Do actual children watch this shit?

And by children I don't mean 11-12 year old tumblr chicks that are already into fandoms, I mean actual fucking children that watch Cartoon Network on TV after school. And by 'watch' I don't mean passively letting it run in the background, but rather actively investing themselves in the story and shit.

Attached: Screenshot_2017_02_01_09.18.53.0.jpg (1200x800, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/RATINGS-Disney-Channels-AMPHIBIA-Scores-Strongest-Week-Yet-20190716
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

They use youtube

kids don't watch cartoons user

In my experience, no.
Most of the people watching this kind of stuff are grown ass men and women.

No, just fat ugly dykes and some retarded waifufags

Kek, no kid below 11 invest themselves in the story, just ask anyone outside of Yea Forums if they remember a single plotline of TMNT, He-Man or Thundercats.

Do people actually watch okay, k.O? what other cartoons do kids not watch ,amphibia?

You appear to be having a stroke

Attached: F49EB647-AD3A-418F-B247-56A39E703EC1.jpg (638x1000, 74K)

Kids watch ttg and tlh, while manchildren bitch about ttg and tlh

Lots of kids watch or have watched TLH, and I noticed that there's kids who watched Harvey Street Kids. That's about it.

I don't think most kids have the attention span to watch an overarching series, or at least get invested on them.

>kids don't watch Amphibia
broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/RATINGS-Disney-Channels-AMPHIBIA-Scores-Strongest-Week-Yet-20190716

My dumb ass was able to follow teen titans back in the day. I don't see why not kids couldn't watch and keep up with shit. Especially now, since it's easy to get your hands on episodes and not wait for reruns

i was invested in stories that young, but not weak episodic shit like TMNT He-Man or whatever and more like anime like Naruto

anime is literally arcs, so I guess you must be wrong.

>implying 10-13 yo girls isn't the intended demographic of SU

I don'r see more than 2 episodes of SU and there was nothing like narrative arcs.

When I was a dumb kid I watched cartoons for funny character interactions and cool fight scenes (which SUI is admittedly very stingy with). I would say no, but maybe they're smart enough to just skip filler eps

My brother is 9. He likes Steven Universe. His friends like it too. My female cousin who's 6 loves it. Her Halloween costume was Garnet.

OP here again, and another thing I find odd is the fact that SU is a children's program as it seems very pandering towards a teenage/womanchild audience. Why not just make it an adult series where you'd be actually able to explore the so-called "deep" themes of the show, instead of having to cut down on stuff so it can get broadcasted. Is it because the creators knew that the fans are pussies that can't handle serious intrigue? Is it because they genuinely thought it would appeal to children? Is it because they want to infect the minds of already developing children with themes of third wave feminism or transgenderism or whatever (Keep in mind I've only watched a few episodes back in like, 2015, so I'm not an expert on what the new episodes are about)

I sure hope you're not black, if so your brother sounds moist as fuck.

It's bait for pre-teens. Basically very infantilized and "Cartoonnetwork-esque" anime

Just look at their programming block, user. How often it is aired should tell you something. Also I don't think SU has ever been an "after school" show.

yeah they do. kids aren't complete dumbfucks that are incapable of liking some story.

>Infantilized
>With the latest episode nearly having the protagonist die on screen after his life support is ripped from his stomach

The phrase you're looking for is "accessible". Steven Universe is "accessible".