You are now tasked with creating a 10-episode Elder Scrolls cartoon. What’s the plot and what channel do you want it on?

You are now tasked with creating a 10-episode Elder Scrolls cartoon. What’s the plot and what channel do you want it on?

Attached: 7C2C8B87-7D06-4FC5-96D7-4D2C9E03CD50.jpg (640x314, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0A8hK-KBRjs
youtu.be/GVQmYF35w74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some fat fuck making his orc girl OC do lewd things

Amazon Prime. $5 per episode

Attached: todd_howard.jpg (220x293, 14K)

Pelenial Whitestrake come back to life during the time of the Aldermeri Dominion. Think Redman, but with a fantasy paintjob instead of Sentai.
Release it weekly over Youtube and I'd say G4 if it were still alive.

Skyrim, follows the adventures of the Dragonborn. It'd be ambiguous to if he'd chosen to side with the Empire or the Stormcloaks and certain quests and factions like the College of Winterhold quests, Thieves Guild quests, and bigger questlines would get at least 2 episodes, while miscellaneous stuff like follower quests, bounties, word of power hunting, etc.. would most likely be the starting framework for an episode. Like, Dragonborn just finishes a followers quest to retrieve a Moon amulet from some bandits, on his way back to wherever, he could hear a Guard talk about tie Dawngaurd or something, which would then see him off to their fort near Riften.

10 episodes of elf girls getting beaten and raped by orcs, that way it truly simulates the modded Elder Scrolls experience that most people are familiar with

Fat Orc keeps breeding elf girls while murdering elf guys

I'd really just want something covering a part of Tamriel's history. Preferably in the Merethic Era where shit got good and crazy.

A dozen khajits locked in a room with cacti and moon sugar

God, I want the younger elves to step on me.

>set in Skyrim
>not dragonborn
>MC is the kid of a a Nord warrior
>mainly see the aftermath of what the dragonborn did
>fight Imperials.
>get Wit Studio to anime it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0A8hK-KBRjs

10, hour long episodes depicting the Empire's war against the Aldmeri Dominion with the last episode depicting the signing of the White-Gold Concordat and setting up for the events of Skyrim

Just animate Morrowind

Attached: 1560450447318.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

Documentary style, each episode covers a specfic race, their customs, history and biology as well as the impact they've had on Tamriel, that sort of thing. Include interviews with members of each race, maybe even follow one in a regular day of their life. Would be fun.

Best suggestion, everyone going "muh skyrim" is a cuck with no imagination

40 minutes-long episodes detailing Saint Jiub's quest to kill all cliff racers in Morrowind
Make it uncanny photorealistic cg and air it on HBO

In all fairness, with Skyrim being the most recent entry, it would likely be the first choice to animate.

Skyrim was the only good Elder Scrolls game, though.

Just make an animated version of C0DA, the infamous "NO" debate with Numidium has the animation revert back a stop every time he says no until it's basically just airing storyboards, until he gets his head cut off with the ultimate no.

Attached: 31241324132.jpg (960x600, 89K)

I will adapt fucking C0DA!

the first two episodes are a couple mercs coming home to a tavern and kicking up talking shit, about the campaign and the loot. The next 8 are brief flashes of there travels intercut with lore stories about the 8 deadra OR the previous battles they fought up to that point depicting the various locales this group has been through all over tamriel

>people saying anything other than C0DA
Stop the kalpa and let me off.

Attached: 1539308726908.jpg (1056x757, 79K)

>C0DA
explain why

>so I'm caddying for the Dalai Lama and at the end of the day I can feel he's going to stuff me so I ask him "do you got something for me"
>he looks at me and says no but I'll tell you this, when you die you will achieve total CHIM
>So I got that going for me

Unironically:
youtu.be/GVQmYF35w74