I hope you guys know that the wrong DC show was revived. It should've been pic related. That is all

I hope you guys know that the wrong DC show was revived. It should've been pic related. That is all.

Attached: BTB011.jpg (630x900, 224K)

I liked Anarky as a keikaku master who was full of shit.

This show and Green Lantern deserved a) more seasons and b) better animation.

>Professor Pyg in a cartoon
Huh. How well did that turn out? I imagine he'd have to be toned down.

He was a different character entirely.

Still entertaining. But instead of being this schizophrenic word-salad mutilator obsessed with perfection, he's an eco-terrorist animal-rights guy with a wry sense of humour and who seems to me to actually just be using the eco-terrorism angle as an excuse to hurt people.

Should have been GLTAS

The picked the worst lineup they could for reoccuring villains, made Batman TOO stylized, put the absolute bare minimum amount of work on backgrounds/areas, & had an ugly bland suit.

Do you mean the the animated series for GL? Man I remember binging that and eating pizza to cope with my grandma passing. I had hopes for two years that this will get revived but lost hope, I am glad to see YJ got a new season.

Didn't Yea Forums hate beware the batman though? I swear I thought I saw threads ranting about it non stop. I remember watching it, and I personally liked it.

Attached: 1412488438418.jpg (900x1619, 374K)

I swear Batman's lips became thicker when he put on the cowl.

goddamn those designs are boring

>Didn't Yea Forums hate beware the batman though?

Yeah.

It's debut happened around the same time that Young Justice was canceled, so people hated it for "replacing" a show they liked (even though Cartoon Network wanted to kill these licensed shows, anyway).

Plus, it was so short-lived that it never lived past the "it's new, so I hate it" stage.

Didn't Yea Forums hate YJ?

Not exactly. It's always been complicated but they favored GLTAS more when both were airing.

Yeah. I loved him inserting himself in the plots of the actual main villains. A shame his first appearance sucked so much, because all of this other episodes are fun.

They did, but the particularly brutal way CN treated generated some temporary sympathy.

Attached: chess.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Because GLTAS was better

Only good design in the thing.

Attached: 4167578-magpie+gaga.jpg (751x1063, 87K)

Attached: there he is.png (27x27, 2K)

That's an odd way of spelling Green Lantern.

Deathstroke was a better Batman villain than Joker.

Attached: 1555729250078.png (325x256, 59K)

didn't look through the threads much at the time
did notice a lot of magpie threads at the time
Would be interested in seeing more of her

Attached: 3124909-1371914040877.jpg (1200x675, 66K)

I think the hostility toward Beware the Batman let up a bit when the rest of the episodes dropped. The later episodes were a hell of a lot stronger than the first stretch.

This. They still made a lot of questionable decisions, but the writing was definitely a lot tighter and less episodic.

Every Batman cartoon has gotten at least one thing right, be that a reimagining or just nailing a character.

BTAS is the gold standard, doing so much right that noting compares to it.

The Batman got a few villains right and made them a bit more interesting like Ragdoll and Cluemaster and a few done differently like Clock King.

Brave and the Bold had Aquaman, nuff said there.

BTB had Humpty Dumpty who came off as legitimately sad during his debut, Professor Pyg done the only way you could really do for kids as sort of a toned down Mad Hatter/Georgian Dandy, and Magpie.

Should have been green lantern