Rich the Leech: Marvel to publish a new series spinning out of MARVEL COMICS #1000 for next year

>he also thinks that MARVEL COMICS #1000's main writer will possibly write the upcoming 2020 series
archive.vn/vlZS1

Attached: Spoiler.jpg (323x460, 44K)

That is the biggest Literal Who I have ever seen

I'm excited

Attached: Maskedrider.png (1019x765, 623K)

so the character is either going to be turned into a women or black guy

And you will pretend to be outraged over a character you had no idea existed until today

And you will again pretend that sjws totally don't ruin comics.
We now this industry is near the death door when it cannot even come up with a single new character without having to black or gender wash another older one.

CO POSTED ABOUT THIS YESTERDAY

There it is

>Ewing is on Yea Forums

Attached: 1563237697368.png (314x451, 178K)

>OP pic says Rider
>Everywhere else says Raider
Which is it?

Lmao, I swear comics would have been totally dead a decade ago based on how hard fags like you screech

It's really cool you derail every thread with this shit. Your presence here is valued. You're not actively making this place unbearable.

The OP pic is a completely separate novel that makes for a terrible OP pic. It’s Raider.

>turned into
Didn’t we never actually see who he/she is?

Gog?

>implying things would be any better otherwise
gay and fake

Attached: k.png (310x282, 169K)

Did user call it or did user fucking call it

Can I get a rundown?

Attached: Kamen_rider_eurodata.png (250x375, 178K)

Hey Ewing, you're aware that if you're liked on Yea Forums, you automatically suck.

There is a good chance that the Raider isn't involved in the book at all and Rich made that article based entirely on that user's post.

Other user is simply stating what we're all thinking and know to be true.

Holy fuck, why is Ewing the best thing out of modern Marvel?

Holy fuck, why is my penis so based

>we’re all thinking
Fuck off sperg, not everyone is actively looking to be outraged.

>muh invisible phantoms
God how do you function in life?

Nah some of us don't cosplay victimhood

who will buy this?

It's absolutely true and not any less true just because someone stating facts triggers you.

i will if it's good

DC made bank selling Action Comics #1000, so Marvel's trying to get a piece of the action as well. And, Marvel being Marvel, they're going to try and milk it for as long as possible.

What will the Masked Raider’s power be?

>Ewing: Almost definitely! It'd be a bit weird if there wasn't some relation. The Eternity Mask is the macguffin of the mystery, and it's actually got a pretty cool power that I'm not sure has come up in Marvel before - in fact, I'm struggling to think of a super hero who's had this particular power. (Which doesn't mean much - if I've learned one thing from this project, it's that there are an awful lot of goofy Golden Age guys with strange, oddball powers floating around.)

He throws his face at people!

I think he meant a roundown on the character. Not your company-warriorism.

Since it's related to Marvel History, it's probably some form of universe-wide power stealing or hyper-time manipulation.

can a woman be a ghost rider?

if a woman can be a male norse god called Thor ...

true and heterosexual

if Ewing is the best, then I don't want to see the worst

>every person who is against sjws is the same guy
let me play the same game. are you the faggot from the june sales thread as well?

Because he actually loves the Marvel Universe, not just a handful of iconic characters and diveristy darlings

Makes perfect sense, just look at the cover to Marvel Comics 1001. It's the same mask.

A woman has ALREADY been ghost rider you fucking casual

Well, they might as well be a hivemind. Same for SJWs. They share the same shitty opinions and same shitty victim mentality among all of them

I searched the archive to see if anybody had predicted the Masked Raider thing before this week, and apparently nobody did, at least not on Yea Forums. I did however find this amusing comment from a guy storytiming the original issues of Marvel (Mystery) Comics
>I'm not doing Masked Raider because nobody gives a fuck about Masked Raider.

I wonder if he knows this and what he's thinking right now.

it's a Golden Age character you fag

I hope everyone here is ready for a bunch of people claiming to be hardcore Masked Raider fans to come out of the woodwork and claim Ewing has ruined the character forever by turning him from a cowboy into a cosmic character and shit like that.

Fuck off literalfaggot. You cocksuckers and men in dresses ruined Yea Forums and comics.

Like clockwork.

Attached: 1484288596152.png (557x605, 64K)

But not everyone isn't.

This is the thing. Voicing a complaint is fine, you people that complain about complaints are the worst.

>faggot replies with a smarmy react
Hang yourself. Stream it.

>you people that complain about complaints are the worst.
I agree

This seems like a safe bet.
OH look it's the guy from the June Sales Thread again complaining about people complaining about others complaints.

This. They literally all think the same way. It's like try thinking for yourself

I feel like Ewing def has hinted at getting something spinning out of 1000

>LMOA SO PREDICTABLE AMIRITE
it's almost like the problem is in the comic material itself.

Nah the problem is just you.

Nah the problem is just you.

Nah, fuck you. Always complaining about the same bullshit, when it's clear you don't even read the stuff, you're only in it for the fap potential. Just commission some art if it really bothers you that Marvel heroines aren't drawn like this anymore.

Attached: liefeld_at_his_peak.jpg (520x600, 102K)

Marvel has western characters people have heard of who the fuck is this

oh eternity mask stuff? ok whatever

>you don't even read the stuff,
You love to say this but most times you're wrong. I read the stuff. I don't BUY the stuff. And neither do you.

>you're only in it for the fap potential
Yea Forums is that way, champ. Go shitpost over there instead.

>Yea Forums is that way, champ. Go shitpost over there instead.
Am I wrong? The complaints rarely are about the stories themselves (which some can be shitty for sure, but you'd have to read them for that) but how they're "censored" because female characters can't and won't hang around in the battlefield in thong and tassels. It's fucking predictable and why people are sick of your shit.
Also
>I read the stuff. I don't BUY the stuff. And neither do you.
Don't project your bullshit onto me, I buy several series, hell, I double-dip with some (like Hulk). Not my fault you're a jaded motherfucker who does nothing but complain.

If they're from the Golden Age, why should we care?

>I hope everyone here is ready for a bunch of people claiming to be hardcore Masked Raider fans to come out of the woodwork and claim Ewing has ruined the character forever by turning him from a white straight male into something something SJW
Fix'd that for you