ITT: Characters the MCU will never use

ITT: Characters the MCU will never use.

Attached: index.jpg (170x296, 15K)

Attached: CB4E99E4-430D-455A-A678-F67394BCEC5A.jpg (300x485, 40K)

>Ywn get a Marvel film set in the wild west with a vigilante gunslinger runnin' around having some good old adventures.

Attached: Phantom Rider.gif (280x500, 141K)

I wouldn't be so sure. With Cap out and a Thunderbolts title seeing more and more likely, I give him a fair shot.

Now this son of a bitch I just can't see. Sentry yes, Hyperion no.
unless we're talking King Hyperion in which case bring his glorious ass out here.

Attached: fag.jpg (1000x1664, 330K)

I want a movie on the supreme esquadron

Aren't they also planning Dark Avengers? Aka a bunch of criminals posing as the heroes? I could see them slapping Cap's costume on Walker and calling it a day.

Attached: spider-man.jpg (500x585, 58K)

Why are you like this user

Rumoured to be in Falcon & Winter Soldier.

Are you kidding? Is likely he is going to appear in Falcon & Winter Soldier series

Attached: BigWheel.gif (429x568, 111K)

Attached: 1544076777920.jpg (238x418, 14K)

kek

Attached: crew.jpg (222x227, 17K)

> Antje Traue (faora) will never play Zarda in a hard R adaption of Supreme Power and prance around fully naked...
Why live?

Attached: 1541469901169.jpg (3048x1728, 764K)

Attached: Nova_Vol_4_36_Textless.jpg (974x1480, 1.04M)

didn't he show up for a minute in the first Deadpool movie?

Weirdly these guys would be great for a Waititi pseudo-comedy Thor sequel

I'm honestly kinda scarred for how they'll portray Walker.

Attached: 3094286-mightyherc13802.jpg (467x605, 90K)

what is our german waifu up to these days?
nah senpai we getting in phase 4

Barracuda

Attached: 591873-542.jpg (675x341, 55K)

Based.

Armie Hammer for Hyperion.

Lmao

I hope he will show up when Deadpool joins the MCU

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMjMvMDExL2kwMi9RdWVzYWRhRGFyZWRldmlsMS5qcGc=.jpg (575x393, 53K)

Why, God

Attached: Unbeatable_Squirrel_Girl_Vol_2_7_Classic_Variant_Textless.jpg (900x1356, 253K)

Attached: blackagar.jpg (940x529, 80K)

Flat out or borderline racist who is also the villainous Trump stand-in.

But they already made five movies with Captain America in it

Doesn't Carter Slade have a modern day relative? You could easily still set it in the American southwest and in modern day. Just have it be that the Phantom Rider has always been a family legacy of vigilantes and the current one is the newest.

As a villain and racist and with none of Walker's redeeming or likeable traits.

He's a very politically charged character and I really can't imagine any Disney Marvel shit which is the very definition of inoffensive lowest common denominator schlock having anything that directly depicts an actual current political ideology.

No, having black people and vaguely saying that Nazis are bad is not political. Having a character who directly represents American conservatism (in either a fair way like Gruenwald or in a strawman way) would be political, and honestly I don't think there's any way around what the character represents, which is something that just comes with the territory whenever you have a character literally wearing an American flag.

Attached: Captain America V1968 #335 - Baptism of Fire (1987_11) - Page 9.jpg (1988x3056, 1.03M)

Its not like they haven't done that before, fucking sucks.

Attached: RCO017_1471457674.jpg (1988x3056, 1.32M)

>Too sexy for MCU, denying Furries their validation
Based Tigra

They really leaned heavily on the anti part of anti-hero didn't they?

>ITT: Characters the MCU will never use.
John Walker has been a garbage fire ever since Oklahoma City.

What are you even talking about? He's clearly the good guy on that very page. And he clearly has an intention against criminals and not just Mexicans, which is treated as a legitimate stance in the comic. Did you even read it, or his original arc?

>Posting him in his twink years

Attached: 1557167909673.jpg (675x1024, 239K)

Cavill, duh

Ditko>John Romita

This guy is based as fuck

This.

Attached: Black Bolt says NO.jpg (572x879, 181K)

Im sorry but I can't agree. I like the progression of Spider Man looking like a twink in his teen years and then slowly getting swole as he becomes an adult. Both are fine. The only thing I dislike is ultra dyel 30s+ Spider Man that they have now

If Marvel didn't royally fuck up and fuck over the Inhuman Royal Family, this would've been epic to see in Infinity War.

Attached: doctorbong.gif (243x450, 53K)

it's not fucking fair

Attached: Namor the Sub Mariner.jpg (660x1002, 787K)

Agreed, shit would have been hype asf too. oh well it just wasn't might to be.
>Tony is dead
>Dr. Strange probably will not be on earth much
>Reed isn't in the MCU yet and probably will be for awhile.
>Namor is probably not happening
>Professor X is going to take awhile to get to the MCU because Fox fucked up the X-Men film series for the longest time.
R.I.P the idea of an MCU Illuminati

Attached: marvel illuminati.jpg (1280x1968, 601K)

> what is our german waifu up to these days?
Filming something called King of the Ravens.
Was a small-ish role in Dark Season 2. A bleak Netflix German time travel murder series.
She was the lead in season 1 of a German murder mystery show called Dead End. It ends on a cliffhanger but not sure if it's getting a second season.
And a few other German movies.

Attached: 148093-130344-corsair.jpg (593x640, 55K)

Attached: AYO.jpg (250x250, 25K)

We're definitely not going to see Best Hulk any time soon now. Thanks a lot, Russos.

Attached: Grey Hulk McFarlane.jpg (561x842, 793K)

Attached: Batman 3.gif (978x1000, 260K)

Yeah, dunno how Marvel let the Batman rights end up at WB.

He’s literally gonna be in the next Captain America series

He's going to be the villain in Black Panther 3

Someone should photoshop him saying nigger

>AR15
Why in the fuck would a military guy say that and not an M4 or something? Fucking retard Spencer

pawn of the big bad govt til he wises up, rebels and dies.

They might use him as a villain like he was originally.

You really think there's no chance of her being in the MCU?

It would be impossible to sell her to Disney, given all of the potential "problematic" issues of a hot chick with no face. Forget the fact that she looks absolutely ridiculous, someone will find her horribly offensive just based on her appearance alone.

Attached: Ruby Tuesday.png (390x562, 496K)

PS I know that it's mis-named and her actual name is Ruby Thursday, but she also has an amazing alias
>Other Aliases: Angela Jagger (one of her numerous fake IDs for scams)

I could see them adding her as some sort of cyborg without the hot chick stuff. People wold then say that version is better than the original. Just a hypothetical don't take my word on this.

Doing so would completely change the nature and intent of the character, though. At that point, they could just use a generic mad scientist character and avoid the potential for bad publicity, which would most assuredly eliminate their use of her altogether.

Attached: Infinity_(Marvel_Comics).jpg (210x344, 14K)

Infinite. Ass.

I'd attribute it more to the Lone Ranger flick that came out a while ago not doing so well than any outlandishness about the character. A couple other Westerns came out around that time I think - stuff like Hex and Cowboys vs. Aliens, and I don't think they did very well either.

>Doing so would completely change the nature and intent of the character
You think they would care? I was suggesting a likely scenario if the rare chance of her being in the MCU ever came to be.

Yeah no, unless they make him black you are not seeing Captain Stabbin in a movie.

>black
>Not asian

Attached: 1557390249907.jpg (1284x1252, 379K)

Attached: mk5lultfapnz.jpg (1280x1996, 460K)

Understandable, Index is a pretty stupid name for a superhero.

Attached: 1554435083072.png (1009x834, 1.01M)

Literally any Spider-Woman villain, if she popped up in the MCU or Sony's Marvel flicks she'll just be fighting lesser Spider-Man villains, sorta like what they do with Supergirl's TV series.

Yeah Cavill is the obvious choice for a Hyperion.

Actually if she were to get an MCU appearance I doubt Sony would let Marvel use Spiderman villains

Attached: SpencerSmythe.jpg (294x339, 28K)

>Literally any Spider-Woman villain
So Gypsy Moth and....

Nah he's going to be in the MCU and it's going to be awful.