Thundercats Roar

Well,I'm actually looking forward for it.I think it's nice that kids will have ther Thundercats and it will get them to the original series too and not that awful 2011 reboot.Is Yea Forums actually excited for Thundercats Roar? I hope they reveal toys of it and a trailer and an episode and release date of course.I saw on instagram that the first season has been finished and they are working on a second season.I really think it will succeed.

Attached: 1563214956019.jpg (1200x1179, 204K)

It'll probably do okay. If people actually care about the old series, they'll buy up all the retro merch that will probably also launch with the Roar stuff. Because for 2011, that shit sat on the shelf and no one cared.

The 2011 toys didn't sell but the retro stuff sold like cakes. Mattel is reviving Thundercats classics because of Roar.

Based

>Mattel is reviving Thundercats classics because of Roar.
Nice.

Saying that this will get kids into the 80's version is as much of a stretch as comic companies thinking that the superhero movies are gonna get casuals into the comics. Even if they do like this new product, chances are that they're gonna find the other to be alienating due to how vastly different it is

Eh,it worked for Transformers getting kids into G1 after the version they got introduced to(unicron trilogy,bayformers,animated,prime,etc.)

I don't get why is it so hard for TMNT or Thundercats fans to be open to change. Transformers fans do it for 30 years,of course,not all the time it was welcomed by them(never ever it was) but they like some of that stuff(animated,beast wars,etc.).

I think TMNT fans are used to change, but they still want the feeling of being angry for new versions as often as possible.

Y'know what would be funny? If they announced a Silverhawks tv series for Netflix with good looking animation. Wouldn't the shitstorm be hilarious? Hahahahaha

you niggers already had a thread about this earlier today. the less said, the better

No,I like this show

At least SOMETHING good is going to come out of ROAR. Similar to how He-Man is slowly making a comeback somewhat thanks to the Netflix She-Ra(Though He-Man has always been popular with toy collectors)

But Silverhawks classics when?

Attached: 1563308533464.jpg (500x375, 76K)

>that awful 2011 reboot
It wasn't perfect, but it's light years ahead of Roar. At least it still treated the source material with respect.

So,is the Roar game coming out or it was just fan art? Because it looks fun

Attached: christina-neofotistou-3.jpg (896x450, 162K)

Honestly, I just need this guy again.

Attached: silverhawks---buzzsaw---shredator--loose--p-image-363039-grande.jpg (654x859, 79K)

Attached: christina-neofotistou-1.jpg (896x450, 136K)

Calarts trash can attract Tumblr for sure

>nobody remember Tigersharks
It's not fair

Attached: christina-neofotistou-2.jpg (896x450, 187K)

Based

These look 100% like just art, but would be a cute game.

This

My nigga

Really smells of adult children

>liking thundercats roar
We are reaching soi levels never thought possible before

Attached: C6365A1D-8736-4FF2-ACC1-F2225558DB6F.jpg (950x534, 85K)

Have sex

Attached: IMG_20190717_005443.jpg (720x396, 67K)

Kino

Attached: IMG_20190717_005422.jpg (617x744, 145K)

What the hell did I do to rate this treatment? I'm calling the SPCA! Also...
You all look constipated. Loosen up a bit.

Attached: I shaved my back for this.jpg (352x412, 82K)

>I hate fun
No_fun_allowed.jpg
(You)

I think the show deserves a chance,people hated new She Ra at first but they fell in love with the show after

This isnt fun you sperg

Dyke ra is still garbage and no one likes it here either.

Attached: 9C3D32DC-0C84-48A8-9BC5-B4A4D69B9B98.jpg (640x480, 50K)

You are a fucking idiot,this show is for kids. The original wasn't even good and your childhood was shit boomer.

>durr hurr its for kids so its okay to suck
Kill yourself, your mentality is why cartoons fucking suck now you easily impressed retard.

>no one likes it here
I've seen plenty of threads loving it here,you are a liar and who cares what some weirdos think ona vietnames pawn shop site?

It looks great and fun,you are a boring boomer.
Grow up and stop watching cartoons

The three shill ra faggots dont count, theyre obviously tumblr faggots trying to force their agenda driven shit show here.

>WAGHHHHHH IT LOOKS FUN
If you think this is fun then youre an easily impressed maggot who enjoy shoving down shit because you have no standards and would probably find garbage like johnny test or the brothers flub funny. Unironically you should be taken out because the world would be better off then some faggot enabling crap cartoons existence.

>three
300 posters maybe,the show is popular and gets a third season,how is the second season of nu thundercats 2011 bro :^))?

I love Amphibia and Mao Mao too,do I have shit taste then? My favorite comedy cartoon is Megas XLR. Now fuck off

Three people like it, the rest of the people in those threads are shitting on it. Also netflix just wants to push dyke ra, pushing that unpopular dyke crap is going to get them closer to bankruptcy. Stay mad
Yes you do because you think this subpar garbage is acceptable, run in traffic

The new Thundercats basically mocks and parodies the original on top of being an insult to the eyes. Of course people are going to hate it.
Granted Thundercats was never a sacred cow franchise but this is just an asinine production.