Is there any universe stronger than these overpowered bastards?

Is there any universe stronger than these overpowered bastards?

Attached: DC-Universe-MARQUEE_5746289099cbe1.78748240.jpg (1920x1080, 579K)

Nobilis.

Don't forget her brother who has infinite cosmic powers

goku

That sounds retarded.

Retarded? Marvel fans call it "grounded and realistic".

Oh lord

Who?

Based and DCpilled

This implies that saving a single universe is worth shit in DC anymore.

Yeah Tommy. What to say, DC used to be the over powered one, now they don't even get that.

What a wothless company.

Kek

>superman is way too OP! Nothing can kill him!
>hes only famous for dying!
Which is it senpaitachi jfc desu

I think DC has never been about power levels. It has always been about story. Marvel fans aren't used to stories, so they can't quite understand it.

See Sandman. When DC fans read it, they see a story about love, fear, regret, death, human nature, friendship, life, and family. When Marvel fans read it, they cry "HOW CAN DESTRUCTION BE DEFEATED? HIS POWER LEVEL IS TOO HIGH! YOU CAN'T WRITE GOOD STORIES FOR THAT! DAMN, DC IS AWFUL!"., and they go back to read Donny Cates.

Attached: LooneyTunesWallpaper800.jpg (800x600, 176K)

one full of blackholes

>I think DC has never been about power levels.
Batwank could have fooled me.

Batman, that character that is worse than Black Panther at every single thing?

Based

Sandman doesn't really count as a typical DC book. It's dumb to compare that to Superman.

Batwank led to shit like the Batman who laughs coldsteel garbage

>T-THAT DOESN'T COUNT!1!
But of course.

I am fascinated by the way you Marvel fans think. Show Thor wrecking universes with his hammer, or Silver Surfer destroying planets with headbutts, and you love it. Show Superman doing anything less impressive than that, and you can't stop bitching about how overpowered he is.

Show Black Panther fucking Galactus in the ass, and you lick the boots of the writer. Show Batman being a member of the JLA, and you call the writer a hack.

Truly a fascinating lot. Look at how insane brand loyalty has made you.

LADDERBRO VS TOMMY FIGHT!!!!!

Does noone here understand the concept of silver age shenanigans?

The old testament.

Its fan bias. DBZfags have the same mentality. SUPERMAB BORING LAME OP while spouting GOKU ONE SHOTS LOL!!!! and jizzing over what new recolor form he gets

Daily reminder that a teenager can destroy whole universes just by thinking about in the marvel universe

Attached: Franklin_Richards_(Earth-616)_from_Fantastic_Four_Vol_6_10_001.jpg (577x1039, 236K)

>Black Panther has better gear due to the nature of his stories.
>Still doesn't get wanked nearly as hard as bats.
Also cosmicbatarmor.jpg

Yeah, by Franklin Richards, much like his toddler sister that can defeat Celestials and Beyonders using nothing but "muh prep-time", is grounded and realistic.

Or at least this is what Marvel fans say.

>>Still doesn't get wanked nearly as hard as bats.
Was Batman the one that once beat Galactus, Logos and Bast in a row?

>beat Galactus, Logos and Bast in a row
That sounds even more retarded.

Is it retarded, though? Marvel fans were praising it so much, I thought it was grounded in reality.

Ahem
Fuck marvel and fuck captain America and fuck the avengers

I'd argue all superhero comics become overpowered shit fests with no real logic or cohesion, so who really cares?

When it comes to "power levels" DC just doesnt care, they fully embrace the world of fantasy and wonder.
DC will always be more about amazement then about some half assed attempt at realism

I'd say that actually proves what that guy is saying. It's not about power levels it just about batman being the coolest guy all the time

Have you forgotten average, mid level DBZ character can blow up a planet by pointing at it? That isn’t even the strong ones. This is a Piccolo at the beginning of DBZ. Point at it. Boom. No more planet. DC characters have have insane power spikes but on a day to day basis DBZ takes it easily.

planets in bd are just very brittle

Can Batman defeat Galactus, Logos and Bast in a row?

Could a 3-years old Bruce Wayne save the Universe from Celestials and Beyonders and what not using nothing but his ingenuity?

Could Batman make a bomb that destroys an army of omnipotent beings all at the same time AND steals their powers for himself, turning him into the GOD EMPEROR BATMAN!!1!?

Then he isn't the coolest guy around.

Attached: ChjRLyAU4AEEKPh.jpg (600x926, 141K)

DBZfags are so annoying.

Being a real Black Panther fan must blow. No one cares about him from the comics outside of shitposts, and movie watchers liked Shuri and the racist villain better than him.

He probably could, we just need some garbage tier writers to make it happen

>we just need some garbage tier writers to make it happen
They are all at Marvel, and they are all praised by you and the rest of the Marvel posse.

Are DBZ fans the most autistic of all fanbases? .... maybe sonic fans are worse but I kinda doubt it

I dont praise anything marvel writers do, I dont much care for marvel in general

I don’t even like DBZ, but when power level thread # one trillion shows up someone has to say it.

>I dont praise anything marvel writers do, I dont much care for marvel in general
Why? Too busy being assblasted at Batman and Superman being "overpowered"?

DBZ characters are way fucking below Superman, I dont even think they could beat Supermans dog

Attached: 570.jpg (680x346, 21K)

Why do people think Marvel is all about relatability? Literally all there characters are some sort of genius with a high paying job. Even Spidey isn't as relatable as they think he is

You really dont understand? I'm a DC fan you dumbfuck I love that shit, wouldnt have it any other way

So Supes can blow up a planet by pointing at it? Not Silver age Supes, day to day Supes.

Could Dickbutt defeat Superman and Sentry simultaneously?

Attached: DButt.jpg (1114x627, 53K)

Because that's the narrative marvel pushes

Dude he shattered a planet by jumping, he didnt mean to do it and he was severely powered down

This but unironically

The suggsverse

Attached: fuckingwhat.jpg (90x70, 2K)

He could literally destroy a planet by looking at it

Is it a universe for ants?

Attached: autistic.jpg (320x320, 24K)

>Why do people think Marvel is all about relatability?
How else would they keep their self-esteem high?

Stan Lee was the one that started this. He would write in his soapbox that Marvel readers are smarter for reading Marvel, and it turned out that Marvel readers were dumb enough to believe in that.

So there's a direct link between Marvel being "grounded, relatable and realistic" and the intelligence of Marvel fans. If Marvel is relatable, then Marvel fans are smart. If Marvel isn't relatable, then they are dumb.

And this is why they need to pretend so badly that Marvel is grounded and realistic. Why they say "THIS IS LITERALLY ME!!!" when they read a toddler saving the Marvel Universe using prep-time, but write DC off when Batman, I don't know, saves a city. The stakes are too high for them.

better?

[Citation needed.]

Holy shit dude you fucking killed him

Do you .... actually not know? Yes thanks

I know he has head vision. "Burn". Has this been upgraded to the point where he can destroy planets with it?

Dude he can fuck up Gods with it, most notably Darkseid. it can fucking destroy a planet easy no upgrade required

Marvel has way better street level than DC. DC’s street level is just Batman with no variance.

>That one time doomsday beat darkseid
God I hate comics.

Green Arrow is good :(.......

Why is Batman flying?

>literally all characters live in the same city, in the same neighborhood, fight the same villains, and failed to make the neighborhood any better after decades
>"good"

>be in D&D group, pretty good group but we got this one dude who is cringe lord weeb
>HATES Superman "Hurr too over powered"
>Likes Sentry and Goku

Attached: 19-sad-affleck.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 18K)

What? That's fucking stupid

Give him a good punch in the teeth
Do they even attempt to justify this?

Would if I could, he's the "nice guy" of the group. I will be a monster if I kicked his ass.

i don't get how anybody could hate superman but like the sentry. the sentry only had like 2 good stories max, he's one of the most boring characters in comics even compared to other superman analogues

But he is VIOLENT! He KILLED Carnage!

That makes him oh so awesome! Oh so well-written! Oh so realistic!

It's too easy to be a Marvel writer.

Does he post on reddit by any chance?

Well shit. Just gotta grit your teeth and tolerate dumb opinions

Haven't you ever been a tween? Edgy equals good

He is like 30 years old...

Probably he has the "humor" for it. As in his sense of humor is absolute ass. He hates when we do Jackbox games because no one ever votes for him.

Once again this is edge lord weeb so makes sense. He spends like 3-4 minutes sometimes describing how he killed a thing in d&d...and will devolve into "like this one anime, where blah blah blah". If I had my way he wouldn't be hanging with us, but my other friends are worth the annoyance.

That's.... rough

Been there, I understand your pain. One doofus is always worth putting up with if the rest of the group is made up of people you like hanging with

Aside from any toon universe, no. Not even close.

Attached: dc universe in a nutshell.jpg (640x358, 32K)

>maybe sonic fans are worse
At this point in time, no. In the future, possibly.

>he's one of the most boring characters in comics even compared to other superman analogues
This. Everybody with a brain knows that Supreme is the best Superman analogue to exist. Alan Moore's version of course.

DBZfags aren't even that bad.
The real cancer is power level faggotry period.

fucking Image Comics universe, including all those characters that were under Image but not anymore.
With beasts like fucking Supreme (both OG Liefeld Bible driven nutcase and Alan Moore's Silver Age parody drivel one, but more with first because he doesn't have ant direct weaknesses outside of being fucking crazy) or Spawn.

>Hating on Alan Moore's Supreme
What type of opinion is this? Is Silver Age too fun for you?

....so dbz fans

Again, Nobilis.

It's fun, but it's drivel, and a really lame attempt to show how "things should have been". Doesn't take a lot to just rip-off old comics, change some names and locations a bit and add sophisticated time travel thing.
Nostalgia without being nostalgic.
I also bust my ass when I read letters of readers that miss pre-crisis Superman and praise Alan Moore's Superman comics, despite them being nothing like any other pre-crisis Superman.

Attached: S90714-13115340.jpg (720x1071, 336K)

>I also bust my ass when I read letters of readers that miss pre-crisis Superman and praise Alan Moore's Superman comics, despite them being nothing like any other pre-crisis Superman
Proof?

Do not gaze into the abyss too long

Attached: 5415356770_57f6a53cda_b.jpg (1024x767, 103K)

Give up, user. Dbfags dont know shit about comics. All they know about Superman its what he saw on the Justice League morning cartoon. They will also refuse every proof because they will always deny facts to preserve the illusion that his favorite serie is the superior one and better than any other.

The Demonbane universe

Unless you're going over on to Yea Forums or Yea Forums, Fatefags aren't even that bad. Hell, on Yea Forums it's usually them talking lore and metaphysics than anything else.

DBfags remain the absolute worst out of the various fanbases, because all they have to live for is powerlevels and they aren't that high on the scale.

Yeah you make a solid point
I cant say I've ever had any real contact with that fanbase.

What a tragic fucking existence

I once saw a DBfag in debate involving that SCP starfish thing try to wank how Goku and Vegeta could survive it eating their minds because of their afterimage training ability and them having "universe-sized minds from harmony of oneself." Even when he was told how that's retarded and they've been taken out by less, he still insisted they could win.

DBfags NEED to have the strongest setting there is. They'd probably all commit suicide if you definitively proved to them that they aren't worth shit to some settings.

You just described every Batfag ever
Also keep the samefagging going, always amusing to see how much of a retard you are.

>batman street level

Yeah saving the multiverse without the help of no one is pretty street level

Lol image unironically posting shit like that.

Imagine describing this as "grounded and realistic".

Attached: ovoid mind transfer.jpg (1041x1600, 617K)

>Doom is just a great villian he effectively ruined someone irl

He'll never leave your head. Hail Marvel, hail Doom, fuck DC and their over powered shit no one likes.

Ruined? Between the two of us, who thinks that Dr. Doom is the biggest masterpiece of literature ever written by man? Who spends money every year on the same recycled trash story?

I spend my time and money on actual books.

No one, DC thinks good writing is making their character stronger and stronger.
Aquaman? Supermam of the sea.
WW? Superman of the amazons
Martian Manhunter? Literally another Superman
Hawkman? Superman with a mace who gets cheated on
Barman? The wank made character.

And so on with pretty much every major player in the DCU.

He'll never leave you. Your life is this now. A life focused on trying to defeat a fictional character. This is so fucking pathetic.
He fucking ruined you, scarred your mind forever to the point all you do is talking about him online non-stop and spammig the same massages ober and over, and he isn't even real lol
Well i guess he is real enough for you.
Based Doom, you will forever be his bitch.

If DC heroes are this broken, why haven't they permanently killed true Darksied? Why hasn't any of them crushed Manhattan?

T. has never read a comic starring any of those characters.

Consider that, if these are the humans of their world compared to our humans, how vast must be their gods?

No much as the JL can defeat their Gods, they are all SMT characters.

Is there any DC human that could defeat Celestials when they were 3, using nothing but prep time?

Yes. Batman, Lex, and Sivana

Show evidence of a 3 years old Batman/Lex/Sivana defeating creatures as strong as Celestials.

I will wait.

Batman can solo everyone in this picture, as proved by Metal.
The question is who can beat him

Yes. You breathing and living is evidence of them winning. If not for them, the DCU and out universe would be no more. Hypercrisis is real!

Remember what the last Superman's "big story" was? Him getting a new power.
And people actually garsped over this, DC is literally more dumb than DBZ when it comes to power-levels.

The last "big" DC stories were "The Oz Effect", "Year One", and "Man of Steel". None of them involved new powers.

On the other hand, Iron Man, Thor, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer and Namor have gotten a lot of new powers in the last year. You sure you aren't mixing up the publishers?