Titans

Is this show any good?

Attached: Blackfire and 15 YO Raven.jpg (1214x697, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/top-netflix-streaming-shows-this-week-stranger-things-young-justice-2019-7#3-titans-dc-universe-7)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kinda but they turned star fire into a ugly porch monkey so I hope it gets cancelled

They look like a group of normies who threw together the cheapest cosplay they could.

Attached: ZXyosGDEmmTAS29HKhIcKQz5NoPjkhoIEgsnl4xT1q8.jpg (600x405, 51K)

It's okay. Solid 6/10. It's was still trying to find it's footing in season 1 but I think season 2 will be better.

It would be better if she was naked all the time.

I feel bad for the girl who plays Raven
She's underage and people keep saying she's ugly or looks like a guy just because they keep comparing her to the 2003 version

>just because they keep comparing her to the 2003 version
Until the end of of time. Raven will always be compared to that version. Let alone the version who rape Starfire on her wedding day.

>keep saying she's ugly or looks like a guy
What?? Do people really say this? That's brutal. She does a decent job but if anything bottlenecks Raven's character in Titans it's the writing. Introducing Trigon in S1 is fucking dumb and her dialogue has massive discontinuities

I heard some comments on Twitter, Yea Forums, and Knowyourmeme say that back when the show was first anmounced
The last one had her compared to a speedrunner you see at AGDQ

*saw some comments

Yeah, it's pretty good and interesting adaptation.

starfire is a transvestite whore and robin hates batman. it's a disaster

Not at all

That's unfortunate. She did a pretty good job as I recall. The only issue with her looks was the shit S1 costumes but that was universal

That's sad.

The ending was a disaster. I thought Dick's dream will be 10 or 20 minutes at most but it was the whole finale, like wtf. Thats not a finale. I thought it couldnt be worse after the Hawk/Dawn episode.

Raven was cute though.

>JLD live action.
>They cast a 14 years old to play Zatanna like they did with Raven.
Would Yea Forums hate it?

Their dicks would be hard.

Minka Kelly's butt was nice, the show needs more nudity.

Raven having nice legs is even a running gag in TTG and they can't fall back on the "we didn't want to sexualize our female characters" excuse because Starfire is a literal thot. Everyone was expecting stupid sexy Raven and they knew they were delivering anything but.

Attached: 1539788615095.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

>Raven having nice legs is even a running gag in TTG
So?

She looks cute and Starfire is a far worse casting. Not just because she is black but she is also too old for the rest of the group. They should stop complaining

Show is alright but there didn't really happened much in the first season

Attached: raven plays with toy.webm (720x400, 2.88M)

No. The only people who constantly swear this is a good show are Dickfags. Probably because the first season was the Dick Grayson show with Titans as mere cameos for the most part

>DC
>Good

Attached: 42119895538c8a4053d8689b849950d3.gif (700x373, 3.77M)

I'm surprised it's still in the top 10 "most viewed" streaming shows. Apparently it's good enough.

(source: businessinsider.com/top-netflix-streaming-shows-this-week-stranger-things-young-justice-2019-7#3-titans-dc-universe-7)

I personally found it to be okay. Slightly better than the average CW show and I watch those almost religiously.

it's okay if you can get over edgy Robin, considering the in universe reason for him to be edgy. I do hope he cracks a few jokes in the second season

It's on the lower end of exceedingly average. There's a few middle notes, with a fuckton of low notes. And maybe one or two high notes that work well.

The Robin parts are great and so is the Doom Patrol episode and Hawk and Dove episode. Everything else is ehhhhhhh to trash.

3 normies and that one ridiculous try hard who has to show he's better (got more money) than everyone.