.

GOTTEM

Maybe they went on a shopping spree? Some anons think Sasha's parents are loaded. Still doesn't explain how all this crap fits in that tiny backpack.

I mean I think it's more that Wartwood and the valley is basically Kansas, and thus technologically restrained, even though you've got full on fucking trains running through it.

They do got a tailor in Wartwood, though.

wasn't that really the theme of the show from the start though? The whole visualization of the happy girl creating a rainbow that bursts into flames and sets the area on fire. That the show didn't go for a storybook happy ending should make people happy

>You’re 13 Anne, you need to start wearing more adult underwear
>I don’t know Sasha these barely seem to cover ANYTHING
>End. Of. Discussion.

Attached: Amphibia.S01E06.Sprig.Vs.Hop.Pop.Girl.Time.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_Moment (2).jpg (705x1007, 157K)

There was a BIG shift in Star’s personality and tone from then, it really hit hard in S3 where she went from dangerously enthusiastic and irresponsible to way more conscious and focusing heavily on doing the “right thing” for society

Well, there you go.

so why do some of the toad soldiers have glowing pink eyes?

Attached: c029ee4d9de1fde223b67c78989a00a1.png (717x613, 782K)

intimidation/way to make less detailed toad mooks stand out

I wonder

Attached: mind control fungus.png (1280x720, 683K)

dem mushrooms brah

Attached: 1535_ok-who-wants-to-trip-the-fuck-out_460-310.jpg (460x310, 41K)

She didn't she just thought they where going to skip class, not the whole day.

speaking as someone who started the show literally yesterday for the time being at least some more threads like this would be a lovely alternative to Yea Forumsbait thread #609712758
Remember your decorum and don't piss off the jannies

Probably this. They didn't seem like they were being controlled.
A few of them were even speaking normally while their eyes were glowing.
So I don't think it was the mushrooms.

people posting that it was the mushrooms a meme in those past threads, or what?

>started only yesterday
You missed some comfy threads.

Attached: 1562736964277.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Anons in these threads have been exceptionally well-behaved overall.

Yeah, kinda.

The frogs still need to harvest food, have fun as to relax, and otherwise prepare for the rebellion, after all.

>make you not hate Wally
>make you not hate the Mayor
>make you not hate Grime
This shit is like the anti-Star, all of the characters get better as you go

I guess it'll be a fun inversion since this show isn't about some royal brat learning to be less of a cunt, so while Anne is justified in being selfish and Sasha is justified about not caring about this world, both choose not to, as opposed to a noble who is expected to care choosing to fuck the universe over

If we don't get a Grime/Sasha centric episode in season 2 I'll flip my shit

Attached: grimesmile.png (752x720, 364K)

shame he left with other toads
would have liked just him and Sasha traveling alone for a bit

The toads he left with were all ones we knew, kinda. I'm fine with seeing more of them in season 2.
But seriously tho that look he shoots Anne.

Attached: Grime saving his princess.png (1280x720, 943K)

Man, Sasha's a fucking bitch but I still feel bad for her.

Sasha did nothing wrong

>wakes up
>still not dead
Ah shit, here we go again

She participated in the kidnapping of an entire town and execution of a sentient being whose only crime was running for local office.

It's a rare sight to show blood in a kids cartoon... We're not talking about some red scratches.

Sasha said Hop Pop's been inspiring rebellions across the valley... So how did he lose election?

Also manipulated Anne for who knows how long and tried to straight up murder Sprig like it was nothing.

So where’s at art and fics of the AU where Anne is found by the Tower and Sasha appears in Wartwood

The rebellions could've started AFTER said elections.

What if Grime gaslights Sasha into thinking Anne let go of her?

So how would this show be if all the genders of just the main characters were swapped?

The real question remains - how many crab legs is too many?

Toads own the electoral college.

Attached: @MarleyCatts.jpg (2048x2048, 314K)

After the fact I reckon
Slowly building up as his story spreads and is warped and manipulated
I guarantee we’ll see at least one group later on spinning pure bullshit lies about HP to serve their interests, as is the hate of heroes and martyrs

she may be manipulative, but I don't think her intentions were ever really evil. Seemed like she just wanted Anne to be less of a clueless pushover goody two-shoes and have some fun. Maybe she was a little dense about what Anne finds fun, but I think her underlying intent was to have fun with Anne by taking her out of her comfort zone

*fate

you can never have enough crab legs.

Logic dictates that they would've started after "Toad Tax", which was before the election.

>she may be manipulative, but I don't think her intentions were ever really evil.
Yeah, no shit, that doesn't make her actions any less wrong, she clearly made Anne uncomfortable about ditching school and her party and she either did not notice or care. The same happened in Amphibia when Anne wanted to protect Hop Pop but Sasha told her to back away, had it not been for Sprig Sasha would've gotten away with it.
She's obviously not evil, but it's also not like she's a perfect angel.

YOU LET ONE FROG STAND UP AND THEY ALL MIGHT STAND UP

She's trying to protect Anne from being bully-bait

He didn’t even campaign outside of town
While his story might have been growing, nobody outside of WW even knew he was going for office

She's the bully, though. She's the kind of person that's a bully, but doesn't know it, and thinks a relationship like that is normal.

Choose your VA THOT, Yea Forums? Anne or Sasha?

Attached: 474152913afb2c34df4b49781932e875.jpg (1686x840, 452K)

she's popular and yet still tries to be Anne's friend
Anne should be grateful

She needs people to control, bro. But I feel like you're baiting, somehow. Or you're just obtuse. You never know, really.

That Anna Akana photo gives strong Sasha vibes.

Just wait until the hiatus fully kicks in, that's when the fandom starts to get desperate.

Is this the first time we've gotten a bully-character like that? We've had "subversive" bully characters, but they're just a twist on the old bully trope.

a drawfag should draw Anne and Sasha in those poses

Sasha isn't evil, she's just a bitchy teen way over her head.

I got interested only because of Brenda Song

can't wait to debut my Frogsona

you do it, you hoe

She also has no regards for the frog people, they're just means to an end for her.

Attached: wow rude.png (1364x768, 639K)

I unironically like her stuff. Or maybe not the stuff she's in, but her doing her thing in it, I do enjoy.

How about we sell you?

>means to an end for her
LAAAAAAAAAAAW

B-but, I made an 2B Anne and nobody liked it, not even that, they just ignored it

I've seen some posts saying she's got zero range? What the fuck, Amphibros?

She got really swayed by Grime's power, but she clearly isn't even to the core, it just didn't occur to her that she's not the centre of the universe until now. See how she changed over the finale's course.

Oh, I think I saw that. Never mind. Not you. Never you.

Attached: dog.gov.jpg (560x878, 78K)

Frogs aren't people
nobody cares if they die
rules of nature

I think it's more of a realization that Anne has grown a spine

Ok, thanks for lowering my self-esteem

With a bit of outside help from a certain squeaky toy.

Attached: HE DOES IT.png (314x281, 79K)

I don't think "Anne doesn't have a spine, so I boss her around" is how Sasha sees the world. I think it's more "Everyone does what I want, especially Anne, because I always know what's best for everyone" - and the realization that she's not really changed a lot about how she sees things during this episode.

the revelation that Anne has made a friend on her own probably shocked Sasha to the core

No one's posted this?

Attached: IMG_20190718_170611.jpg (625x457, 38K)

Man, Sasha did not hesitate a bit before trying to fucking kill Sprig, she truly doesn't care.

it was in the mega thread

You're just like the 18th person or so to point this out

>Anne makes a friend on her own
>tries to murder him

Attached: can you believe this shit.jpg (1365x768, 156K)

Sasha was just broken hearted that Anne chose that little shitter frog over all their years of friendship

Now I wasn't looking for full fledged FMG tier stuff but can't a nigga ask for a girl that's been training and fighting monsters have a SMIDGE more beef on her than before she started doing all of that
I'm a simple man, I needn't much

Get good.

2 months worth, though? And I only say two months because Sasha was a whole month in that cell, because it may be even less time of training.

Bugs are like pure protons. Just needs to add another scoop to her routine

do you mean Sasha or Scarecrow?

Why not both

>more annes
>another anne
I hope they keep this up. They still have Marcy to meet.

>four other amphibia threads up
Yep.
We're just getting started.

Can't wait till these threads turn into a constant pure shitshow.

Links? I'm a lazy man, Roger.

Maybe that's a good thing? Then mods can banish this spam to the shadow realm faster.

Well, he did say that he's really just an "old softie"

lol it's all dog-shit expect that marcy one

/u/.

Come on you've been here long enough.

It runs forever now, because Magic lightning creatures and shit. That, and FUCK YOU, that's why!

Sasha's a bitch and I want to kill her, but I can't, because she isn't a bad character - just a bad person. I look forward to seeing more of her in S2, not just Anne and co. And Anne and co. are fucking based, especially Polly.

Star Butterfly, on the other hand... Wishes she was as likable as any of the characters on this fucking awesome show. Now there's someone I want to kill.