You excited, bros?

You excited, bros?

Attached: CA0FBF53-36D2-47C1-8316-E15D07D232C4.jpg (1600x800, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvelultimatealliance3.nintendo.com/ultimate-team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm pretty hype yeah

nope, no Switch.

Attached: muun.jpg (595x391, 49K)

Hell yeah.

I can't find it on the app store yet

Really bums me out that this is a Switch exclusive. I loved the XML games and MUA1 but I just can't justify buying a console for one game. Don't understand why Marvel would allow the big return entry of a traditionally multiplatform series to be Nintendo exclusive.

Attached: sad detective pikachu.gif (400x308, 1004K)

>video games
no

Attached: !ロビンフッド.jpg (311x375, 21K)

Because Ninty were literally the only ones willing to fund the game to begin with. Marvel Games were openly throwing shade at Activision during MUA3 promotion for turning Raven into a CoD-only studio.

Can we play as thanos?

I might pick it up. Would be a nice thing to just grab, play a mission and put back down which is why most of my gaming is done in Switch lately.

Yep, booked friday off work for it so I can have a 3 day weekend to dive into it

I don't blame them fuck Activision. These games were tedious janky anyway

I'm going with Fire Emblem this month but may get this down the line if the reception is good

kek, you watch cartoons for children but think you're too good for video games?

Eh. I only care about video games if there's a story that interests me, and has a art style and characters I like. Stuff like Hollow Knight, Night in the Woods, Deltarune, Undertale.. But for the most part I've grown out of interest for video games, but I've retained my interest in cartoons. Just how I am.

Attached: 1549870538652.gif (304x281, 2.05M)

What are we hoping for as DLC? I know everyone's hopes are for X-Men and Doctor Doom but with Elsa in there I'm holding out hope for Aaron and Monica

>Held hostage on Switch for at least a year

Eh, it'll be a day of decision for me. The art style sorta killls it for me and the fact that guardians of the Galaxy take up so many roster spots sucks. Might just end up buying the originals on PS4 desu

>Wouldn't even exist without Nintendo

Nintendo isn't Sony. They know how to play the exclusives game. Just wait a year (or two) and we'll have an Ultimate Alliance reboot/rebranding.

Post those teams Yea Forumsmrades
marvelultimatealliance3.nintendo.com/ultimate-team/

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-fb820x360.png (1640x720, 1.74M)

Elektra can be exchanged for Crystal.

That said, it doesn't seem right that Pietro's not in the game.

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-tab1024x1366.png (1024x1366, 1.83M)

>guardians of the Galaxy take up so many roster spots

Only 4 spots. X-Men outnumber them 5 to 4.

We already know what we're getting for DLC and X-Men and FF4 are confirmed Marvel Knights too. Unless they do another season pass but I'm not a faggot

>marvelultimatealliance3.nintendo.com/ultimate-team/

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-tab1024x1366.png (1024x1366, 2.35M)

Hell, the GOTG don't even have Mantis with them.

I'm legit surprised that there aren't playthroughs leaking online yet.

There was one, but it was taken down (showed the X-Mansion mission and Spider-man unlocking a silver color swap based on the Spider-Armor mk1 in trials).

I think Team Ninja would know as well as anyone just how into playing dress-ups people get in videogames. Helps that they're drawing from a wider range of references than just the MCU; Venom for instance being heavily influenced by his Marvel vs Capcom incarnation.

Horrible taste, freak.

Because every other platform is gonna get Squenix Avengers, they wanted to release a Marvel game on Switch

WAHHHHH NINTENDO STOLE MY GAME WAHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH IM SO MAD AND POOR WAHHHHH WAHHHH

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-lap1920x1080.png (1920x1080, 3.89M)

There was a thread yesterday claiming that:
>Winter Soldier
>Nova
>Quicksilver
>Valkyrie
>Medusa
were all playable. user didn't post any proof but I want to believe

Well Winter Soldier got put into a japanese trailer tho its not confirmed if he is playable, also Medusa, some Nova Corp membersand Valk have appeared on trailers, but so did cyke and beast so that doesn't mean anything.

Now I am

Attached: psylocke.webm (704x904, 1.67M)

Which is funny because as I currently stands I have no desire to play Squeenix Averagers