Youtube animations

how do you become as successful or at least parcially sucessful as him Yea Forums?

Attached: índice.jpg (225x225, 9K)

How did people not immediately turn on Odds1Out after the shitshow that was that Youtube rewind

Yea Forums will never turn on Jaiden because those thirsty betas want to fuck her but even still that Youtube rewind was such a disaster it made him look bad.

Why should they turn on him for? Can't really pin the blame on the people who participated in this train wreck of a rewind. Only ones to blame is youtube and the people who wrote and directed that shit and thought it was anywhere near "ok".

The man lives the most average possible life, so every single story he has is if not funny then at least relatable to a majority of people.

do you think those stories he tell actually happened to him irl or is he just pulling it all out of his ass?

Luck and YT algorithm. YT stuffs people's feeds with safe sterile shit so it gets a wider audience.

You also have to appeal to the lowest common denomenator. These 'animators' have widespan appeal because they cover normie topics and don't animate their shit that much so it's easy for dumb people to follow, and they don't have to put in any effort to improve because they use it as a crutch 'style.'

Also be what you think these normie people want you to be. I don't believe people like Odd or Jaiden are genuine. They're too inoffensive and safe. They're just good at phoning it in and being somewhat attractive enough to do a face reveal and not bomb instantly, unlike some other animators. Just like tv and pop culture, you have to fit a certain mold.

Simple, be in the right place in the right time. Domics and swoozie basically made the same kind of video a few years prior to James and Jaiden though they are forgotten. They made there videos before YouTube's meta started to promote story time channels as such they are really only talked about when in the presence of other story timers.

There is nothing that unique about them so yeah I think most of them happened. He may exaggerate some details but that is about it. Nothing about his stories really screams clickbait.

Their stories are to average to be made up, it's the way they communicate their information is how they get their audience.

Why would you want to be? I'm honestly glad that while I'm niche I don't have to put out storytime videos about my life

Why?
Do you really want details about your life out there?
Unless you're pulling shit out of your ass.

At this point, you basically need to suck up to an established story-time animator to get your foot in the door. A lot of the "big names" got where they are through collabs. However, I wouldn't advise getting involved with that scene, as it's proven to be as toxic as it is banal.

Why can nobody answer the simple question of what the fuck a youtuber is?

Nobody ACTUALLY posts videos for popularity online, do they?

>for popularity
They do it for money, user. All 12 cents a month.

Jake Paul is 22 and more successful they any of us will ever be. Popular youtubers make some fucking serious money. He did have that thing with Disney but at this point he is making so much more off youtube fame.

who honestly wants that? he's big on youtube, big whoop
he's locked into doing this shitty style for the remainder of his life, him and all the other retards who hopped on this trend, and I don't really envy them for being stuck in this

he's also a clown with the shit he's done on jewtube that's going to follow him for the rest of his life

youtube isn't going to be around forever, especially with each adpocalypse happening faster and faster after one another
i can totally see youtube just being gone one day in my lifetime just because google decided to cut its losses

Who cares if he is a clown, obviously not him. Also he has enough money to live a life of luxury until death. Youtube could drop all support for him right now and he would still live an absolutely fine life.

How do you feed yourself user

maybe when you're older you'll realize the importance of reputation