The Carnage Event

So... Knull is a sort of Dark Phoenix? And Dylan is his Jean Grey? Carnage wants to steal that power? Could it be worse than WotR?

Attached: images (6).jpg (200x200, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/articles/comics/massive-absolute-carnage-event-extended-from-four-to-five-issues
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What? As far as we know Dylan doesn't have any powers, though he is a bi-product of Anne and Eddie both wearing the Symbiote so he might have a codex in him?

And nah, I don't see it being worse than WotR, if only because Cates wasn't building up to this for 5 years unlike Aaron

WotR barely did anything aside from offing Brunhilde and repowering Jane Foster. Also I guess Thor lost more body parts? That's literally it

I think it could be pretty kino, if not for the Stegman art alone. Your mileage will vary depending on how much you like Cates' Venom, I like it so I'm hoping it'll be a fun read like the 1st 2 arcs. That said it could fall under the "this was a story arc that Marvel blew up and now it has all this tacked on shit and is less cohesive and shittier as a result" umbrella

Could it have the deepest lore like the light and darkness is also symbiote blah blah bullshit?

Isn’t Absolute Carnage just about Cletus hunting down every person who took Carnage away from him?

I could see him being some sort of prodigal child, I think the symbiote did reference Eddie as the light when Knull was trying to disconnect him from his symbiote.
We also have Sleeper who is part Eddie part Symbiote though it depends if Cates wants to touch that, considering Lee Price got merced in an FCBD issue.

Yeah pretty much what I think. Spencer doesn't seem to have done much to lead up to the event, is he even writing the tie-in issues?

Nah, he's hunting down former Symbiote hosts and eating their spines to reconnect to the Symbiote God. He's also doing it because it feels good.

I can see Cletus telling Knull to fuck off when he does arrive tho

when did Guy Gardner become a kid

Him and Ottley are doing it. I feel like this could be Spencer's contractually obligated symbiote arc if ever.

Huh, fair enough. I'd rather he do this as a tie-in than a year from now have another symbiote arc.
Also Ottley Symbiotes will hopefully be gorgeous

>Mania might die
Please, Marvel.

Attached: Andi12.jpg (500x1013, 137K)

I'm hoping she survives considering she's the remaining legacy of Flash atm, and even then she isn't a Remender creation

I hope so, too.
She's best girl.

Attached: Andi30.jpg (1108x721, 81K)

I don't get it. Why is she so popular? Flash Thompson gone shit since Agent Venom 3. Space Knight is nothing but a zombie venom.

Because.
She's the best girl.

Attached: RabbitMania.png (2700x3000, 1.58M)

She's a female, punk Symbiote user who's a sidekick, she's inherently waifu bait.

She was introduced in Bunn's run on Agent Venom, pre-Space Knight days. It wasn't bad but it was nowhere near as good as Remenders run.

At this point she doesn't even have a symbiote due to one of the many Venom events, she's just hell marked

She'll get it back one day.
And yeah you hit the nail on the head, she's massive waifu bait, especially for degenerates like me.

Attached: Andi11.png (1000x1600, 1.12M)

God I wish Dylan become /cm/biote

Jimmy Olsen?

Never happening, Dylan is inherently Chad. He could never go trap mode.

Cletus won't go after Ben Reilly right? His original body disintegrated and stuff. So Ben is safe right?

I was convinced that the Funeral Pyre one-shot was going to end with Andi dying, but she's on the cover of Absolute Carnage #3 and has her symbiote back. It could just be a cruel lie, or it could mean that she somehow becomes Mania again.

Also, I don't know if there was already a thread for this, but the event's getting an extra issue.

marvel.com/articles/comics/massive-absolute-carnage-event-extended-from-four-to-five-issues

Ben's a target, but Kindred has him and the other Spider-People in his sights in ASM, so I assume he'll survive this.

Attached: 786198._sx1280_ql80_ttd_.jpg (1280x1956, 397K)

>Knull is a sort of Dark Phoenix?
I don't read X-Men so I can't really answer this one
>And Dylan is his Jean Grey?
As of what we know, Dylan is just Eddie's kid that may or may not be part symbiote.
>Carnage wants to steal that power?
Nope, Carnage just thinks that killing a bunch of symbiote hosts and freeing Knull will make him more powerful.
>Could it be worse than WotR?
In art, no. Storywise, maybe.
He is in the hitlist, but I doubt that he's going to be involved

Attached: Hitlist.jpg (1041x1600, 651K)

I hope she does, fucking shittiest character whose personality literally revolves around "Venom but this time with tits and extra angsty"

Fucking hate the Sonic Hedgehog costume too

>Flash's codex was absorbed by Eddie
>But Manias symbiote was just part of Flash's meaning part of his codex may still be in her
Think we'll get another Flash send up Ala issue #8?
Also I feel like we're gonna get a Scorpion/Gargan book spinning out of this while Spencer uses fem!Scorpion

The First Symbiote Host was The Nothing.
The Nothing+The first Symbiote=The Darkness(has the codex of universe; power of gods)
The Darkness's anti-venom is The Light

Attached: 1563135059105.jpg (1987x3056, 1.9M)

he's /our guy/

Attached: jimmy-bolland.jpg (576x787, 656K)

i love how Yea Forums was praising cates' venom as something kino until the third issue came

I think you mean the fourth issue, it's when the OC wanking began