Haha what Zootopia 2 took place in a woman's prison from the perspective of Bellwether...

Haha what Zootopia 2 took place in a woman's prison from the perspective of Bellwether, and what if her cell mate was large aggressive feline pred haha just wondering...

Attached: Bellwether_serving_her_sentence.jpg (390x631, 20K)

>sheep prison rape

She'd rape them

yeah and what if Bellwether was forced to toss salad haha

Sure

>small sheep girl
>in prison worth hardened preds

She would be someone's bitch, no question about it.

She has money.
Make no mistake, she's in white collar prison, with fucking embezzlers and the like.

Yeah and what if her cell mate shared her with her friends when they were in the shower haha.

Zootopia 2 is going to be about a thieve's guild of bats.

>Bellwether eating ass for cigarettes in prison

Sounds about right.

>She has money.
No she doesn't. She's a government worker who was shat on for her whole career.

What money? She has jackshit.

She at least had enough money to hire literal "hitmen" and bodyguards. She at the very least is above middle class wealth.

Well to be fair, she was crooked. She was probably skimming money from the government for years. She did bankroll the entire scientific research to make animals go wild. And had her own muscle to handle things.

those would have been laundered municipal funds, not out of her own pocket

Attached: MJ is concerned for you.png (324x470, 208K)

Just read Beastars you deviant.

>Beastars
I'm intrigued

Everything she did was backed by the power of the Mayor's office.

She only needed one initial attack and then convinced the Mayor to give her all the power she needs to do whatever she wants. The prison / research facility to hold the crazy preds for example, was not doing it because she was rich or powerful, it was studying the preds because of the Mayor's orders. If they were getting paid to waste time and money, it wasn't from her own pocket. It was the city's taxpayer dollars.

Do girls enjoy then someone lick their asshole?

Rimming is a very popular fetish among lesbians so yes

Have lesbian sex.

How?
Should I use dating apps?

Yes.

guys too, there's a lot of nerve endings in the anus.

>her cell mate is a hyena

Attached: 1532436546606.png (480x540, 407K)

this

Attached: 578e85e6d7ac52f2df5bda4ce233edd2.jpg (612x380, 39K)

aggressive predatory lesbians are hot as fuck

based

Beastars is like if Zootopia were good and also had a lot more sexual tension.

>Zootopia 2

Attached: Let It Go.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>If you wanna keep that badge you better turn around and spread, little bunny.

>if Zootopia were good
But I love Zootopia
>also had a lot more sexual tension.
Impressive considering there was sexual tension up the wazoo in zootopia
I've made up my mind. I will read this taiwanese flipbook you've recommended.

Maybe I should have said, if Zootopia made thematic sense. The race allegory was a nightmare in Zootopia, but Beastars makes it work by not focuses so much on race.

>Zootopia
>sexual tension up the wazoo

Attached: what.the.actual.fuck.png (541x688, 684K)

Seconded. I read all the currently released/translated chapters in one go because I was hooked. Not being constrained by a mandatory G rating lets the setting work with predator/prey dynamics and tensions a lot more freely, and the author knows how to run right up to the cliff of Edgelord Canyon without diving off it. For an edgy example:
there's a chapter focused on a okapi stripper who dances in a reinforced cage in a strip club catering to predator species in the slummy part of town. She's the club's most popular feature because there's an inherent sexual component between carnivore-herbivore species, and inter-species relationships aren't illegal per se but they're socially taboo because carnivores have an incredibly hard time controlling their predator instincts when their sexual lust is awakened, leading to multiple instances of a predator, in the heat of passion, going into an uncontrollable killing frenzy and eating their herbivore partner when they're aroused sexually. The predator who commits murder and "predation" in these situations aren't charged with a criminal offense, since it's a literal crime of passion, but they are marked in police records and are shunned by society like we would shun a convicted and registered child molester - they're someone who can't be trusted because they're not capable of controlling themselves.
For a lighter example:
the main character is a grey wolf teenager attending a prestigious high school academy (as per genre regulation). His dorm buddies are all also canine species and later on in the series, when they all graduate, they meet back up and celebrate their reunion by going to a special arena where they can indulge their "baser" instincts, which is frowned upon socially. For canines its chasing a ball and retrieving it, for felines its scratching things, birds is pecking at lights, squirrels its running up an incline, etc.

Attached: sheded.jpg (800x3640, 1.4M)

You just know she's been forced to lick SO much slit (if she's even still ALIVE) due to Disney not thinking that a prison in Zootopia wouldn't do size-based segregation.

>That fic where she gets sent to a male pred prison and gangbanged

Do you think a sequel to Zootopia would be called Twootopia?

>Not Zootwopia
You done goofed mate.

she's shown in prison with her sheep crew so probably she just gets sheep dick all day

There is no help for what I got MJ. I'm just too sick to live, but too desperate to die.

Attached: 1562991636026.jpg (342x245, 14K)