Is Yea Forums filled with summerfags or straight up shills defending the garbage that was Far From Home...

Is Yea Forums filled with summerfags or straight up shills defending the garbage that was Far From Home?I find it baffling that faggots on this board would actually be saying that that shit is accurate to the comics in anyway possible.

Attached: 1563063763057.png (715x720, 212K)

Kamala is a cutie

Well, not if you have to ask.

This man speaks truth

Attached: 1563042793141.png (406x720, 249K)

Attached: tumblr_pay2cenRso1spe9yao3_500.jpg (500x289, 24K)

Kamala thread?

Attached: kamala.jpg (500x520, 69K)

I don't know why you are so confused that people have different opinions.

I love you user
I love your attempts at inciting reactions, discussions.
I love to see you fail

Even if this thread you started is now meaningless to you, I love it.

Also Kamala is really cute

Weeell, it was one of the "best" Sony movies...

Yea Forums is better than the shills at any other websites. especially reddit. At-least here you can voice your opinion.

That was so funny I forgot to laugh

>I find it baffling that faggots on this board would actually be saying that that shit is accurate to the comics in anyway possible.
This reminded me that there are actually idiots that worship accuracy over anything else. They aren't fans of Spider-Man, they're fans of accuracy.

Based faggot Disney cuck shill.Anybody who has read a comic knows iron boy is missing every core principal that makes spiderman spiderman

People calling it accurate are fucking dumb, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t things to like in FFH. Sure, I might HATE MCU Peter, but I can still enjoy Beck and what’s happening in the plot. It’s kind of like Constantine where you know the material is off but can still be moderately entertained by the script

I know right, it’s like people have different opinions and are just trying to enjoy the movie without being comic tryhards

Thanks for helping get Trump into the White House, Kamala! Couldn't have done it without you!

Attached: Didnt think that one through did you.jpg (409x960, 91K)

Do you only know buzzwords, or are you going to continue acting like you know anything? Anyone who whines about "iron boy" is an autist.

>if someone loves me it must be a joke
Who hurt you?

Anybody who defends ironboy should go to reddit

Attached: 1563041499942.png (1280x721, 520K)

She's so cute when she calls people "infidels"! Tee hee!

Attached: D6it-0tXsAAFMPr.png (705x452, 638K)

Just because its inaccurate doesn't mean it's bad.
By that logic X2 and the dark knight shouldn't get the praise they receive.
As a movie on its own far from home was enjoyable to me

Came here to post this.

Whats wrong with her nose?

This

Attached: 1531251918068.png (511x739, 520K)

>Whats wrong with her nose?

That's what actual Pakis look like. The Kamala you're jacking it to in this thread is just Generic Anime Girl But Brown.

Sorry if ethnic authenticity spoiled your boner, user.

Are you 7?

She has a crush on him

Attached: 3e692978810e4c48279919230aaab2fc501cec33.png (800x851, 239K)

I would honestly convert for one like her

There really are underage people on Yea Forums(nel)