Disney The Owl House Villain

The show is going to premiere early on in 2020 on Disney Channel and be available on Disney+.I got to watch some episodes and the show is...fine to good.It starts pretty broing imo but it gets better when they introduce the villain in two episodes,I was informed that this villain,called Anubian,will be the main antagonist of the series.These were more like test screenings to see if the show can get to release because when he gets introduced the show gets darker.He is a jackal,he's based on Anubis and he's a wizard demon.The show will have three amulets as big plot point,a crocodile one,a owl one and a jackal one.This character aparently wants all three to open a portal to Luz's home. She is a orphan teen that gets in the underworld.Anubian is voiced by Troy Baker.I think the show gets good by his introduction,Luz just fails to be interesting.

Attached: 50408738_2282335118453909_1911680627665534976_o.png.jpg (1200x940, 59K)

You're ugly and fat.

Well, you're skinny and...

is there a single cartoon show right now that doesn´t have a female protagonist?
Or better is there a single cartoon show that is still allowed to have a white male protagonist who isn´t a idiot or loser but actually competent and smart?

Attached: 1563255917533.jpg (1198x1181, 126K)

How good is the tomboy though? Only reason I'm going to watch it.

>Or better is there a single cartoon show that is still allowed to have a white male protagonist who isn´t a idiot or loser but actually competent and smart?

Attached: MV5BMjQxMDY0NjY1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzQwNDc4OTE@._V1_.jpg (1035x1500, 382K)

Go baby with it

Luz? Boring,only the witch is interesting on the good guy side and then Anubian steals the show,he's probablye one of the best disney cartoon villains ever.
There is a white boy character in the show,he's the apprentice of Anubian,he also got trapped in the underworld like Luz.

>villain is still the best part of everything
Why is this allowed?

I'm gonna give you a description for Anubian's design. He looks a lot like Anubis,he has bandages on his arms and legs and a jackal amulet on his neck.He has a scepter/staff that has a jackal on it.His primary colors are black,blue,gold,red for his eyes and grey. If I find something similar to him I'll post it. The character is very charismatic,the main character is dull.

Yea Forums doesn't care about Owl House anymore?

No, cause this show has become such a nightmare in development that it's a catch22.

Owl House will be at SDCC

Attached: 7634523.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

Post the real one

COTUGGED me once, shame on Cotugno.
COTUGGED me twice, shame on me.

yeah that´s more or less what I mean white boys aren´t allowed to be heroes only more only villains or weak guys who need to be rescued by women

looks more like an idiot character. I doubt he ever does anything cool or smart and is generally more comedic

He's actually very bland for a character, and he's competent in dealing with the disasters around him.

Jake from Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters.

What the fuck did you post

brown cunny or milf pussy

Is he cute?

Frog show won

The boy? Yeah,the girl? Yeah. Anubian? No,he's scary

Mao mao has a male protag, but he's also a cat, so make of that what you will. He also kicks ass in a fight.

>open a portal to Luz's home
Is this gonna be another 'invade our world' thing?

nothing there sound exiting.

Yes

Op here, I found something similar to Anubian, he looks like pic related in design but simple and has Red eyes

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Its discount gravity falls

Attached: 6457575675.jpg (672x378, 180K)

bueno

I said the real one

So is the boy evil, good but forced to work for Anubian or anything else?

The boy was raised by Anubian,he got in the underworld when he was a child not teen.He's not bad but he does what his "father" tells him.

>Anubian
Is this the most stupid villain name we got in years Yea Forums?

For some reason I was hoping for a female villain. It's been a while since I've seen one that's not sympathetic.

Are the episodes 30 minutes or 10 minutes?

20. 2 episodes in one,each 10.

Lol, Dana Terrace said on the stream that Luz would be able to return home any minute. The fact that she is an orphan is a fake that appeared on Wikipedia.

>a single cartoon show right now that doesn´t have a female protagonist?
Every show on CN that isn't PPG reboot.

I'd say Lord Commander. It's redundant while Anubian sounds like he's the last of his kind.

>Luz return home any minute
What's the point of her staying there then? This show sounds worse and worse each day,atleast Amphibia gives you a reason to like it.

Assuming this "leak" isn't just total made up bullshit, why not just call him "Anubis" since that's who is is. Afraid to anger ancient Egyptian mummy makers or something?
I don't give a fuck about Luz (?) I assumed everyone would watch for the Ryouko from Tenchi Muyo ripoff (Eda?).

Well fuck, there goes any possible complexity. It's going to be boring episodic trash just like Amphibia.

>call him Anubis
>voiced by a white guy
Blacks would go apeshit because a white guy voices a egyptian character?

I remember reading that Luz would learn magic from Eda, but in the teaser we saw something that looked like a magic school. If that's the case, it wouldn't make much sense if she didn't go to the school

Okay user,
What is the full name of Luz?

Eda is a rebel withc user

>villain is better than hero
Why is this happening in literally every piece of media? Why are the villains always the best part and the heroes are just meh?

>why not just call him "Anubis"
It is probably just to set him apart a bit as dumb as it sounds.
Pretty sure kangs is mostly a meme and that most blacks wouldn't care.
>PPG reboot
That got cancelled.

user,when the Mummy released in 2017 black people rioted because Sofia Boutella was cast as the mummy because they considered it whitewashing even that she IS egyptian. Same for Rami Malek for playing a pharaoh

>Luz is a thirteen-year old, tall petite girl with tan skin, hazel brown eyes, and brown hair.

>Her clothing consists of: a pair of black dot earrings, a white and purple hoodie with cat ears attached to the hood, short jean-shorts, black leggings, and a pair of white
>petite
Would Yea Forums date a petite girl?

Of course I would date a 13 year old emo tomboy.
That is a silly question.
> and a pair of white
A-a pair of white what?

Amphibian slit.

She doesn't have a full name.

Attached: 253453453.jpg (1125x1224, 544K)

>slip-on shoes.

I like this girl in concept. She does the weirdo teen girl thing in a way that is weird and quirky but without going full Mable.
I'll have to see how the show handles her though.

>2020

Attached: WHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.png (785x486, 170K)

Surname?

Amphibia is trash

Go punch a cintiq, Dana.

It does look really bad though I haven't watched it yet so maybe it will surprise me. At least the Owl House isn't ugly as far as I can tell which is more than I can say about Amphibia.

>Cloaca

Amphibia came out already and looks good.

>Anubian
>A nubian

>Like Amphibia
>This show looks interesting but isnt coming till next year and all we have is a trailer so there's not much to talk about at the moment
>spergs on Yea Forums have already decided they hate the show because reasons so they're forcing an Amphibia vs. Owl House mentality that will likely get more stupid by the time this actually premieres

This happens every fucking time

Attached: 1532981619233.png (863x1375, 1.23M)

What is a nubian?

Is it a serious dark villain like The Beast, comedic one like Bill Cipher or bland neither?

Neither look to be good enough to fight over. Star Vs. has taught us that showrunners are not interested in challenging storylines and are only interested in safe SJW pandering.

It's just playful ribbing most of it. I made the whiiiiirrrrrr Anne/Luz picture off request.

There does seem to be one autistic guy posing as an Amphibia superfan and forcing cartoon warz between various other shows though, not just Owl House. Probably just a falseflagger though.

Attached: 1473653582224.jpg (706x674, 119K)

He's like Scar

>muh representation
How does it feel, becoming everything you've fought against?

So he’s Carnelian?

Ok - why and how were you able to see some of this show in advance?

>why
I was part of a test team,we got to see these episodes to test them,my son was chosen to watch them and I watched them with him.They decided to do test screenings for this show because they aren't very confident in it,that's why it got delayed.

So, you were part of a focus group?

Yeah.It was around 20-30 people and kids.The show really isn't that good,it has good stuff in it but MC fails flat.The villain as I said is the best part,he reminds me of Scar from the original Lion King a lot,he even has a song.

Test screeners and focus groups hated Seinfeld as well.
That said, I won't hold my breath for this. I'll give it a shot but I'm tempering my expectations. Thanks all the same, user.

Can you tell us about the intro? Will it be accompanied by a song?

It will have a soundtrack like gravbity falls,it's a lot like Gravity Falls since the creator also worked on it.It uses original scenes that don't show up in the show and introduces every important character in it with some mistery,it's like 35-40 seconds long but it might get even shorter from what I heard there.

Jennifer Jiles - Eda's voice actor?

>MC falls flat
You know we're not watching it for her personality, right?

Attached: D84tLY0W4AA689X.jpg (2862x3508, 611K)

More? R34?

More?

Hacks.jpg

Milo Murphy is unironically the most competent lead in a cartoon.

A lifetime of every possible thing going wrong has made him prepared for every possible situation.

Dead on arrival?

i dont know, I feel like this is the show Disney will bet everything as the next true Gravity falls.
But Amphibia will be the one that will be popular.

>Anubian is voiced by Troy Baker
Fucking again? Wasn't Grime from Amphibia enough?

From what I've seen of Owl House it feels a little too off-centre to be successful. I'm kinda hyped for it but I don't think it'll have broad appeal.

Mao Mao is black, tho.

>Mao Mao is black
Only on the outside

Attached: kinder-egg-125-800x800.jpg (800x800, 46K)

I thought the hype from this series was coming from Spencer Wan being the animation director of Owl House.

What? It looks great. The creature and character designs are awesome, everything is consistently on model, and there are spurts of good and smooth animation.