Holland isn't the original Peter Parker in his universe. No mention of Uncle Ben, Stark seems obsessed with him...

Holland isn't the original Peter Parker in his universe. No mention of Uncle Ben, Stark seems obsessed with him, and JJ Jamieson (who already hates spidey for some reason) is literally the same actor from the Raimi movies but BALD . Also note that none of the Raimi villains have been reused. MCU isn't in another dimension from Raimiverse, it's the same. It's just that a lot of time has passed. At some point Tobey calls it quits and starts a normal life. Meanwhile Holland is a clone created by Osborn that Stark rediscovers. Raimi spiderman 1 was in 2002. Guess when Holland spidey was canonically born? 2001. Not far off. And Tobey also could have been cloned before he got his powers (pre-2001) simply because Norman wanted to preserve what he thought to be the DNA of a savant.

Also note that Holland, who is a bit of a loose lips kind of guy, wants a movie where all the Spidermen meet up. Well, that's impossible for Garfield since Sony hates him. So expect a Tobey/Holland team up flick.

Anyways now that we've decoded this mystery, who's ready for a 5-movie adaptation of the Clone Saga? Maybe Holland is Ben Reilly.

Attached: 1563325097458.jpg (1080x1157, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel-movies.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-96283
marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/2000s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kjbAcW7cNgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely retarded but i want to see it happen.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (240x266, 3.86M)

That's so stupid it wraps back around and becomes genius.

More scarlet spider is what i need
Oh baby please
You got what i need
Good post op

Attached: 1562970947617.gif (500x420, 360K)

Except nobody mentions Raimi Spiderman in the MCU

Raimi Spider-Man uses One More Day to erase everyone's memory of the original Spider-Man

How do you explain Aunt May

>Well, that's impossible for Garfield since Sony hates him. So expect a Tobey/Holland team up flick.
??

I like this idea
But what was Tobey!Peter up to from 2007 all the way to 2023?

>There had been rumours from 2015 that suggested Garfield had in fact been fired by Sony from Spider-Man, following an alleged dispute with-then Sony chief Kaz Hirai over a special promotional event. The event in question was set to take place in Brazil, where The Amazing Spider-Man 3 was reportedly set to be confirmed, but Garfield ducked out, with sickness the given reason.

Oscorp's employee that grew fond of nuPete

Well OP, looks like you have an explaination for everything.
I believe you.

oh, i read that as tobey, not sony
my bad

Raising a family in Portland.

Will this end with a reborn Defoe Gobbo lynching Spidey's diverse menagerie of classmates? If so, I'm on board 100%.

Make it happen Feige

Dumb as shit theory.

This is why they shouldn't have brought JK Simmons back, fucking hell

>born in 2001
Christ I’m old

Seeing how sony is stupid to do this, i expect them hiring raimi back.

Also Disney is losing the arm wrestling in keeping MCU relevant after Endgame

I think it's a bit early to call that, the next few movies might be make or break though.

What a stupid ass idea. I love it.

OK then explain that "Dr. Strange" reference from Spider-Man 2.

>Also Disney is losing the arm wrestling in keeping MCU relevant after Endgame
kek

>Strange
In the MCU Strange is a neurosurgeon with a long career of many accolades and successes, globally renowned as of 2014 (Winter Soldier). Going by the depth of his career and his physical characteristics, I'd say he's close to Stark in age (mid-late 40s). Let's call it 42. SM2 was in 2004, 10 years earlier. This would put him at 32 at the time of SM2, which is enough for him to have a established a practice (and since he's so intelligent, even for a neurosurgeon, he might have been able to make a name for himself very quickly at least in NY).

Sony hates Tobey too, actually all of Hollywood hates Tobey

>Also Disney is losing the arm wrestling in keeping MCU relevant after Endgame
Interesting proposition. Please explain your reasoning behind this statement

Hollywood entity also hates RDJ and Mel GIbson

I don't think they hate RDJ anymore. That was pre-Avengers.

Everybody who works with Tobey has said he's an asshole which is why he hasn't really been in much. Didn't even go in the indie low-budget route like Garfield

Based

How do you explain there being two Betty Brants and Flash Thompson’s?

Thompson is the son of the original, Brant probably related to the original, could be a coincidence.

More than one person can have the same name

The school is owned by the Jackal.

Absolutely this, its integral to the upcoming Maximum Clonage arc

>Spider-Man 3
>Peter is chatting with Nick Fury who casually snarks at Peter about getting bitten by a radioactive spider
>Peter is briefly confused, not understanding the reference
>Played off as a joke but Fury is visibly disturbed
>Post-credits, Nick busts into Peter's room late at night with a stack of photos, holding one up of Peter and an old man posing out on a lake with a caught fish, grills Peter on who this man is
>Peter has no clue
>"It's your Uncle Ben."
>Nick tells him all about how his death inspired Peter to become a hero, and Peter's completely confused about what all this stuff he has no memory of is about.
>Nick pulls another photo.
>"Mysterio said that passages to other worlds had opened, that foreign entities were slipping into our world. He was lying... but he wasn't wrong. You're NOT Peter Parker. Hell..."
>The photo is of a completely different-costumed Spider-Man swinging across New York
>"You're not even Spider-Man."

lmao fucking chuds believing this shit, far from home just passed 800 million and GOTG 3, Captain Marvel 2, Thor 4 and the inevitable x men and FF movies will probably beat that.

this needs to be forwarded to Feige/Pascal

Attached: Jackal_(Marvel_Comics_-1975).png (250x417, 125K)

This idea is fucking retarded and makes me glad no one on Yea Forums has authority on anything

>Spider-Men movie is actually a mash up of OMD from Maguire's point of view leading into Clone Saga from Holland's point of view
I'd watch the fuck out of that honestly

That would be insane, please make it happen.

Do you think its time for the raimi meme to die and for everyone to admit that the movies arent as good as everyone blinded by nostalgia believes they are?

Attached: neat spook.jpg (1052x1200, 163K)

Same explanation as the reference in Winter Soldier, he was famous for being a neurosurgeon, remember?

I've always wanted to blow up my neurosurgeon.

1+2 still haven't been bested in the realm of spiderman movies

That's because you're a brainlet

what superhero films top spidey 1+2?

Honestly Spider-Verse is on level with them.

And legitimate question, what goes through people's minds when they say this ? Are they going through a period in their life of rejecting childhood fun? Is the campiness no longer part of the charm to them?

Thor ragnarok imo

Haven't seen spiderverse yet, I should really get on that

they don't hold up

spider-verse is better then them but only with the support from them. it's an interestingly meta movie but probably the best spidey film we'll have for awhile

How did he survive the train collision? All videos on jewtube only show him getting hit but not what happens afterwards.

Attached: 1471747094675.png (490x560, 115K)

He’s a hardy bastard.

>Yea Forums hates Holland so much that they come up with retarded plot lines to get rid of him

lmao, let it go already

marvel-movies.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-96283

Timeline

Sometime before the events of Spider-Man:
1983: Peter Parker is born.
1988: Richard and Mary Parker die in a plane crash leaving their son, Peter, in the custody of his aunt and uncle, May and Ben. Peter believes that his parents were secret agents killed by a super-villain like "the Red Skull" in order to accept their deaths (Spider-Man novelization by Peter David).
Mary Jane Watson and her family move in next door to the Parker's.
Peter Parker meets Harry Osborn and they become friends.
Mary Jane Watson enters a relationship with Flash Thompson.

During the Films
2002: Events of Spider-Man
2004: Events of Spider-Man 2
2005: Events of Spider-Man 3

Please tell me you're joking nigga

>implying
>BUT MUH CAMP
You clearly have never watched any other Raimi movies if this bothers you.

And here is what was going on in the MCU at the time of 2002-2005:

marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/2000s

So many fags think raimi and mcu are connected cause of
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kjbAcW7cNgo

Strongly disagree, I think it holds up as well as Jaws or Star Wars. It simply comes from a different time, nothing on the technical side of filmmaking or story (apart from romance subplots) seems to be dated to me.

t. filmmaker

Macguire and Holland don't look similar enough for that to be true.

because it's not true

They’ll do spiderverse eventually, so they’ll bring back either Andrew or Toby

I hope you stretched before that reach

Kids never look like their parents in 99% of hollywood films, as long as they fit the high level description (white, brown hair) you're already batting better than the other casting directors. Same goes for clones obviously.

>Spider-Man 4/5: Something Something Home
>movie starts with Holland dreaming up cheesy 2005-esque gigantic battle against [big threat here]
>a Spider-Man (in a familiar suit) helps out the Sorcerer Supreme (then Sorceress Supreme)
>he takes a few too many hits during the battle, barely makes it out
>Bald Chick offers to help him heal with magic
>Spider-Man declines, asks for help with something else instead
>Holland wakes up with a "That dream again?"
>Holland goes to Strange and asks about the ordeal
>some kind of magic memory lock bullshit
>Strange undoes it
>he suddenly remembers a Spider-Man before Holland, along with most of the world
>the only one unaffected is JJ, who never forgot
>a scene of the unidentified Spider-Man suiting up (no face), now that the world remembers, to go talk to Strange
>gets cut off mid-swing by a portal straight into the sanctum
>takes off his mask to ask what happened
>it's Tobey
>retread the clone saga with Holland being Ben Reilly
>after the Jackal plot is over, have Strange magic up a portal to another world, that never had a Peter Parker
>Tobey tells Holland he would be honored if he continued to be Peter in his place, as his time as Spider-Man is over
There you go. Pleases and disgusts both Holland and Maguire fans.

Based tobey would do that

I like Spider-Man 2 a lot but Spider-Man 1 is kinda just "good" for me these days.

Also it really bothers me when people say the Raimi "trilogy" is good as whole because not even Raimi wanted the SM3 we got on screen. It made him so depressed to make because of all the executive interference and bullshit that he just left it altogether that I almost feel like it's an insult to like it. SM3 was not his vision.

"Based Tobey" doesn't want to do Spidey anything anymore. Only way you're getting in the suit is if Feige rolls up to his house with a truck of money for a Spider-Men/Verse movie with Garfield

I meant Tobey Peter would have passed the torch on like that

I think SM3 clearly shows what Raimi cared and didn't care about based on how well they were handled. It's more interesting as an entire production rather than just the film itself. Take Cloverfield, for example- an average movie made even better by the surrounding ARG and lore. In the same way it's interesting to watch Spider-Man 3 with contextual knowledge of what went wrong where as well as analyzing the stories and themes Raimi actually did want to tell that slipped through. And for me, that gives the film enough value to like it while acknowledging it's not up to par and fucked Sam up for a bit.

I wish they used this suit

Attached: t1.gif (268x300, 1.84M)

This looks so fucking good

damn thats a sweet suit

Isnt this Just the civil war shooting suit?

This works for me honestly

>Raimi Spider-Man uses One More Day
God fucking dammit

Fuck please tell me we aren't getting the Smoke and Mirrors storyline

>that's what the teacher meant with "nt again"

I'm sold

Seem a proto of the Civil war /homecoming suit, before they decided to remove the cobwebs in relief.

Prettu good indeed.

Attached: 5828637-spidey_profileW.png (1264x2045, 3.33M)

nice

The actress hired to play Aunt May by Osborn, but OMD had contingencies in spell that warped everyone's minds around the lack of Spider-Man so that their lives made sense even if they had been effected by Spider-Man somehow. But without Spider-Man her whole LIFE made no sense at that point, so the spell just made her forget that she was ever anyone else and made her fall entirely into the role. It was the simplest solution for a spell that had a LOT to deal with and wants you to get off its back about it.

>Hey Tony, remember that really old movie with the two identical skyscrapers that got crashed into with planes?
>... Pete, are you talking about 9/11?

Which is why the principal is a clone of a Howling Commando from WWII!

Hydra wanted to blow up anyone their AI predicted might mess with their NWO. There are a million reasons a wealthy and famous person who has trouble with authority would fit that bill.

He's Spider-Man you cunt. He could benchpress that train.

It's a clone of Spider-Man... but not a clone of Peter Parker.

The picture on the left is a young Willem Dafoe.

Forgot the pic

Attached: SPIDAMAN.jpg (576x465, 153K)

BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY....
....A GAME THEORY!!!!!!!!
retard

Attached: film theory.png (974x190, 87K)

This is the greatest story never written.

>Now Peter is truly Norman's son

>Finally saw new Spidey movie
Aunt May has no business having an ass look that good in jeans, wtf is this timeline. Fuck, I don't blame Happy smashin that...

Attached: magneto perfection.gif (500x289, 139K)

bump

Too kino to be true.

oh damn haven't seen it yet, good to see based Happy getting it

Did 9/11 actually happened in the MCU? Because apparently it happened in IM1.

I think most anons here are in that time where hey look back at something campy and liking it but the are ashamed of it.

I think the Xaver Institute was also mentioned on the novel.

How do you explain MJ too?

MCU MJ's name is Michelle, remember?

And how do you explain Norman and Harry?

Characters named after the Raimi versions, or named after whoever the Raimi versions are also named after.

MCU MJ isn't named Mary Jane Watson, she's named Michelle Jones. Easy explanation was already there.

Norman and Harry haven't shown up in the MCU yet, have they?

Wasn't Michelle Jones the bitchy roommate Peter had for a while?

No that was Michelle Gonzalez

>And for the other part of my wish Mephisto...

RAIMI NO

would be genuine kino

Attached: antman scream.jpg (1063x1063, 54K)

absolute kino

Spidercide incoming

I think Sony's crazy enough to do this but idk about Marvel. We need to meme this into existence.

No they haven’t

Holy shit

It’s not like the novelizations matter that much

samefag

R-right...

Attached: 1488.jpg (600x270, 43K)

The plot is getting even more appealing.