So we got a new Rick and Morty ep idea

>so we got a new Rick and Morty ep idea
>sweet
>it's with those lyran aliens, they're plantigrade here though
>wait what? that's gross you sick fuck
>I mean, do you really want to up the budget with digitigrade?
>no! I'm talking about your furshit
>oh, uh... well it's a purge episode so we'll see many getting killed
>oh, okay, whatever then
This how they calmed the kike down?

Attached: 0089B7D0-41C1-48B8-B032-C6C996DF4D07.jpg (264x318, 16K)

Fuck off blaster

what did it mean by this

what

It seems it's the digitgrade furry autist, don't mind him, he's like TMS.

learn to read, rejectard

seems insane enough to be true
there's always a catch with things in general though, for some god awful reason
and who knows what season 4 will host
and people die all the time in rick and morty, honestly the planet not being destroyed seemed quite mellow for the typical rick|morty insanity

If you know words like digitigrade you're a furry.

Or you played Morrowind and needed to know what you were outraged about in Oblivion Khajiit.

>Morrowind
So why did Bethesda change these digitigrades to plantigrade? they're literally better for performance
was Bethesda too lazy to incorporate such beings in a higher platform?

Attached: 1550553269297.jpg (600x516, 66K)

If you didn’t have to google terms like plantigrade and digitgrade you’re definitely part of the problem

Attached: C71728DA-8F61-4460-A8C8-B6394353F920.jpg (720x720, 67K)

>ur a furry
ok?

Attached: D095B99D-2F3E-4C8B-839E-F45507C9EC22.gif (480x238, 443K)

Or a biologist
Or vet

>they're literally better for performance
No they're not, the entire point of switching was so all playable races would share body models with slightly different size scaling.

What the actual fuck are you trying to say?

I already knew them from random research. Not a part of this thread, I just felt attack by people implying I was a furry

I cannot possibly imagine being so autistic thar you make up a fake story about the writers room just so you can conjure up a strawman jew to blame for some made-up fault that only exists in the fantasy. Like holy fuck this is next level autism.

I can't tell what you're even trying to complain about. The idea of furry aliens?

Firstly, bipedal digitigrades would be ideal if anything, secondly, you're literally saying it was piss lazy convenience. May as well just have different colored humans with some accessories and call them "different races" then; which is something a bit common sadly

Attached: pic.png (1917x2431, 3.18M)

You must be new here

Wanna smell cyborg

Was supposed to be about reptilian kike scalies hating lyran furries
Many people here seem to lack comprehension though, and the words that ended in "grade" seem to have threw them off

It's waaaayyyyy too early for this shit

Oh, you meant biomechanically. Yeah, humans took an evolutionary left turn and hind legs were becoming vestigial until we left the trees and started walking the Serengeti, that's why our bipedal design is so piss poor and prone to causing skeletal and cartilage problems when musculature becomes less able to compensate with age.

The design change in Khajiits and Argonians was piss lazy convenience. They were already committed to cat and lizard people after Morrowind and had to do the heads, but altering their leg structure allowed them to reduce the total workload (i.e., using the same animations for all playable races) with minimal hand-waving because it was already established that there were differing subspecies.

Interesting, you appear to think just like me. If am reading correctly
On a side note, do you know what humans stem from?

Attached: 1540718384763.png (1951x413, 1.4M)

>kike
Racism belongs on Yea Forums.

>digitigrade
Digitigrade feet on humanoid bipeds makes no sense.

Or, you know, educated.

It's ideal, not the contrary

They gotta look different in each game to support the rich lore that there are an infinite number of variations ranging from housecat to completely human and everything in between

No, it's bad.

>aliens
>earth anatomy

Sometimes furries are almost as obnoxious as weebs.

No, you're wrong.

what even is this post trying to say

>T. Rex
Not humanoid, needs huge tail to balance
>cheetah
What part of "humanoid biped" is opaque to you? The cheetah is a quadruped.
>cyborg athlete
Only remotely practical *for running* due to advanced materials and engineering.

Or a zoologist
Or a paleontologist

The t-rex balances over 14,000lbs on its digits, all that weight on just those two legs, and runs at fearsome speeds on top; just goes to show you how good digitigrades are for balance and durability
The cheetah, the fastest animal on earth, could run up to 80mph and reach 60mph in less than 3 seconds; just goes to show you how good digitigrades are for speed and ability
>cyborg
Yikes, that's an amputee with digitigraded prosthetics. Such digits are so efficient even our own use it for sport and performance. Some, normal, runners even saying it gives them an "unfair advantage."

Now I just gave you the 3, irl, examples of why such digits would be ideal. Now your turn to further deny and shitpost.

>implying anyone on Yea Forums is successful in any way

>Now your turn to further deny and shitpost.

That's enough out of you.

>mfw furries help people understand biological terms

Attached: 1557278681108.png (428x614, 257K)

Attached: 1558219118816.jpg (666x501, 66K)

1. There's no reason to apply terrestrial biology to an extraterrestrial sci fi fantasy being.
2. Weebs are worse than furries.

Faggot, posterity bump to be ridiculed a new day

boop

considering they need to know nature/animal related sutff before creating their autistsonas it have sense, weird to see you uncomfortable with them when you have a Stevan Universo reaction pic...

>Yikes, that's an amputee with digitigraded prosthetics.
Off topic, but why couldn't we categorize this athlete as a cyborg?