It's Ursula's crazy sister!

>It's Ursula's crazy sister!

Attached: Untitled.png (1039x581, 490K)

Sarousch > Morgana

Attached: Hunchback2-disneyscreencaps.com-6346.jpg (1808x1080, 306K)

Oddly, if Hunchback 2 had drawn from the book a little, they could have made the villain “Frollo’s crazy brother,” and I would have preferred that.

As it is, I’m not sure if the people who made Hunchback 2 read the original book at all.

If frollo was already insane in the original movie, I can't imagine what his brother would be like.

I'm not sure if the people who made Hunchback 1 read the original book at all.

they probably did and came to the conclusion that ogling the architecture of the cathedral for half the runtime isn't a good idea

If he was anything like the book character, Frollo's brother would be a shameless party slut.

I would love an animated Disney movie with party slut Jean Frollo as the villain.

Weird how Rescuers Down Under is the only good sequel they made but they pretend it doesn't exist.

They kinda pretend the first Rescuers doesn’t exist, too.

Can someone draw her and Yzma makin gout

Dear god why would you say such a thing?

And they’d rather make a Rescue Rangers movie than a live-action Rescuers.

Attached: 1428377987282.jpg (859x679, 119K)

didn't she have like one other sister too?

Can someone redpill me on Pocahontas 2? The fact that it even exists blows my mind.

this nigga watching Grace x Frankie instead of Grace & Frankie
SMDH

visually they do and it's great, though.

Hey, I kinda liked the next Lion King movie for them amping up the violence and treachery. Although it's weird a violence freak like Zira was so dedicated to a bitch like Scar.

Injun chief's daughter and whitey find out that love, cannot in fact, find a way when the villain was the freaking governor and it's his word against yours about what exactly happened that led to him being put in chains, once again a stern moral to actually kill your villains properly.

Then it does anyway, because it's a Disney movie.

>Pocahontas 2
>she dies of smallpox

Wasn't Ursula already crazy?

I think that may have been the joke.

I liked Pocahontas 2. Her ballgown was lovely and John Rolfe was a charming gentleman.

So is her sister MORE crazy, or less? Or the same amount of crazy?

She goes to London, has problems wearing dresses, frees a bear in the royal court, and gets an English sidekick.

While we're discussing sequels that didn't need to exist, Lion King 2 and 1 1/2 aren't awful.

Clearly more crazy, I’d say. Ursula had that classic disney villain bottomless lust for power insanity going on, but her sister seemed like she was styled to have a legit crazy ex girlfriend vibe, and straight up had mommy issues. Her main motivation is just being jealous of Ursula.

Okay, I haven't actually seen the movie, so I have no idea how different or similar she is to Ursula.

>giant manta ray
>EVIL

That's why I hate late 90's disney sequels.

In the movie it’s almost like the sister knows she’s just a cheap knockoff of the original, and she is ashamed and enraged that that is her whole existence. It’d actually be a pretty funny meta joke if only the movie were better.

She’s an octopus.

I think there was an evil manta ray guy in the tv series, though, but I also think I recall he had a son that was explicitly not evil.

Are you in or out?

Attached: Untitled.png (639x353, 214K)

I could see him as a hedonistic type who is overly warm and friendly but a complete bastard under it.

>Dear Brother Frollo was always worried about appearances and legality and sinfulness and how such things would reflect on him in the hereafter. I prefer the here and now only. So much easier that way.

Maybe have him played by Ian McKellen.

then does a "im your father" in the climax

Didn't John Rolfe was a good guy irl? by those days standars at leasst

When I was a child, I couldn't believe that pocahontas dropped john smith ass

Attached: Pocahontas2-disneyscreencaps.com-7559.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

>Ratcliffe was extremely appreciative and generous with the colony's Native Americans. They tortured him to death when he was planning to trade with them in December 20, 1609. He did not live to see Pocahontas be married to John Rolfe.
>hundreds of years later, disney would make a movie with him as a villain and the natives as heros.

Nah I only trust alibaba

>Ratcliffe was extremely appreciative and generous with the colony's Native Americans

Lol source?

>Didn't John Rolfe was a good guy irl?
After Pocahontas died John Rolfe dumped his half native son Thomas with some dude on England and never looked back. It was his brother Henry Rolfe who later brought his nephew back to America and raised him without ever seeing a penny from his brother.

Manta rays are the evillest of the ocean creatures.