According to wikipedia 616 Wilson Fisk is 450 pounds of pure muscle

>according to wikipedia 616 Wilson Fisk is 450 pounds of pure muscle.

unit thread

Attached: TheKing.png (453x483, 155K)

I won't argue that he isn't pure muscle, but there is no way in hell he is only 450 lbs, Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is about half his size and is 425 lbs.

Attached: Hafþór_Júlíus_Björnsson.jpg (683x1024, 84K)

The man is a literal sphere, how the hell can that be all muscle?

Hell, if he actually is all muscle this fisk is more in the region of 450kg rather than lbs.

Mutant genes on his mother's side.

The pic is not 616 Fisk

First part of the movie he literally kills a man with a his own fists. One shot, dead guy. Either way, hes strong as fuck

anything is achievable, if you eat a lot of cake and workout

Attached: 1546154700893.jpg (800x1235, 160K)

Yes but 616 Fisk isn't THAT huge. Spiderverse Fisk probably weighs more due to cartoon physics

He has extremely broad shoulders and a (relatively) thin waist. Its also pretty clear from his hands that he is just fucking massive, not fat. You can clearly see the tendons bulging from them, something that would be harder to see with fat.

When I say Hafþór is about half the size of Fisk I do mean 616. Spiderverse Kingpin is at least three times his size.

Attached: 616 fisk.jpg (1232x2264, 289K)

Spiderverse kingpin on the other hand is just a regular dude in a really big suit with a pair of these bad boys

Attached: fae423fc-205e-4b6d-ba0c-d92276fb78be_1.daaf5d1c7a8fcf40ca788115a75c509d.jpg (450x450, 37K)

out of focus that image doesn't look like hands i'd wreck with...

>ywn get fucked by Kingpin
Why even live?

Attached: FNF-KingpinRedSkull8.jpg (500x369, 100K)

Even if Kingpin was as strong and agile as Bjornson, he's just a very strong human. Spiderman shouldn't have any issue taking care of him.

>Pure muscle

He could have used some brains too

>Create device to bring back dead family
>End up causing death of said family throughout the entire multiverse

I couldn't take the end of Spiderverse seriously because of that. Like all the other actually-superpowered villains are dispatched just in time for the final boss: a huge mobster.

Attached: 29652538.png (1919x805, 2.45M)

Kingpin was blatantly super strong in Spiderverse though

That made it all the more ridiculous. I'm not sure if they mentioned if he was non-powered but I assumed yes

does this guy have to shit in the tub since no human toilet can hold his girth

I mean, thats classic Kingpin shit. He is never stated to have superpowers but goes from fighting Spidey with absurd strength feats to getting his ass kicked by DD.

Attached: de6a7b3efb39685b8ec9f50ada8e6ef959a995c587e34d642f07f93899f96d49.jpg (600x300, 72K)

Meant to post this one. Punching Spidey through a fucking concrete wall.

Attached: gTfOA6c.png (646x319, 633K)

fisk is also 2 inches shorter at 6' 7" to 6' 9" but he does have relatively tiny legs in comparison. maybe he carries more weight in his upper body like one of those thick squat mexicans

to be fair. a 6' 7" 450 lb guy probably looks similar sized to most people. hafthor looked similar when he sparred conor mcgregor for example. if you look from the standpoint of the image perspective we're given. its not too bad

It's weird how weight distributes for some people. I'm 6'2 and am currently at 230. I don't have a gut and I only moderately work out so I have a semi-large frame and not much else. All that said, most versions of Fisk look like they could eat me so I think 450 is kinda lowballing it. If we're going to settle on that weight, I think this is probably a closer representation. Also is Fisk really is 6'7 he should be closer to 550 assuming it's mostly muscle.

Attached: daredevilkingpin.jpg (1160x1615, 519K)

you can put 1000+ lbs on a standard porcelain floor mount shitter how akward it would be to sit on is another question
and no i'm not fat

>and no i'm not fat
Sure thing, fatty.

*kills you with his fists in pure donkey kong rage*

wait, did that actually happen? he caused his family to die in the multiverse?

You just have to accept that any comic book interpretation of 'peak human' or 'anatomically possible' is more like a guideline than a hard-and-fast rule. It only really means 'I can't trade blows with a flying brick, but I can still bloody the superhumans who can throw cars if I'm going at the 100%' With Kingpin it's just weird because the writers think that lean muscle mass bloats outward into looking exactly like fat after a while. And yet for some reason, his face is still fucking fat, because it'd look horrifying if he had a lean face and a fat-coded body.

It's like Fisk won't admit to himself that he's morbidly obese despite being a low-key superhuman, and everyone but spiderman is either too scared or not enough of a wiseass to call him out.

>UNIT ABSOLUTION

His head is below his sternum

Attached: DvOpnYoW0AEoJbW.jpg (931x1200, 306K)