"We will do whatever it takes to save the universe, unless it involves me losing my daughter, then we can't do that."

>"We will do whatever it takes to save the universe, unless it involves me losing my daughter, then we can't do that."

Attached: Tony-Stark-1.png (970x545, 680K)

Holy shit get the fuck over it you insufferable faggot. You goddamn babies are worse than the Thanosposters.

Attached: 1559131296043.jpg (611x914, 488K)

>sacrificing your daughteru for some random nobodies

Psychopaths

>t. Thanos

>We'll do whatever it takes to save the universe, even time travel because the time travel literally doesnt effect us even though previous Thanos is dead and the world never happens, and how for some reason the Time Stone is literally the ONLY stone you can steal that effects the timeline despite the fact that the Soul Stone would also effect it because you can only get that stone once and if it was returned, what guarantees it'll be put back? Is there some mystic force putting the soul stone back and locking it again after someone returns it?

This is barely coherent word salad. Take your meds.

If you had sex then you would know the importance of children

That's a stupid argument OP

THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY DID THEY DOOM HUMANITY FOR A FUCKING ROBOT?

Brainlet.

Attached: deweyhasseensomeshit.gif (245x200, 560K)

Someone had a kid and became a paranoid retard with tunnel vision whose entire world revolves around that? What a shock. I daresay that's one of the reasons Yea Forums lost its old brand of nothing is sacred humor over the years. Becoming a new parent turns most people into raging shitheads, some never recover.

It's slightly more understandable in Stark's case since he allowed a kid that trusted and looked up to him and die.

>bring back everyone dusted 5 years ago, at the expense of killing all the bring back everyone dusted 5 years ago

why tony not want first option???

The 'first option' was never an option. That's not how time travel works in the setting. And if it had been, then they still wouldn't have the choice of either-or.

Attached: 2830015.jpg (481x481, 60K)

but Tony's fear that OP is sperging about was that Hulk's snap would accidentally undo the past 5 years instead of only bringing the people back.

Become a parent and see how you'll change your mind.

>tfw your too smart for Yea Forums and the russos god awful explanation of time travel. This is Todd Howard levels of, "it just works!"

If you wanted the sacrifice that the heroes made to save the universe, the sacrifice that would parallel Thanos' sacrifice with Gamora, to be the unwilling sacrifice of an innocent, you don't understand heroism, and you don't understand the themes of the story. Black Widow's death is intended to DIRECTLY parallel Gamora's, and yet be meaningfully distinct at the same time, because she willingly laid down her life for the team and the universe, no one forced that on her. This shows how the Avengers are not like Thanos, and should not be like Thanos.

But of course, this has already been explained to you before, the last time you spammed this stupid thread.

>"effects the timeline"
>"effects"
>too smart

spoken like someone who's never truly loved anyone the way a father loves their daughter

What kind of mebtally ill turd thinks this is not a human thing to do? Tony had every right to protect her.

he died to save the universe, quit being a little bitch

so when you time travel to the past you create a new timeline, doesn't that mean if you borrow the stones that you can't travel back in time again to that same timeline, because if you try to then you're only creating a new new timeline that will actually get the stones back?

Attached: 1534130418705.jpg (1444x1444, 741K)

I psychopath would be the person who sacrifices his fucking daughter.

I love how a huge chunk of this movie was desperately trying to downplay the fact that half of the human population dying would be a good thing and the fact that our mere passive existence can fuck up the world due to the resources needed to sustain us.

>that scene where they mention that whales are reclaiming parts of the ocean that industry have drove them out of.

Tony had it coming

Attached: ultron.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>I love how a huge chunk of this movie was desperately trying to downplay the fact that half of the human population dying would be a good thing

It wouldn't. The population would return to the same size in about 30 years. A real solution is needed.

"We will destroy people to save people"
Nope, try again. Ops a fag>>

(You)

Oh hey, someone else who didn't understand the movie.

>What a shock. I daresay that's one of the reasons Yea Forums lost its old brand of nothing is sacred humor over the years. Becoming a new parent turns most people into raging shitheads, some never recover.

It's the eternal paradox innit? You grow up doing all this fun, outrageous shit and being exposed to the horrors of reality as an inherent side effect and when you finally find someone to ferment you nut butter in her snatch for 9 months they pop a kid out just for you to turn around and slam the gate of fun and experience in their face because your current instincts have merged with your hindsight turning you into an obsessive helicopter parent.

What's really fucked up is that it ultimately has the opposite effect in the fact that you are essentially retarding your children so that they may more easily fall victim to the same shit you hoped to protect them from.

I'm pretty sure all helicopter parents are just compensating for their youthful hedonism.

>A real solution is needed.

>Humans invent biological immortality
Congratulations, now in stead of running from the reaper, you get to pay him off with vitamins,minerals and calories while also making the existential horror of finite resources even worse.
>Humans invent cost effective deep space travel to access even more resources.
Congratulation, the same problem has just been pushed back a few trillion years.

You and I both know the only real solution to any of this is
1. Defeating entropy by inventing a means of free energy and matter.
2. Infinite space for this energy and matter to manifest itself.