The Ned-Betty relationship was beyond unrealistic...

The Ned-Betty relationship was beyond unrealistic. A woman that composes herself as prim & proper and completely put together is not going to be attracted to someone that visibly breathes through his mouth throughout the whole movie, much less is overweight and dresses like Manny from modern family. That whole romance was so shoehorned and clearly a way for the writers to avoid writing Ned-Peter chemistry and instead shove him away into a temporary romance where he's so distracted that he doesn't act as Peter's sidekick to enforce the theme of Peter being so ronery even though in the last film Ned was there for him every step of the way.
Fuck this movie.

Attached: spider man Far From Good.jpg (838x531, 74K)

I agree that there wasn't nearly enough Ned-Peter broing it up and that's disappointing.
Still, Ned is charming and has a nice smile. I can see how he could get a girl like Betty.

>Implying she didn't see the outline of Ned's fat chub as he was playing videogames beside him on the plane.
Away from her folks, off in Europe, Betty naturally would want to get some dick after the experience of coming back from the Snap. But, being "prim and proper" as you say, she's not going to give into the idea of fucking dirty Euro boy. Anyone who wasn't Snapped, obviously could have done anything while she was away. So, good, safe, assuredly virginal Ned was her smart bet for vacation dickings.

Attached: 1542010130838.png (278x178, 100K)

Maybe Betty is one of those girls who likes men for their personalities instead of their

yeah I couldn't even finish that sentence, this shit was fucking insane

Ned was miserable, her red cross instinct kicked in.

where do I find real life girls whose sexual instincts are rooted in pity? I'm exactly their type.

Also fat men tend to have small dicks

you see a lot of fat guy dicks, user?

Yes, was not impressed with any of them

every time i look down boyo

Attached: sad-frog2.jpg (362x362, 21K)

Its essentially "we're in Europe; it doesnt count"
Hell for all we know Betty was a chubby chaser in denial and just wanted try it out. Or maybe going through the blip has taken an extreme toll on her and made her distant with a lot of people other than those who got blipped too.

Put some goddamn pants on.

who the fuck watches modern family, im barely aware such a show exists. how am i suppose to know who "manny" is?

>im barely aware such a show exists
Are you 12?

my age demographic is in the other direction, likely i'm too old. I guess this is a "spiderman far from home" thread and that was probably the most zoomer movie ive ever seen, I did like it though despite it shoving 2019ness down my throat the whole movie.

Modern Family is one of the most popular tv comedies of the past decade.

Ned & Betty were married in the comics, back before Ned got swapped with Ganke, I guess. It's a nod to that.

Also it was a fucking gag, loosen up that asshole so the ramrod might have a chance of being pried out some day

the past decade sucks ass, who even has cable anymore? people sit around continuing to watch early seasons of the office on netflix ad nauseam instead for a reason, and that reason is shows like modern family exist.

Don't get prissy because you've been living under a rock user.

>beyond unrealistic
the same goes for Happy and May.
The writers just wanted to push the idea that a woman has to be super hot and attractive, while a man can be fat and dumb as long as he can be funny sometimes.
It was all very sexist.

t. woman

but women don't have anything to offer besides their looks. an unattractive man can be funny, emotionally supportive, confident, assertive, a good provider, a good father, a good cook, etc. most modern women are unwilling or unable to provide anything besides looks and sex. they aren't emotionally supportive, they aren't funny or interesting, they refuse to cook, they refuse to provide, many of them don't want to have kids, they're simultaneously self-absorbed and extremely insecure. hell, sometimes they don't even want to provide sex, so all you get is a living ornament who sits around draining your resources like a leech while providing a boost in your social status.

Straight-laced girls going for dad joke guys is natural as fuck. Ned is friendly, happy and sociable and Betty was raised to believe thinking with her genitals is bad, so those qualities are more attractive than being a moody bad boy with a six pack.

Attached: 1555791571443.png (191x210, 73K)

there are people on Yea Forums who would fuck ned though

>falling for the falseflagger

That explains why so many are gun owners

>Betty was raised to believe thinking with her genitals is bad,
if anything that would just make her even more of a slut for bad boys

There are much you need to learn about young white women. Me included, who the hell knows why they act like that. So in that sense the movie was realistic to our times.

Attached: 60298619_2167285473320630_2299465734398410752_n.jpg (769x960, 61K)

Betty brant is generally a reporter isn't she? Maybe she realized Peter was Spider-man awhile ago and is getting close to Ned for a scoop?

She got interested in his hobbies, especially video games, while they were on the plane together.

He clearly has a huge dick

lol yea right

t. has never been in a relationship

>women
>interested in video games

Attached: 1557338413468.jpg (618x412, 36K)

BASED BIG GUT NED WORKING THESE INCELS INTO A SPUTTERING SEETHE

Happy was the head of starks security, and his best friend allegedly. Women like status not just looks.

She never seemed actually interested in games, tho. Maybe she is just one of those chicks that get wet for nerds and posts all the time about how they like "geek stuff" in social media because its quirky

Attached: images (8).jpg (330x412, 16K)

>Betty-Ned relarionship was unrealistic
Uh...yeah? Thats the whole point of the joke. Where are you trying to get at?

imagine the stench mmm

Cringe

May is what, 37yo? Its well known by now that women over 30 will go for nicer, and well stabilished men even if they are ugly, because they already spent 15 years of their life getting dicked by chads with no stabilished relationship or comitment.
When they finally feel its time to settle down they just get the first wealthy fatty that shows up and try to forget they've been a whore their whole life, while her husband has to contempt himself with more than used goods.