What superpower do you think would be the most useful in real life?

What superpower do you think would be the most useful in real life?
IMO it would be technopathy given how prevalent technology is.
Even more useful than telepathy or telekinesis.

Attached: 68D69772-004D-437E-B898-543BE9E815B5.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I'd want semi-autonomous body duplication like Jamie Madrox. I'd get so much work done.

Phasing mixed with invisibility, you could sustain yourself indefinitely and get away with it if you weren't pants on head retarded about it
>Go invisible in an alley a few blocks away from a bank so no camera would see you
>Phase into the bank vault
>Grab one maybe three thousand bucks each month or so
>Spend it wisely
Tens of or even hundreds of thousands of dollars get cycled in and out of banks every other day if not daily, if you're not an idiot and spend your money wisely and don't attract too much attention you can sustain yourself happily for the rest of your life

Reality warping, now get ye gone.

Superspeed and everything that comes with it. Never be late, change time if you fucked up, run on water, get everywhere in the blink of an eye and more.

shapeshifting so I can escape my life

regeneration, because fuck dying and fuck aging

Tatsumaki tier telekinesis is the best (trust me I spent most of my time thinking about having powers in my escapist day dreaming)

Attached: D8bLRbuWkAAAOa4.jpg (617x640, 60K)

You can work for the government or just put the world into submission for the greater good, imagine if someday you are watching the news and there is someone threatening to literally level to the ground a country if the world didn't go green or if politicians kept stealing from everyone. And if they ended up killing me at least it would probably take those "unite the world" plots

telepathy in the same level as professor X.
>read people mind and know exact what t say to get their favor
>knows everyone secrets and never be fooled
>control people

Flying cause fuck traffic and fuck drivers

While that would be extremely useful, being able to fly or have super strength would be much cooler and you would earn millions from prank videos

Mind control a'la Purple Man.

Would be a shitload of hassle, banks scan all the notes deposited in cash these days for the serial numbers, they'd be able to triangulate where you were spending it eventually by comparing it to missing notes unless you were avoiding spending it anywhere that makes cash deposits regularly, went out of your way to cover a wide and semi-random area of spending and never used a vending machine.

Omnipotence + breathing under water

no mention of long range teleportation ala edie from x statix

Alliteration abilities

Peak humanity. Being a perfect specimen is insanely useful about limited enough that you dont ruin your life with an absent thought.

charisma powers. network your way into every job ever

until you fall into a depression because no one genuinely loves you

Talking seriously, shapeshifting would be really useful in real life.

Attached: This doesn't happen irl sadly.jpg (1080x2040, 82K)

Super intelligence. I’m talking 9999+ IQ

>Devianart
>Bimbofication
They are lesbians and the guy who did this is a cuck feminist.

mind control and technopathy are as powerful as there are people / technology around, respectively.

In real life if you actually had a supernatural ability you'd very quickly get detected and murdered by the state lmao.

Not if your powers telepathy

>he actually thinks this

This

Mind control. You can rule the world even without fighting.

Why do you want to rule the world?

Omnipotence imo

This. Conquering is more fun than ruling

Teleportation. On the level of Jumper.
>Jump inside a closed store, take what you want.
>No prison or jail could hold you if caught.

To get all the countries to work together so we dont go extinct.

I know you can disguise yourself but what about cameras and alarms ? The world would instantly start hunting the person with super powers

here's what you do:
using the money you stole, buy a bunch of high-quality cocaine or other hard drugs. then sell those drugs - you now have more money than you started with AND its untraceable. a drug dealer ain't going to report you to the cops if he finds out you paid him with stolen cash.

Matter manipulation and control

turn a steel bar into a platinum bar
bam a fortune in seconds

Destruction. Nothing could touch you and nothing could resist you. You are the immovable object and the unstoppable force.

Attached: destruction.png (2048x2048, 1.63M)

Molecular/Atomic Manipulation.

Teleportation. No more having to pay for trips around the world, go anywhere you want, plus never be late for anything ever when you can show up in the blink of an eye. Beats the shit out of super speed.

EMP attack, in order to cuck technopaths

Attached: GODZILLA_SanFrancisco_3.jpg (1280x666, 214K)

I dunno about useful but I've always wanted Martian Manhunters powerset (especially mind reading and shapeshifting) cos then I could read a girls mind to see exactly what she finds attractive and then just change myself to be that.

"+ breathing underwater" is completely redundant cos if you were all powerful, you wouldn't need to breath air let alone water.

Superman superpowers, even early golden age with vulnerability from bursting shells and some explosions will do.

Power Ring. Orange if you can avoid going crazy, green if you can't.

If you're not an idiot about it you can get crazy powerful. Oh shit the U.S. government wants to take it? Just leave, mine some asteroids, become extremely wealthy, and live doing whatever you want on your own private island or mountain base or whatever.

Or just leave Earth and try to find alien civilizations.

After you've secured a power source of course. If you can't recharge your ring just use it to become obscenely wealthy and cover your tracks the best you can in the time you have it. So a power source is what you should go for first.

Attached: lantern-corps.jpg (970x545, 235K)

>The more you read the smaller your tits get

Books are evil