Spider-Man: Life Story #5 Storytime

It's the double 0s, and it's time to Spider-Totem!

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-000.jpg (1988x3056, 915K)

Based

we gonna see spider-man next to magneto crying over the twin towers or what

Hell yeah dude

Nope. Skipping over that to the real good stuff.

Hello?

SPIDER TOTEM
Fuck the haters, I love that concept.

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-001.jpg (1988x3056, 1005K)

Pardon, thought I had started posting.

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-002.jpg (1988x3056, 2.63M)

Come back Norrin
TO ME MY HERALD

WOOOOOOO LET'S DO THIS

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-003.jpg (1988x3056, 2.69M)

>thought I had started posting.
Are you feeling well user?

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-004.jpg (1988x3056, 2.18M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-005.jpg (1988x3056, 2.27M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.96M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-007.jpg (1988x3056, 2.12M)

Being Ben is suffering

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.69M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.65M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.73M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.82M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-012.jpg (1988x3056, 2.27M)

Already read this issue before coming here. Ben is not the only one who Morlun absorbs the life force of, although I'm not sure if it killed the second time or not.

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.94M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-014.jpg (1988x3056, 2.14M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-015.jpg (1988x3056, 2.46M)

Crap, for some reason it wasn't covered under the spoilers black box

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-016.jpg (1988x3056, 2.33M)

Oh yayyyy, Morlun...my favourite villain...ever....
/SARCASM obviously

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-017.jpg (1988x3056, 2.23M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-018.jpg (1988x3056, 2.06M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-019.jpg (1988x3056, 2M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-020.jpg (1988x3056, 2.48M)

He was good in the JMS run, which is the arc this issue is referencing.

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-021.jpg (1988x3056, 2.52M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.63M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-023.jpg (1988x3056, 2.85M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-024.jpg (1988x3056, 2.57M)

Oh, there it is.

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-025.jpg (1988x3056, 2.28M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-026.jpg (1988x3056, 3.03M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-027.jpg (1988x3056, 2.38M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-028.jpg (1988x3056, 2.6M)

And now Peter has lost his son.

press f

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-029.jpg (1988x3056, 2.64M)

For Parker's Ben or any alteration of the name seems to be pretty cursed.

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-030.jpg (1988x3056, 1.91M)

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-031.jpg (1988x3056, 1.86M)

God it's so refreshing to go from MCU Tony Wank to this. Tony is a fucking asshole.

That's a neat costume

NO

Next month, the conclusion!

Attached: Spider-Man - Life Story 05 (of 06)-032.jpg (1988x3056, 1.11M)

RIP. Though I have to say that's not a half bad plan he had

>an arrogant overpowered mary sue shit
>good

Press F to pay respects for Ben Jr.
So Peter's probably going to develop cancer from 9/11.

Man this mini series has been a roller coaster of emotions. Again I wish it was longer but what can you do.

Peter did nothing wrong. He wanted to run but his bitch daughter told him to go back to New York and fight. So he did and while he was gone his son died

>Morlun is vulnerable while feeding.

Huh, somebody actually remembered that.

Attached: 1563388957692.jpg (525x655, 150K)

So who else is on Cap's side? Does it mirror civil war entirely?

Nah, not really. He was basically Rhino/Juggernaut with different design. Honestly, that first arc is pretty bad after my recent re-read.

>genie's out of the bottle
Cheeky

F
Attaboy

Iron Fist on Iron Man's side. So no.

Hopefully his son didn't die, Peter needs a break you know

Spiderverse next?

Next is Miles.

I don't think MJ will survive this. However, I believe there's still one hope for Benjy... The Other!!!

Remember, at this time, the Other affected Peter and restored him. How about using that for hi son now?

Also, Morlun was too easy to defeat here.

>named Claire but resembles Mayday
Hmm.

>Hopefully his son didn't die

he's dead, mate. Gone. Pushing up daisies. That page was clearly him going out from this world.

F

Proof?

Was that confirmed or just your educated guess?

Morlun is a piece of shit that shouldn't exist in anything ever. Good fucking riddance.

Okay? Nobody is blaming him.

And here we have the absolute proof that Stark is one of a heck Son of a *****.

Pete's going to need a successor.

>Luke Cage and Iron Fist on opposite sides
Despicable!

She's going to get Miles'd aint' she? Lucky.

I doubt that's an actual Iron Fist. Tony probably just wanted the name being that petty here.

Not quite. I wonder if Strange is actually involved in this this time

>what do you mean he has a biological daughter who clearly inherited his powers?

>Peter
>ever getting a break
You're lucky he had that extended vacation at all.

he has kids...?

He's got Mayda--I mean Claire.

>Tony will come for them
So does that plotline really take another 13 years to be resolved? On top of KraVenom and the need for a successor for Peter? And all that in a single issue?

I share your opinion, pal. But remember, Morlun is even worse than Dracula. And even if you kill him or any inheritors, he will return.

>one of a heck Son of a *****
Stop

I thought the first arc he appeared in was fine, but he took a turn for the worse in The Other and became total shit when Slott got his hands on him.

Not anymore because their cloning setup is completely gone. And the only person who can still hop around dimensions is Spider-Gwen.
If Morlun gets killed right now, he's gone.

ole "fascism first" carol never fails to disappoint in line-wide events

Alot can happen in a woman's life after 10 years
a husband, for example.

this probably happened before the cloning setup went away

Based Pete

Imagine if this had like 6 issues for each decade. Would be one of the greatest of all time.

>inb4 Claire gets BLACKED and names her son Miles

Exactly.

Don't bet on it, pal. Their essence, somehow, still survives, like his father's at the end of Spider-Verse.

6 seems a bit much. I think this series could have used a few more issues but it doesn't need to be that bloated.

I don't think it needs six issues per decade, maybe two per decade at most.

The only one they said was an exception was their dad though. The "rabble" needed the cloning vats and took it pretty hard when they were destroyed in Spider-Verse.

Can we all agree that this Tony is a fucking cunt?

You don't know what a Mary Sue is.

Is that supposed to be a positive...?

They all look terrible.

What else would you call a fucking cunt who's only power is being the most annoying piece of shit ever.

No, I'm simply saying that, as much as I would wish to torn this monster apart, limb by limb, he and his kind is not at all easy to eliminate.

I dig this miniseries. It has taken some shit ideas from shit writers and made them intriguing.

My mom asked me to tell you to please stop swearing or I'll unsubscribe

The suit look like if miles have his own last Stand version.

two-three. That would probably be enough to even allow Kaine in.

So judging by this cover Peter's either homeless or gone on a full on Spider-Man no more phase.

Would probably be already a hero without his father's blessing.

Also there are so many Spider-men, that like it or not, we are getting Miles as a successor too. The timeframe is perfect and it would actually work.

So we know based on the leaked variant that KraVenom is going to be in the final issue, but how much 2010's stuff gets referenced? We do see Peter wearing an outfit that seems similar to Miles' costume, in this issue, so I assume he'll be in there.

>Can we all agree that Tony is a fucking cunt?
FTFY. And yes.

So, I'm guessing the series ends with Tony Stark just becoming President Blonald Blormph in everything but name. I'm sure we'll get Morales in there, somewhere, as well.

>leaked variant
You got that one? I didn't see it

Yeah he is, just get editorial to make up some super secret but-this-time-for-real shit. If they can manage to keep Spidey Noir dead, they can do this shit.

You'd think he'd make a foldable suit at some point.

Someone put it up in their eBay auction.

Attached: Life Story 06 variant.png (969x1600, 2.17M)

It wasn't

Don't be so sure, pal. There's a rumor saying that there will be a new adventure for the Spider-Girls in the future, involving The Other. This being is going to jump from dead spider to dead spider through the Spider-Verse, looking for a suitbale new host, and bringing back killed Spider-People. The first one seems to be MC2's Peter Parker, Mayday's dad. And if you ask me, Spider-Man Noir would fit as host for the Other.

I know its suppose to be a wild beast look but the jacket ruins a bit.

Thanks for posting
Sadly a bit of a lousy design, but I trust Zdarsky to do good with it storywise

It's nice to see Bagley on Spider-Man again, even briefly.

No way third Ben Parker going to die. Its actually second Ben dying in this issue.

I wish this series was as good as its covers

Really would have preferred more 9/11 than gay vampires and shouldn't Morlon not exist any more outside of the babies raised by spidermay

The 2010s didn't have something as iconic as Civil War, the clone saga or Venom, so we can expect a bunch of references extending from the 00s and the conclusion of the storyline.

Also Gwen isn't dead, is she? And they never showed us Reed Richards funeral.

Morlun was the only one that didn't get BABY'd. And regardless, this clearly happens pre-Spider-verse.

For Spider-man, it'd be Superior and Spider-verse. For Marvel as a whole, it had Secret Wars. I don't really see those 3 playing into it though. The 2010s issue takes place in 2019 afterall.

Claire x Miles /ss/?

>Doom crying just out of shot

I'm kinda shocked this didn't end with Peter making a deal with Mephisto for his son. It seemed obvious.

Spidey had Superior, Miles Morales and Spider-Verse.

Wait, this brings up another thing, what happened to the Gwen clone?

I doubt it. They're probably doing it just to deny Felicia a happy ending.

This is not the main reality, where you always have to find an excuse to make things turn back to square one. This is a world where life pass without ridiculous cosmic events that reset reality.

I'd like to believe that this is the last time I have to see this insufferable shit of a villain, but it'll probably turn out that he can regenerate even without a cloning facility.

Not necessarily tuning him back to square one, only undo his marriage. Make both Peter and MJ still remember it or something. After all OMD is probably Spider-Man's defining moment in the 2000s.

This isn't even the main Morlun.

So Tony is just mind controlling all the super heroes who have registered. United front indeed but under the control of Stark and Stark alone.

Thanks, OP.

The last three panels are very profound, you don't see stuff like that in comics anymore. 10 years from now people will look back on this page fondly.

>peter being lectured

too bad...I WAS liking this series

Why is future Peter Parker ALWAYS a goddam pussy?!?

White men need to shut up, step aside, and listen to women.

...How the fuck is the villain of the story a "Mary Sue"?

1º) 60s issue:
- Basically, the origins.
- ASM #39 and #40.

2º) 70s issue:
- Gwen Stacy's death.
- Green Goblin reborn.

3º) 80S issue:
- Secret War.
- Kraven's Last Hunt.
- Alien Costume/Venom.

4º) 90s issue:
- Clone saga, mainly.

5º) 00s Issue:
- Civil War
- Morlun/The Other
- One More Day (Peter's son instead of Aunt May)

Now, what can we have for the final issue? I believe we could actually a little of all:
+ Grim Hunt: KraVenom.
+ Dead No More: Bring Flash Thompson, Ben Reilly and others back to life.
+ Spider-Verse: Morlun strikes back.
+ Spider-Island?: This could be interesting.

Also, I believe in another plot:
- Peter's son revives by the Other, like his father originally.

Dude, there's suppose to be just ONE Morlun in the whole multiverse. No counterparts for him or his kind.

Hi contrarian

What's wrong with that page?

Have you noticed how Stark seems to be inmune to ages? I believe maybe this guy is a skrull.

Why is everyone assuming Ben Parker is dead?

I think it’s more likely he’s just lost his powers, and Parker’s daughter will be the only one left with spider powers. Maybe causing some friction, maybe peter is kinda relieved since it means he won’t be putting himself in danger as spiderman

Cause of the "There are too many dead" caption juxtaposed with the image of Claire holding Ben

Cool page.

>it'll probably turn out that he can regenerate even without a cloning facility.
It's entirely possible this story takes place (meta-versally speaking) before the events of Spidergeddon.

Imagine losing your son

the middle age white male power fantasy comic isn't white male power fantasy-ish enough.

>Quipping mode comes back the instant he puts on a costume

Goddamnit I love this trope.

No way the gonna pull one of slotts shitty events. Maybe Superior, but not likely.

So, Cravenom + epilogue. Shame series is short, would be nice to have twice more issues. Still, best Spider-Man story in years.

An obnoxious character. That doesn't necessarily make them a mary sue

He went like a bitch

Shitty? Pal, you can recognize the good thing even if it bites you. Superior IS the shit, all the others were actually good stuff.

Actually, I believe Ben could return through the Other's stuff. Next issue could be Ben Reilly returning as the Jackal with the Clone Conspiracy's stuff.

>overpowered mary sue
>dies in his debut storyline because Peter's smart and he's a retard

>No way the gonna pull one of slotts shitty events.

The problem is there's not much from the 2010's that wasn't Slott. The only non-Slott story/character of any significance that could be included is Miles.

Pick your poison,

Miles or slotts

Name one another worthwhile story from 2010 that wasn't Miles. I'll wait.

Well Peter has a costume that looks kinda like Miles' design so he's probably in it.

Are we gonna find out that the Gwen Clone becomes Spider-Gwen in this universe?

Spider Gwen could be the daughter of ben.

The cover for has Spider-Man a red/black suit. Might be a reference to Superior.

This's GOTTA be an Emperor Stark ref. Tony's a prick but he's not a supervillain.

Or maybe this is a Skrull posing as him. Remember, one of the only good things the Civil War brought was the the Skrulls' Secret Invasion was discovered.

Don't you think it's strange Stark is still alive? I mean, he should be a fossil right now.

I love Spider-Man comics talking bad about Stark in modern times.

It's possible but he's a billionaire/celebrity, he would probably have plastic surgery and dye and all that other stuff.

Wasn't Ben with Gwen ?

Even if you are rotten of money, not even money can help you escape the effects of time forever. Sooner or later, you get old, you like it or not. And personally, considering the age Tony Stark should have now, it's impossible for him to look THIS good naturally.

Nanomachines son.

Like another user said it's possible Ben could live through Other shenanigans, but he's probably permadead like everyone else who's passed here
f

His fucking super power is being invulnerable!

I know them, and like other things, they can't work forever.

I thought there was only one Morlun in the multiverse?

I bet all the heroes in those suits just joined Steve Rogers after this.

Stark is what, 10 years older than Spider-Man? That could put him in his late 60's to somewhere in his 70's. There also may be other things we don't know about, like for instance Stark switched out with a hologram by the end of the fight.

Besides, you can see he's aged up more since the 90's.

Attached: RCO005_1560364926.jpg (1040x1600, 552K)

Huh? Sounded more like Peter figured out the suits' vulnerability that Stark deliberately put in them in case they went rogue.

>Superior IS the shit, all the others were actually good stuff.

Attached: 1510228766267.png (796x712, 282K)

>Unified Front! Work together!
>Also I'll fucking kill you with failsafes in your suits if you don't obey me!
Even alternate timeline Tony Stark is a monster.

I expected this from everyone here but Danny.

It's to be expected. CW destroyed his character and the only way Marvel knows how to write him now is as a supervillain.

Three dead Ben Parkers, lmao.

Extremis healing, but I doubt that would be a thing here.

Don't be so sure, pal. For next issue, Ben Reilly could return with "Clone Conspiracy", and Benjy could have the Other's deal to bring him back.

>Ben Reilly could return with "Clone Conspiracy"
Why would you ever want that?

Rip

Logically it should, but he's extremely salty about 616 Pete for beating him which means it might/should be in character for him to come back and hit NotMayday for revenge.

Well, on one hand, maybe this could also bring Flash Thompson (who dies in issue 2" and allow him to become Agent Venom, somehow.

Stark has extremis. He's basically managed to be an immortal human being that enforces a complete monopoly on it despite not being the one that invented extremis in the first place.

Extremis consumes itself quickly. Check out its effect of Hulk. It allowed himself to be Doc Green for a time, but eventually, Extremis wore off and it didn't work any longer.

Interesting, but what exactly stops a person from making permanent changes before it wears off like regaining youth and removing genetic abnormalities? It seems a bit weird that people regress after it turns off.

Cloning is also a possibility, along with uploading.

Banner tried that, but there wasn't any solution. Besides, his own gamma radiation caused the Extremis to have it hard to have effect on him to begin with.

You Miles cucks are pure cancer

>civil war
>iconic

It's true. It's terrible, but iconic.

No, iconic means something good

>Morales
I thought for sure that his daughter was going to take his spot, but now that I'm thinking about it, there's no way this series doesn't end with Peter starting to train Miles on the last page.
Dunno where you're getting Tony being Trump though. Have sex loser

I'm getting really tired of this.

+ Spider-Island: It proved that anyone could get spider-powers, but only the Peter Parker we know and love could have become the one true Spider-Man.

+ Spider-Verse: This was Peter Parker's ultimate challenge, fighting against the deadliest enemies he has ever found.

+ Spider-Geddon: You can call it Spider-Verse 2.0, but this time, the spotlight was for Miles, and it showed he's totally worthy of being Spider-Man, out of Peter Parker's shadow.

+ Clone Conspiracy: I believe Peter finally learnt to let it go the guilt about several of the deaths he always blamed himself. (If not all of them, at least some of them).

+ Superior Spider-Man: This was shit to begin with. It should have been originally as it is now, Otto in a cloned body of Peter; not the REAL deal.

Nope,
>widely recognized and well-established
Sounds like the Civil War comic

Nope
>widely known and acknowledged especially for distinctive excellence

I can't wait until you die, Slott

Who's in black beside Carol

Black widow.

Banner is a bit of a special case. It really makes no sense why people with extremis revert to their previous forms after it's taken away but I guess I'll chalk it up to comic book SCIENCE.

little fun fact. the dude who owns my comic shop defends Tony in Civil War because he was "following the law" and therefore was right and that Cap was a terrorist and in the wrong and "there are no gray areas in real life."

Attached: 1501430459926.png (548x344, 148K)

It's sort of amazing Zdarsky manages to give Ben's death weight and reverence in a single issue jampacked with dealing with CIVIL WAR at the same time than the entire immediate span of years following the end of the Clone Saga.

Fuck Ben

So much salt isn't good for your heart user

I don't think it is, but at the same time it would be a good explanation why he would be even more involved in the Vietnam War compared to Earth-616's version.

>it would be a good explanation why he would be even more involved in the Vietnam War compared to Earth-616's version.
616 Tony's origin story takes place in Vietnam. MCU and sliding timescale makes it Afghanistan or whatever the fuck it is they've been going with now.

The idea that everything Marvel publishes *has* to be part of the multiverse *and* one story can set rules for the whole thing is stupid. It's incredibly artistically restrictive.

Iron Iron fist

>+ Spider-Island: It proved that anyone could get spider-powers, but only the Peter Parker we know and love could have become the one true Spider-Man.
Even though we now have a billion different Spider-People who are all somehow the "true Spider-Man"
>+ Spider-Verse: This was Peter Parker's ultimate challenge, fighting against the deadliest enemies he has ever found.
Spider-Verse was also awful and all the AU's introduced were shit.
>+ Spider-Geddon: You can call it Spider-Verse 2.0, but this time, the spotlight was for Miles, and it showed he's totally worthy of being Spider-Man, out of Peter Parker's shadow.
No he fucking isn't. If he were worthy of being Spider-Man and out of Peter's shadow, then his books wouldn't be called Miles Morales: Spider-Man.
>+ Clone Conspiracy: I believe Peter finally learnt to let it go the guilt about several of the deaths he always blamed himself. (If not all of them, at least some of them).
Again, just more poorly written shlock by Slott, I'm starting to sense a running theme here.
>+ Superior Spider-Man: This was shit to begin with. It should have been originally as it is now, Otto in a cloned body of Peter; not the REAL deal.

So you're just choosing to ignore the fact that both of those definitions are "correct"? A word can have multiple meanings.

Aw shit I forgot about Superior, Superior was an awful retread of Kraven's Last Hunt and SSM #245, but with everyone completely retarded and anyone who defends that book can get fucked.

I still hold that Big Time, Spider-Island, and Superior were genuinely good stories. Not Stern good or anything, but a lot of fun.

Considering she’s going to have to deal with the draft she’ll probably get a costume and name. I do wonder what happened to clone Gwen though. And was Ben registered? Or did he just vigilante illegally?

Not him, I hate the fucker more than anyone but he’s the only significant event in spider-man from this decade. Which is the saddest thing about it all. The most significant story arc from the last 9 years is an alternate universe version of spider-man long overstaying his welcome

They said Spider-Man wasn't registered

Why does Peter have to suffer? Why can't he be happy?

Honestly slott would’ve had a legendary run if he had ended after superior, just kept that arc to 6 issues like it was supposed to and bow out. But the fucker got bitter and took it out on peter

Wasn't Peter's son dying more channeling Death of Spider Man than OMD?

He means why did Tony continue to participate in the Vietnam War after becoming Iron Man, as opposed to eventually ceasing that participation early on.

bit of a thin issue compared to the previous ones, even though I get that the tail end of this book is supposed to be wrapping up the arcs.

God no, even up to superior his run is trash, just as bad if not worse than howard mackie's

go stuff is Stark

Carol's coming for your kids Petey

Attached: carol mantis ss.png (800x651, 89K)

love that Luke Cage

he died how he came into this world a plot device

Tony is still right...he's just an utter asshole about the whole thing

>just as bad if not worse than howard mackie's
this is bullshit.

ew

Why the hell would iron fist be on tony's side?

Lawful good to Luke Cages Chaotic Good?

Not in his character at all.

Not really. Tony is looking at it from the perspective of everyone being like Tony.
HE is the one that looks at things like he's some God from above and refuses to acknowledge that not everyone is a narcissistic little shit like he is. People like Spider-man and most of the street level heroes were generally just doing what amounts to a large amount of citizen's arrests and wouldn't be in those positions if the police weren't under control of individuals like the Kingpin. Vigilantism is a symptom of the forces that SHOULD be filling those roles failing. Focusing on the actual problem would free up many of those heroes to advance society in better ways by not having their lives riddled constantly with crimes happening in front of them but Stark would rather lock them the fuck up or make them his slaves than make things better.

Karate Skrull. No other explanation I can think of outside a takeover of his company and holding all the donations Danny makes to charity hostage.

That’s a really shit taste user.

Fucking based Peter.

A lot of rich old farts that should be dead continue to be alive. Tony would be no different.

>This is the only mention of DareDevil in the entire series
Disappointing

Speaking of, I don't actually remember him showing up in this mini at all.

No honestly it would’ve been here or the 80s if he was ever going to show up. But he was absent from the civil war mini as well. Thor has been absent from the series as well.

Though it is a shame he never had time for Felica in this book.

Yeah, Thor was "dead" at the time of Civil War, but I don't know if Zdarsky had that in mind or not. In Life Story, all we saw of Thor was in Secret Wars.

yeah, it kinda does feel like Ult-Pete's death.

It's happening

Attached: spider-man's last stand.png (1252x899, 2.38M)

Wait wait wait wait wait...

What are the chance Zdarsky actually uses the Radioactive spide-Jeez plot point?

Attached: 0.jpg (1596x2394, 167K)

I wish we could write out morlun

>Venom was the main villain of Reign featuring an old man Spider-Man
>Venom is the final villain of Life Story featuring an old man Spider-Man
Coincidence?

He was a good villain in the JMS arc. He should have remained dead, though.

Reign was 00's though

Reign is set in the future, though.

this feels like invincible.

>Can't be forced to be drafted in the army
>If I force drat you all first.
This embody everything that was wrong with the Civil Wars arc.

At the core, sure accountability was needed, but forcing super heroes to join in their rank evn if they didn't want to was stupid. I mean, it had many issues, but being labelled a criminal the moment you refuse to join a mission after being registered was fucking stupid.

Attached: 0.jpg (635x459, 32K)

>So traumatized over the loss of his son he desperately kept trying to impregnate MJ again even though she's already post menopause
>Came in her so much she died from the radioactivity

Give me a writing award

Kinda accurate minus the whole throwing the taxi.

Attached: RCO022_1468947805.jpg (1041x1600, 676K)

Guess that's where Ben and Peter differentiate. Considering Ben's" you're just a two-bit villain", he must have been so angry at his fear of losing people leading him to not make relationships of any kind les to him to be pretty annoyed by certain villains.

No thats only for Gamma enchanced guys like the Hulk. His healing factor basically overwrites extremis. Tony has Extremis on his forever, he doesn't need to add any more on him. It just goes dormant every now and then depending on the writer's convenience.

>Reed Richards funeral
What

BUT WHAT ABOUT CLONE GWEN?!?!?!!?

I wanna know where the black hair comes from unless she dyed it.

She died on her way home.

that's the hair color of the spider that bit Peter.

Bruce Wayne.

The word you're looking for is infamous.

Something writers have tried to put under the rug and attempted to erase any impact of it as much as possible is the opposite of iconic.

>tfw your wife cucked you with another man from another universe
Damn

She didn't cuck him, he got injected with Bruce wayne's DNA to make the perfect new Spider-Bat.

OH SHIT TRIPS

>Ben built EMPs to fuck with Stark's suits while he was Spider-Man
Holy shit
Based

When do you start school again?

Spider-men and the x-men, and just because Miles is the shit that floated to the top of the shithole of a decade this has been for spidey doesn’t make him “worthwhile”

I’ll admit that legendary was going to far, but pre superior slott was a solid run

>Cap is like 200 years old and looks the same

Cap don't crack