Gems or Transformers?

Gems or Transformers?

Attached: tumblr_oo01jaE46D1r1tin3o1_1280.png (960x1280, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4EdCH7D4_CY
youtube.com/watch?v=vzoR9lQZb1w
tfwiki.net/wiki/Omega_Sentinel_(Animated)
tfwiki.net/wiki/Shifter
youtube.com/watch?v=883CgZLBhuY
youtube.com/watch?v=tFPOri4y7uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Transformers duh

Attached: peridot cosmos.png (600x768, 426K)

Uh, I like shapeshifting as a super power so Gem, if I was a Transformer, I could be only a vehicle.

dino bots

Yeah but that’s like one type, I could be like 6 different types if I was a Gem.

>Sixshot
>Blitzwing
>Astrotrain
These guys have multiple alt modes

Be a Six Changer.
Or a Sixshots.
Still limited compared to Gems.

Attached: Sixshot_modes.jpg (340x257, 26K)

Sooooo Sixshot?

Attached: 61dce0345eb6aa5353d406bb1c37a7b9.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

Don't forget his hidden "Ultimate Form".
WINGWOLF!!

Attached: 0b5814b28563f66ce6df9d2bcbc1e7c7f0882b5d_00.jpg (438x336, 17K)

>You will never be a ninja staff officer.

Attached: Sixshot02.jpg (640x480, 31K)

I don't know, some fusions in the show could probably genuinely play with the transformers as toys, but i don't think one is ultimately better than the other.

Attached: 1548449814166.png (2101x2041, 252K)

user she cant even beat starscream

They're the same species, just male vs female

There are Female Transformers though

Attached: 300px-ArceeG1-2010storypage.jpg (300x576, 31K)

that's just a twink

I will never not be secretly butthurt that all the modern cartoon characters I like would lose against any mainstream superhero. Doubly so because if the writers could fucking write action shows instead of making mediocre SoL with rushed story arcs their protagonists wouldn't look so damn weak.

Attached: 1563365192403.jpg (250x230, 10K)

>Caring about power levels
So sad

>not caring about power levels
spotted the homosexual

Ironically wasn't really talking about power levels, just that obsidian is so comically big

>Devastator
>Superion
>Metroplex
>Trypticon
>Bruticus
>Omega Supreme
Dudes that tower most cybertronians

Pretty sure someone did a greentext scenario at one point where Homeworld was curb stomped by the Decepticons
That said, if Lost Light TAS ever happened we're all fucked by the mass exodus of SUfags to it

he's baaaaack.

The Constructicons and Combaticons are easily the best things about Transformers and I don't even like the franchise much

Go back to watching dragonball Z you cavesperg.

>He doesnt know

I'm pretty sure any of the combiners could curb stomp the gems

>"cavesperg"
The fuck kind of insult is that?

Some Transformers are omni-formers, able to constantly change forms on the fly. That's pretty much shapeshifting.

youtube.com/watch?v=4EdCH7D4_CY

Attached: 695px-Pseudoshifting.jpg (695x600, 51K)

Aside from being able to easily defeat the Gems through brute force, overwhelming ordnance, and actually having an organized, relatively emotionally mature army, Cybertronians would absolutely wreck Gems with all the fucking crazy tech they come up with.

Attached: Untitled.png (546x845, 961K)

Kryptonians

Attached: artze.png (563x796, 727K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vzoR9lQZb1w

The Autobots organized Project Omega in the latter days of the Great War for the purpose of developing weapons of mass destruction to use against the Decepticons. The project successfully produced large, starship-sized Transformers called Omega Sentinels. The Omega Sentinels were deliberately given simple processors, enough to unhesitatingly carry out missions given to them by Autobot command. Access codes for each Omega Sentinel were entrusted to a designated Autobot mentor bot who gives him commands.

tfwiki.net/wiki/Omega_Sentinel_(Animated)

Attached: ABridgeTooCloseII-OmegaSupremeRobotMode.jpg (720x405, 92K)

War for Cybertron omega was kinda hype

A single Cybertronian could lay waste to Homeworld in an afternoon. Doesn't even have to be a particularly powerful one, Blitzwing could probably do it while making football puns.

Attached: megatron yellow power couple.jpg (844x1200, 520K)

Attached: Capture.png (260x262, 199K)

They would probably harvest gems as a power source

>In times when energon is scarce, the Decepticons have been known to carry out a terrible practice to derive a version of the fuel from organic tissue itself. Known by various names, including "bleeding the meat" and pink alchemy, this gruesome process sees the living tissue of helpless organics, held captive in a catalytic chamber, peeled away and fed through a bio-reactor. The lives lost in the production of a single energon cube number in the thousands.

Attached: Before_n_after_pinkalchemy.jpg (567x345, 109K)

Maybe they'd start sticking gems into weapons as power sources after seeing the gems do the same thing themselves? Cybertronians have a long history of plugging doohickeys and small people into/onto themselves as a powerup.

Attached: flamewar like cyberkeys.jpg (500x379, 64K)

Optimus routinely wields the powers of a god though, and all fiction runs on idiot ball and McGuffins.

Attached: 3722A53E-C31B-4D65-A389-938758EFD71C.jpg (1239x826, 187K)

They have ships and whatnot user, I'm pretty sure they could take more than a simple Decepticon. Not to mention they (at the time of writing) still have a bunch of Clusters and other geoweapons lying about.

Not to mention Cybertron could simply transform and punch Homeworld to dust if push came to shove.

Attached: Slugslinger.png (1137x859, 888K)

>Not Predaking
>Not Magnaboss
Its certainly a better origin for Headmasters than some random green aliens who can apparently become a head, not to mention all the questions raised by destroyed heads, personalities, and Sparks when heads are plug and play with the personality result being a gestalt of head+body.

Godmasters is underrated conceptually in the west.

Fuck, Earth itself could.
She’s canonically stronger than Unicron or Cybertron, and they’re the metaphysical manifestations of good and evil.

Attached: 9A4204AD-9D1E-4D61-A776-49D4CDC57351.jpg (651x1000, 200K)

excuse me what the fuck is this. How is everyone not dead when that happens?

I remember an episode of G1 where the Decipticons stole a bunch of rubies or some other gemstones and condensed them down into energon cubes.

Isn't the Cluster supposed to be able to destroy Earth?

Gem tech seems pretty easy to break, and their weapons seem to be geared more towards other Gems too. It might take a Sixshot or Black Shadow even, but I still think the Gems would struggle against a single Cybertronian. If Homeworld allowed mixed-fusion, they might stand a better chance, but no fucking way a big dumb Ruby is going to do jack shit to any transformer.
Shit, just unleash the Insecticons on Homeworld and start planning the victory parade.

Attached: Optimus unleashed.jpg (3972x1768, 3.9M)

Not if optimus murders it first

Transformers actually have toys.

Once they figure out that the gem is the weak spot its all over. A well placed shot could easily destroy even Obsidian.

Optimus is stronger than the Earth transformer?

>"Well this don't even seem fair no more"

Attached: Rumble. No, it's not frenzy he's the red one, fuck off..jpg (480x360, 12K)

It was the first GI Joe/Transformers crossover.
The comic was silly and over the top illogical on purpose. Its like asking in the original cartoon how Chip Chase can breath on Cybertron or how Cybertronians can cry. Or why GI Joe will decide to simply challenge a terrorist organization trying to bankrupt the world governments and usher in an age of anarchy to a hockey match.
If we’re mixing universes, Earth is also full of indestructible golden metal and human souls are fragments of divine power which can cause karmic backlash to the rest of the universe when there is a lot of death or fear.

Optimus is as strong as the plot requires.

One time he needed to defeat a god, he stuck the Matrix Of Leadership, the fucking portal to the universal afterlife and the source of all good and wisdom as well as all life not originating from Earth, on his gun. Another time, he stuck the hilt of a magic sword made of pure crystallized goodness on his gun too, and the matrixswordgun was able to defeat that same god powered up to resist the matrixgun.

He’s got access to a full armory of shit he can attach to his gun. Including an existing holy gun designed to kill gods, and a holy puzzlebox that forces things to combine into one thing.

When that’s not enough he just fucks with time/space, creating alternate versions of himself, pulling his successors from other universes or the future, calling on his predecessors, even a human who’s soul matched his own. Optimus can and will summon an army of Primes all equipped with their own pentuple godkilling guns.

Plus Primus can just make Optimus the size of a planet when he doesn’t feel like transforming to do shit himself, and Earth has resurrected him to be her mortal champion in the same way.

Attached: ABCD0E95-AC3F-4CE5-90E9-34DC67FEA3AE.jpg (800x800, 65K)

Transformers because they're cool and strong, not emotionally fragile and gay

t. Filthy secondary

Soundwave Superior

Attached: 469.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

Rock lesbians, inferior.

Attached: humans.jpg (1016x833, 166K)

The thing about Gems is, not only do they not reach nearly the level of sheer power Cybertronians do, but they're just overall waaay weaker than the average Cybertronian. Any killing blow will poof them, rendering them defenseless and allowing a Cybertronian to basically just step on them. Fusions help, but not much, even if Homeworld allowed fusion, there are still plenty of transformers that could kick the ass of any fusion, even Obsidian. And again, one shot to the gem and it's over. Gem's in general don't have a bunch of good match ups against other aliens, they're all apparently very emotionally unstable, their weapons and even some powers are really only useful against other Gems (White diamond and Blue diamond's powers are completely useless against anything that isn't a Gem) Metal benders like Peridot would only be able to wiggle the finger of a Cybertronian. Honestly, if it was a no holds barred war between Cybertron and Homeworld the Gems would be extinct in a day.

Shit art

Okay

Have some more, bitch

Attached: 1552659285637.png (1413x792, 363K)

Attached: titans return wolfwire mindwipe.png (942x690, 324K)

Attached: potp starscream.png (702x440, 104K)

Attached: terrorcons2.jpg (859x633, 89K)

Attached: hungrrr.png (726x553, 109K)

Attached: GDO megatron.png (1099x1056, 472K)

Will there be a storytime?

Attached: tumblr_pui0rwF8rI1rnqi7io1_r2_540.jpg (512x682, 109K)

I don't think anyone cares enough about the new comics to bother.

Attached: misfire.png (878x764, 196K)

Why not both?

Attached: flashbakrocklord2.jpg (1800x1299, 231K)

An abomination in the eye's of primus

Primus turns his back on these forms.

By Goatse, those things are disguting.

>Literally becoming an immortal shapeshifter with superstrength, super human agility and abilities, and a variety of superpowers at your disposal, including the ability to manipulate elements
>Being able to turn into a truck
Hmm hard choice

>runs over gem

Attached: optimus crime.jpg (500x500, 288K)

OPTIMUS NO

I HAVE A WIFE AND FAMILY

>spills drink in truck
Good luck getting out the stains

they should cause

Attached: sixshot classy mofo ninja consultant.jpg (734x478, 57K)

Not the upholstery, vector sigma.

Attached: primepalm.png (272x320, 157K)

Freedom is the right of all sentient beings except gems.

Attached: thumbs up prime.jpg (320x242, 15K)

"You'll be joining them shortly..."

Attached: He's my friend. So was I....webm (1000x562, 2.81M)

>"Let this be our final battle, robot"

Attached: do the fusion shuffle.gif (495x289, 481K)

Now that I'm thinking about it do the gems have a Geneva convention?

>non-diamond gems
>rights
Nah

Attached: 1397170408395.jpg (168x164, 9K)

What a cool guy.

Attached: Six shot.webm (632x480, 2.62M)

>Not Pirahnacon
>Not Monstructor
>Not Abominus
The Terrorcons are kino

Attached: terrorcons_by_klejpull_d5gzu2z-pre.jpg (829x964, 119K)

As much as I like the Transformers franchise, I'll stick with Gems.

Why? It's simple.

1. They're basically immortal, at least as long as nobody shatters your gemstone (but what if my gemstone is Nokia 3310?) Don't you want to live forever, user?
2. Shape shifting is a very useful skill. One day, I'm an 80's action hero, the next day I'm a futa chick. Very convenient to hide from police too.
3. I am neither guy nor girl, therefore any sort of feminazi shit goes past me. I mean, that shit is basically Intel vs AMD battles, and why should I bother when I own a RISC-V platform?
4. Pink Diamond is literally a Jojo reference. Because healing powers, pink skin, diamond theme? Josuke, your stand had become a dead mom! Take care of your nephew now!
5. You can FUSE! And you know who else fused? Vegito! Gotenks! Piccolo, ffs!

Granted, the Gem society is even worse than any sect or Nazi Germany, but you can always use the sacred karate technique. Run away, that is.

Yeah, I know this sounds retarded as heck, and transformers can do a lot of cool things too, but hey, at least I'm not that guy who cosplayed Goofy!

>Terrorcons
My man

Attached: terrorcons.jpg (800x1227, 388K)

Transformers have fought shapeshifting magic aliens before.

Attached: 019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.72M)

Attached: 020.jpg (1988x3056, 2.15M)

Attached: 021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.75M)

Attached: 022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.84M)

As others have mentioned, the Gems don't seem to use projectile or beam weapons very much; beyond that, they're very vulnerable to such weapons, because they allow their opponents to target their central gems from a distance.

And guess what literally every Cybertronian seems to have?

Attached: OptimusPrime.jpg (960x786, 70K)

Attached: 023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.73M)

>And guess what literally every Cybertronian seems to have?

Dicks?

Transformers have the sense to keep their soul ball INSIDE their bodies.

God I love this Thundercracker. I wish he was always this way

Big metal hands

>huge throwdown between the Homeworld Gems and the Decepticons, with the Crystal Gems and the Autobots having to work together to keep the Earth and several other planets from being ripped apart by their war

I'm not the only one who would read the shit out of this, right? It would be a fun comic series.

Attached: 1563217473095.gif (359x181, 1.6M)

I like the idea but it's hard for me to contrive a scenario where Homeworld wasn't thoroughly smashed in five minutes.

Attached: 1452653774593.png (272x305, 40K)

Gems ARE Transformers.

tfwiki.net/wiki/Shifter

Whatever you crossover with, Rose will mate with it.

There’s no point to a “who would win”, since its like asking if Goku or Superman would win in a fight. The correct answer is that aside from sparring, they wouldn’t fight.

Gems would become like Minicons. Some would join the Decepticons, some the Autobots, one would probably wind up with Wreck-gar, and there’d be plenty of Combiner/Headmaster/Targetmaster/Actionmaster/Holomatter shenanigans.

Plus, Hound would probably fit in with the Universe cast pretty well.

Attached: 9FE63FFD-C83A-43CE-9E36-063D2A4AE6FE.png (600x800, 54K)

How about we all enjoy a nice drink?

Attached: PepsiConvoy-card.jpg (338x343, 59K)

Okay, I’ll definitely agree with you on Terrorcons.

Just include some new OP gem type or gem tech, and it will be dandy.

Powerglide would be first in line.

Attached: glide on.png (814x923, 338K)

Plot twist: four or five issues in, the fight changes dramatically as everyone has to face the secret, final big bad of the series: the Quintessons, who, it turns out, are the creators of the Gems as well. They have refined their artificial life technology in the millions of years since the Transformers drove them off of Cybertron, and now they've come to regain control of both of their creations.

I like it, we've been speculating that Gems are artificial life for years now so it fits.

Attached: Quintessons.jpg (300x225, 20K)

1) So are Transformers, other than the IDW universe where they can die of old age without upkeep.
2) Beast era Transformers had more advanced bodies, able to take a vast variety of shapes. You only needed a stasis pod to change your form.
3) Cybertronian gender is more fluid than Gem gender.
4) Transformers Devestation was more Jojo than anything not Jojo.
5) Transformers can combine with anyone. Including humans. Gems can only combine with Gems.

Attached: 4E965C86-4DCF-4BCF-9D5E-DA183A3D8C6E.png (512x512, 253K)

And for 'Cybertronians', read 'Brainstorm'.

Well, and Shockwave.

Ah. Nice.

Even the Diamonds are only about as big as Optimus or Megatron.
Obsidian is (appropriately) Combiner-sized, MAYBE.

(...)

About 30 meters, or 100 feet, I'd say. So that;s about right.

Although Combiners are sometimes depicted as much, much larger than that.

Attached: Obsidian.png (366x459, 274K)

Bollocks. I am a Cybertronian groupie, but that is just bollocks.

Now Thunderwing... or Sixshot... maybe.

Only in Bay movies, and Japanese continuity.

Attached: B77F404B-58CC-4FF3-8544-A8D0682EF72E.jpg (397x188, 39K)

>Optimus routinely wields the powers of a god though

Rung is not a god. One of the plot points of IDW's Transformers is that there are no gods.
He was an outlier, no more.

Cybertron NEVER 'Simply Transforms'. That's the OTHER guy.

>excuse me what the fuck is this

An acid trip, printed and published.

I hear it's actually pretty damn good.

Attached: 1563196152990.jpg (2000x2000, 364K)

Shit, that sounds kinda rad. Might go look it up.

Already exists.

Attached: Solitaire.jpg (1024x767, 401K)

So storytime, do I use this thread, the other one or do I make another?

Now I'm just imaging the CG's fusing with Optimus Prime like he usually did with Jetfire to give him hard light enhancements.

Transformers and magic have a special relationship.

In Supergod Masterforce, there’s types of spiritual power that do whatever the plot wants that come from sentient planets. Transformers can tap into Cybertron, humans can tap into Earth, evil creatures use Unicron. Hybrids are like demigods because they can use multiple energy types.
Gems would just be another type.

IDW was forced to incorporate all the Hasbro properties, so they gave the Visionaries magic which was derived from Unicron and disintegrates Cybertronians while making organic life stronger.

The original Transformers cartoon and comics had wizards, who could do whatever the plot needed.

Unicron Trilogy had the Minicons, running on Unicron’s divine power who could do impossible things and make any being more powerful.

Plus the continuities where the Thirteen Primes are gods, and the Guiding Hand are stronger gods.

Gems would just get an energy field that makes them more durable. After all, outside of G2 almost all Transformers weapons run on Energon energy.

The Gems of Homeworld would be powerless to stop his zone defense, user. If shit gets dicey on the ground, he takes to the skies to rain down death on the hapless rock dykes.
Thunderwing/Sixshot/Black Shadow, that's a given, those guys take down advanced worlds single-handedly, but the Homeworld Gems are so inept even a moron like Blitzwing could take their society apart.

Attached: Blitzwing sweeps all the skelegates.jpg (1164x873, 139K)

You just murdered a deception for that

I remember a scene where Optimus fused with these four vehicles (one of them a boat, and another orange) and like they were limbs. It was in a cartoon.

Well, G1 Megatron is kind of a walking phallic symbol. Canonically (ha ha) hypermasculine.

Odd how Galvatron never really seems to have gotten to that level despite basically being Megatron on flocka.

>Cybertronians and Gems fusing

Huh, could this happen? The Cybertronians have sparks, could they somehow react with the Gems' gems?

Rose would be all over Bumblebee.

100% plausible, in fact.

> Cybertronian gender is more fluid than Gem gender.

There's like 13 genders on Cybertron, technically speaking.

Transformers Energon.

G1 Megs was kind of goofy, but he was written with a lot more charisma than Galvatron was.

Unicron Trilogy.

Omega Supreme had a battleship and a train, or a super train, or a space battleship, as alt modes. He could also Combine with Optimus by folding Optimus’s body and putting him in the chest, like Optimus piloting a mech. Then plug Minicons all over it, because why not. Pic related.

He could also split into a human-sized body made up of his dead while a second smaller head controlled the massive body. Since the toy designer was a cool dude who made the neck peg of the body look like a face for all the kids who would invariably lose the head.

Each form has a different name. Fuck if I remember them though.

Attached: 842A674E-3E87-4119-AB5A-F19B2D36B232.jpg (439x501, 75K)

Thanks guys!

There are actually more great ideas for SU crossovers. Here are just some that I was able to find on the internet in past years:

1. The titular "Transformers vs Gems" idea. The only difference was that it was set in the SG universe.
2. Pillar Men vs Crystal Gems: The Epic Showdown (by a random guy from Spacebattles whose nickname I can't remember).
3. Quintessons are Gems' creators (BTW, someone posted this exact idea while I was typing this, lol).
4. Josuke is actually PD and Joseph's son. Cue his "healing" powers.
5. Ruby dies after trying to help with Chernobyl. Sapphire dies at Fukushima Daiichi because she no longer wants to live.
6. Rose finds baby Broly and raises him to become a hero of the universe.
7. Peridot steals Tony Stark's suit and has fun with it.

In fact, I think SU makes a good basis for crossovers.

>13 genders

And there were 13 Primes. Coincidence? I think not.

Especially when he initially flipped off Unicron with his "I belong to NOBODY!"

>Hasbro wants you to commit to giving them $575 before they'll make this behemoth
Feels bad being a poorfag.

>It was the first GI Joe/Transformers crossover.

Nnnnno.
It wasn't even the fourth one.

Transformers Energon.

youtube.com/watch?v=883CgZLBhuY

The gems have advanced spacecraft and directed energy weapons. Against an all-out attack by a batallion, they might have it tough. Against Blitzwing? Alone? No.

Talk to the hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=tFPOri4y7uM

>Cybertron NEVER 'Simply Transforms'.
What about in Galaxy Force?

They didn’t seem to know what to do about Galvatron. He was designed by the artist as a one-time thing for the movie, then the execs liked it so they demanded he be in the cartoon and rushed it into a toy and fucked up all the colors since they weren’t decided on the final ones. Like the opposite of the Metroplex problem.

Writers clearly didn’t like him, and treated him like his own Starscream. Fans hated Megatron not being around but like Galvatron, so ever since the comics at the time merged two timelines to have all the cake and eat it too they use Galvatron as his own character. Meanwhile the original VA for Megatron and the post-movie Galvatron just enjoyed not having to do the scratchy voice that fucked up his vocal cords anymore.

>Meanwhile the original VA for Megatron and the post-movie Galvatron just enjoyed not having to do the scratchy voice that fucked up his vocal cords anymore.
In fact there's several scenes where he just uses his Fred voice.

In IDW, Cybertronians could physically merge with the organic Dire Wraiths.
So I think definitely.

>And there were 13 Primes. Coincidence? I think not.

Thirteen subclasses of Transformers. Minicons, Beastformers, Combiners, Shifters, Females... with the others it becomes more difficult, though. Warriors, Scientists... Good Guys, Historians, Liars?

Especially since Blitzwing would probably side with them. Octane too. Cyclonus, maybe Thundercracker.

Attached: 4EC7D729-3F2B-47AA-876D-A2C2A0913501.jpg (512x384, 103K)

Was that 'simple'? That's what I meant.

Armada was better, IMO. Especially that part where Starscream sacrifices himself. Energon feels more like a rushed out sequel.

>The gems have advanced spacecraft and directed energy weapons
Blitzwing, a low-level con, IS an advanced spacecraft, carrying both directed energy weapons and conventional explosives. He's also a tank. That handship would shatter like glass with the first shot.
Cybertronians simply practice war on a different, larger scale, Gems cannot compete and should get out of the way of their mechanical betters.

Attached: 1546803725164.jpg (1800x920, 304K)

His Season 3 self maybe. It's odd, though, since he's supposed to be a particularly unpleasant guy.

Something just occurred to me. It has been demonstrated, particulary in the IDW comics, that Transformers are vulnerable to magic.
The Gems ARE magic. A Kryptonite?

>Alchemist
Probably misc gimmicks like shooting water, sparks, light piping, and so on.
>Vector
Time/space, so multiple figures of the same character. Across different realities where things played out differently. So different continuities.
>Alpha Trion
Also multiple figures of the same character. Upgraded forms. Like Actionmasters, or Transmetals or whatever.
>Optimus AKA 13th AKA Arisen
Immortals. Anyone who won’t fucking stay dead. Like Starscream, Waspinator, himself, Bumblebee, and Megatron.
>Liege
Holomatter Avatars. Also, I want to out Junkions here too because why the fuck not.

>That handship would shatter like glass with the first shot.

That is complete speculation, without any foundation.

IDW magic was specifically from Unicron.

Like said, magic works however the plot needs it to.

Garnet threw Jasper through the material the ship is made from, and a chunk of it broke off from a rough landing on the beach. Sure, it's speculating, but based on what we've seen of the hand/arm/leg ships, which seem to have the density of concrete or maybe rock.

Attached: Who Mourns for Adonais-star-trek-730x365.jpg (730x365, 27K)

Well the Gems could absolutely body the Irkens at least.

Attached: homeworld_gems_vs_the_irken_empire_by_sambiswas95_dah65t6-pre.jpg (1193x670, 64K)

I never watched Zim, what's the threat level of the Irkens?

Please, Gems are Irkens ripoffs! Don't you remember that Sugar once wrote a fanfic about Zim becoming a good guy? She's a fan!

Mars Attacks with giant robots.
But extremely incompetent. Rule of funny level incompetent though, so it varies.

Debatable, Irkens besides Zim are fairly smart

>IDW magic was specifically from Unicron.

But where did HE get it?

He wasn't a transcendent cosmic god this time.

They literally sent the worst soldier to Earth so he kills himself. AFAIK they don't care about Earth in the slightest.

>Incompetent
>had conquered half the universe
Pick one dumbass. Not every Irken is as dumb as Zim.

>Transformers are vulnerable to magic

Well then, friendship IS magic. That means rainbow colored ponies are lethal to giant space robots.

Could go a lot of ways then it sounds like, depending on what's funnier.
Or maybe just the one way then, I don't know about Zim stuff.

Pink Horse already appeared on a variant cover of a TF comic, plus pic related. I think they'd get along okay.

Attached: inb4 Lee shows up.jpg (1080x810, 105K)

YET...Zim is able to decimate them on sheer incompetence and well, the Invader Zim universe is populated mostly by idiots.

It was just bullshit super science radiation.

Science that seems like magic, but with a scientific explanation too complex for a writer to come up with.

Like Warhammer 40k. The setting runs on magic, but is “psychic energy”.

Because the Zim universe is even more incompetent.

Because rule of funny.

Its like applying logic to the Fairly Oddparents universe.

Need I remind you both that this isn’t an edit, that this really happened?

Attached: 15EAC499-5322-4E96-9743-4E68048323A7.png (1000x730, 1.6M)

this is funny

Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Attached: 400px-Lord_of_Mankind.jpg (400x518, 77K)

Gems.

I know what you're saying, 'but user, they're smaller, weaker, emotionally fragile and pretty damn shit at fighting, how could they possibly win?'

And to that I say, they're only smaller until the scene changes, then inexplicably they'll be fucking Godzilla size. Malachite might start out about the size of Optimus but give her three scene changes and she'll be juggling Fortress Maximus with one hand. Transformers are already pure bullshit with how they transform their alt-forms, but even G1 would wonder what the fuck is going on with this animation about ten minutes in.

I love how Transformers canon works.
>Is it official Hasbro product?
>Yes.
>It's canon.

That's... difficult to argue against.

>Invader Zim universe is populated mostly by idiots.

It's a pretty awful universe.

Attached: Machkick14_1233791166.jpg (593x640, 26K)

>The Gems ARE magic.

Rule of magic vulnerability user, it's not that being around magic makes them weak, its that they have no specialized defense against a magical attack. IE the Superman Vulnerability.

If you make a bowl that can never be broken via magic, Superman can't break it, but if a normal person hits him in the head with it, it won't hurt him at all like any punch would. But if you made a sword that could cut through anything, it would slice right through him no matter who held it.

Gems magic as shown in the show would be no help to them.

>It's a pretty awful universe.

Yeah, Kansas is one hell of a shithole.

What if they punched you with a fist or used a magic weapon like the ones they make?

Transformers is like Alien, TMNT, and Evil Dead.

Its almost bizarre when something hasn’t crossed over with them.

Attached: 0D6BC99F-6320-4FE6-853B-32C92CE1083A.jpg (660x778, 89K)

So by that logic, Transformers WOULD be vulnerable to Friendship Magic? Specifically the take apart kind or the shield blocking kind or the like? Several times during the show objects have been disassembled and crystals exploded out of objects, or alternatively objects have been teleported out of things and into grasp, once the gum flavors learn they can teleport out some Sparks there wouldn't be a hard counter in the IDW or current cartoon Transfromerverse, would there? Especially the depower rainbow attack, which strips powers away from a thing or changes their form. Or, alternatively, they have an atomizer attack that literally rips flesh apart, to magic flesh would be no different than metal, would it?

Confirmed, Magic Horses beat gems.

Attached: 52995828-DB9C-4BF5-9794-48139AC8C521.gif (400x300, 1.02M)

Curiously, none of those have crossed over with Transformers.

Granted, Aliens and Evil Dead would not exactly have anything on Transformers. Xenomorphs would simply ignore them and the deadites could not harm them. Unless they have magic weapons or something.

...Although Dire Wraiths are kind of like both Xenomorphs and Evil Dead, oddly enough.

Then nothing, assuming they personally don't have the power to make use of them? The weapons themselves are made of magic, but they're not spells that can crush anything or cut/whip through anything as shown when they hit things not-Gems in the show.

Like if Garnet, who's punches aren't all destroying, hit Optimus as hard as she could, from her feats of strength shown she wouldn't have the power to hit him hard enough to knock him over, even assuming her magic is strong enough to hold up to him. Now, Optimus isn't countering the magic, because he doesn't need to, the magic's not made to destroy him.

If Garnet punched Superman, he wouldn't feel it even though he has no magical defense if that makes anything clearer.

But it doesn’t say horse friendship is the only magic friendship.

Is that why the Autobots always win on Earth? Humanity gave them just enough friend sorcery to overcome the ammunition of the Decepticons?
Is that why Megatron doesn’t kill Starscream, because their weekend hangout power would be too weak and they’d lose the war?

Would the combination of Jazz’s smooth jams, Bumblebee’s dancing, and Beachcomber’s deep feelings with the singing, play, and crying of the Gems make an Autobot/Homeworld alliance the dominant power in the universe?

Attached: 679377B4-C745-4EBA-9E86-E61298ECF781.gif (350x263, 1.98M)

Does that mean that friendship is science?

Yes, by this logic, the Transformers have no way to stop the ponies from just teleporting their Sparks out and instant-killing them. Now admittedly, the ponies would still lose because I doubt they have orbital weaponry and you just need to shoot them a lot with guns to kill them, but in a 1-1 fight, they'd win.

Starscream’s ghost means Deadites could possess Transformers possibly, and Xenomorph cyborgs wouldn’t be the strangest Xenomorph in fiction.

Attached: 13FB6776-8F53-4FA6-8D3A-5E7C1AFDFA64.jpg (750x750, 134K)

I wish I could post a gif but horse-magic includes reflecting energy beams back where they came from, specifically a father character has an OP baby with insanely high power who shoots at him and he reflects it back away from the baby of course and this exact same character managed to make a city-sized shield in his debut and hold it up for multiple days, his wife likewise can do an even bigger one. So as long as the decepitcons didn't know about it, they'd try firing and then get a face full of their own blast.

Is this poorly drawn shit supposed to change anyone's mind you autistic fanboy?

What if they sent in Mach Kick as a sleeper agent?

Attached: D24DCBB9-9F37-4305-9FAB-E4EA95BAFF36.jpg (634x600, 122K)

Hey, fuck you, that user is a /toy/ treasure!
Don’t be jealous because Yea Forums‘s artists mostly left in 2016.

> Yea Forums‘s artists mostly left in 2016.

Why? What happened?

Gems aren't magic anyway, they're alien tech. Magic was just a way of explaining it to Steven when he was younger.

Why did he need brushable hair, when none of the other animals had it?

Phone posting peaked, meaning easy trolling and easy ban evasions. The US election and the /pol/ boom.

A lot of shit. Its our Zombie Simpsons start date.

For the same reason you can slap Moon’s ass to see scenes from the cartoon, or fondle Heinrad’s balls to tell the time.

Gimmicks are fun.

Attached: 9A2F0D87-BEFE-4869-9DB2-B06AA7222AE2.jpg (300x225, 16K)

I like the idea of the gems and Transformers discussing fusion.
As the Gems remark on how beautiful it is, the Cybertronians exchange confused and worried looks. Experiences with Devastator, Menasor and Bruticus filling their minds.

Attached: 1529439749688.jpg (800x626, 146K)

Attached: f97e68aac69cb03bdbd7f9bb2f376c303c031a4a9896e540440ed895e95b0629.jpg (500x500, 87K)

>Italy is on the food
>Japan on thje other leg for Rider kicks
>Can deliver literal 'straya punches
Most of Europe on it's dick
>Uses africa to shield his heart from attacks
>Fuck scale

I love this.

I think Rose Quartz and Optimus Prime would ironically be kindred spirits. They do share similar beliefs on the rights of every living being.

to add on to this we've seen cybertronian ships in multiple diffrent medias crash into the ground n shit from orbit and still be mostly intact

"And that's how I met your mother, Hot Rod."

Okay, but what if: Gem/Cybertronian hybrid via Spark-Gemstone symbiotic infusion?

I was disappointed MLP never did a full DnD crossover since Wizards is owned by Hasbro.

It's supposed to upset you and it did

This reminds me of the Crossover with Transformers I really want to see, the Halo Series. Both the Humans and the Convenant have such cool Vehicles I would love to see transform. Hell, just seeing Decepticons interact with the Covenant Soldiers would be funny (Imagine a Grunt taking out a Cybertronian with a Plasma Pistol EMP Blast). Both series have great lore that I would love to see someone attempt to connect. Plus, imagine a transforming Halo Ring a la Unicron. A Master Chief and Optimus Prime team up would be legendary.

Bumblebee had them with literal saiyan pods.

>Rose Quartz teaches Arcee it's okay to fuck humans
>"Some men even love giant women."

Attached: jack_buffs_arcee_by_hattonslayden-d4fqim4.jpg (842x595, 247K)

Gems are cooler on paper, but Transformers are better in practice.

>Okay, but what if: Gem/Cybertronian hybrid via Spark-Gemstone symbiotic infusion?

Or even better, a Gem touching a Protoform?

Show creators that can both choreograph cool fights and write compelling characters are a rare breed. That's just one reason Japan will have an edge - their show directors don't have to write shit in many cases so they can just hire fight direction experts for battle shows

Attached: 1D78DEBB-FEF8-4EA9-B2C3-A2883D879DDA.png (709x969, 565K)

>Megatron doesn’t kill Starscream

Megatron has many good reasons to spare Starscream: he is one of the fastest Decepticons, a capable aerospace commander, not afraid to criticize his commander and he eliminates any competitors because he wants to be the one to overthrow Megatron - and he also keeps Megatron sharp.
And to add all of this he gives Megatron an invaluable demonstration subject: He invariably fails to overthrow him and gets beat for his trouble.

Transformers have no organic components. And Xenomorphs are not interested in anorganic beings unless they attack them.

>poorly drawn

That reads like someone who can't draw.

That's not ironic, user.

Yeah, and Jazz chilling out with Amethyst.

>Purple
>Smelly
>Runt of the team

She's more likely to hang out with Blot.

Beast Wars era, and this is the Alien/Transformer crossover franchises we’re talking about.

I don't think Beast Warriors (?) have organic components, either.

Now Beast Machines...