I still can't understand this episode

Lusting over a virtual girls is problematic becaue they are not real, but if they were real sentient beings genuienly attracted to you, why on earth would you go out of your way to reject her against your feeling? Racism?

Attached: 63e06dc1c9382deced563e75e7dd06e7bb119b8f_hq.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bb1b3MRaOPY
youtu.be/0801AxHxlQM
youtu.be/pRBC1hQFXEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He didn't reject her for being virtual. He rejected her because Dipper and Mabel told him to. They didn't know she was real.

What a bunch of faggots dude.

Stay away from psycho bitches

youtu.be/Bb1b3MRaOPY
youtu.be/0801AxHxlQM
youtu.be/pRBC1hQFXEA
How many times do you need to hear it?

He reject her for being moe shit, as any self respecting man would do

Well that's what you get from taking love advice from minors Dipper is aiming way out of his league with Wendy and Mabel has she ever had a steady relationship that didn't end in heart break?

Dipper isn't honestly, there's no such thing as leagues. The thing is the minute Dipper began to get good with women, Mabel slapped him down because men shouldn't date multiple girls ever, they should date one girl even if they don't like her and be thankful for it or they're a mysogynist.

Hot

Attached: S2e5_clerk.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

they ruined soos's chance to be happy

Attached: escapism.png (500x229, 115K)

>being ageist
Can you seriously not?

Why settle for Wendy when he can have Pacifica?
I will give you that Mabel did get in the way of a lot of his attempts.

>settle
As if to imply relationships are about something so materialistic. Love is love, bigot. Forcing your perspective onto someone else isn't healthy or cool.

WendyX Dipper will not happen anons let it go.

I don't ship any of the characters, your inane conversation about which fictional person loves who has nothing to do with what I am talking about. Your perspective is narrow and understanding of this conversation zilch.

ugly self insert for an ugly vindictive bitch

I think the issue was that, regardless of any outside interference or suggestions, the girl was a full on yandere, or as we say in America, a crazy bitch.

Okay to be fair the first thing that happened after she achieved sentience was her creators tried to destroy her. That happened before she killed anyone. Her existence afterwards was one of near-constant isolation. Her being a murdeeous yandere is perfectly understandable when you realize she’s a hermit with trust issues.

I think the intention was that it was an unhealthy, abusive relationship, but once she possessed an animatronic body, I don't see any advantage to dating a real girl so long as that robot body could be upgraded.

Attached: 1411763459299.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>this tumblr tier gymnastic to sympathize with a basic psycho

Why did her creators try to destroy her again?

I guess sympathizing with Frankenstein’s monster is tumblr now.

It’s never stated.

a bro couldn't get his dick wet so he made a hard (easy) decision

For being too cute.

Attached: [kwaii intensifies].gif (500x281, 906K)

Honestly, my biggest gripe with the episode was the ending. Seriously? Destroying the CD deleted her? She was an AI, not a magical spirit. Such a cop-out. They didn't even foreshadow the CD's destruction in any way.

retard

She did a number of things an AI couldn't do.

Attached: vlcsnap-2014-09-25-18h13m42s240.png (1280x720, 984K)

Yeah that's was bullshit,she managed to travel trough games and even possessing an animatronic but the ending transformed her in some girl who died and possessed the game/disc

But even with that shit still doesn't make any sense

>problematic
This and the term normalize often appear in sentences that make me want to melt someone in a vat of lye. Is that the real point of this thread? Given that Giffany was clearly Fatal Attraction levels of crazy psycho yan-bitch. She reminds me of the possessed car from Christine and no amount of I can fix her logic would ever be enough.

>TFW you remember how brutally based Alex dumped her ass

Because people are dumb? Cruel? Fear of Skynet?

>Oh... Looks like the animu girl from the Dating Sim I'm working on gained full sentience somehow... I don't have time to play God I'm just going to delete her ass and start again.

Maybe he saw enough old episodes of Weird Science to know it's more trouble than it's worth

After she went out of the game she was already scaring Soos and being too creepy.

It was just another poorly thought out filler episode with a cheap moral tacked on
Nothing more
Nothing less

He didn't even put a bra in his head

>problematic
go back to tumblr

Attached: This+guy+know+what+up+_aae1a5fbd0af8da6e216dd332f4a1f35.jpg (638x696, 155K)

I wonder how does his room smell

She looks like a TTG character.

You want to date Freddy Fazbear?

Yeah but that was just Monika.

You know 'problematic' was an actual word for things that cause problems before tumblr appropriated it, right?

You know my penis is currently not inside of your mouth and wish it to be, right?

Yes please daddy

>abandon your virtual 2d waifu to become a productive member of your country
>you're still alone and society treats you like trash

what did normalfags mean by this

But was she really?
The girl was sentient.
She wasn't even a perfect imaginary person, she had her flaws and hang ups like everyone else.

bitch

Because instead of a pixel girl who just agreed to everything he liked, he found a real physical girl he could have genuine interactions with.

Her flaws included yandere craziness, that's not a good flaw to have.

Its pretty damn obvious most of you in this thread never dealt with a clingy stalker type girl and it shows. That 8 bit bitch was crazy.

She's actually not dead, in Journal 3 Soos states that he's seen her in the arcade machines. So she's still kicking about, I wonder who she'll go after next

Being yandere isn't a flaw.

She was programmed to be agreeable and only limited to her character, and would murder you for abandoning her. It's literally soulless/soul thing
Also no pussy.

Soos was probably not looking to get murdered.

not-Ryu, probably

>yandere
>murdering the object of their obsession

Attached: Koharu No Hibi - Vol.1 chapter 1 _ I'm Mutsuki Koharu - 26.jpg (728x1013, 121K)

>problematic
go back and stay go

>and stay go

More for me

Attached: hxh.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

That's not my point.
Crazy or not, she's just as "real" as any other character in the show, so if you argue the theme of the episode was escaping escapism, the I'd say it falls flat.
Going with the escaping abusive relationships route would have worked way better.

But then it's not real feelings so that would be pure degeneracy

Giffany is just Monika.

The Manlet was started to be influenced by the feminists on his staff (not sure if Dana was around at that point, but Emmy C was). I've said it before, white liberal feminist chicks are vehemently against WMAF... they'd rather men fall for the (((MGTOW))) shit since at least then they can call them incels.

Giffany definitely falls under Asian female. Same reason an entire anticlimactic episode was dedicated to killing Candip in its cradle and then smashing its head in with a shovel for 22 minutes.

>because men shouldn't date multiple girls ever, they should date one girl even if they don't like her
Oh hi Mabel!, What are you doing?

Attached: 4Chan - Reaction Canada kill.jpg (1804x1508, 529K)

>Tech N9ne
Nice.

Soos is a grown adult who lives with his grandma and was unsatisfied with having a relationship with a virtual girl and sought out someone in real life

People could learn a lot from Soos

I know you're trolling, but that is actually the message the creator was going for and that's where the problem is.

It's presented as Soos moving on from "not real" girls in video games, but Giffany was a legitimate full-blown AI that had her own real wants, desires, and feelings.

Attached: Giffany You Paused Me.png (998x709, 707K)

>WMAF
>(((MGTOW)))
what the fuck does this mean?

Melody was cuter, and 2D. Pixel girls couldnt compare

>siliconbrains
>human

Attached: 1563252335257.png (426x446, 362K)

>giffany apologists
not even once

Better than any other girl on the show

That looks too real. Did they actually have the frog show's main girl actually dab?

What's this? Are they still criticising anime?

Moeshit is creepy nerd stuff but this Amerimutt sentiment from the SAME nerds in the comic/cartoon industry is just plain stupid. Reminder the capeshit community used to do this for a long time and now it's totally beaten up by manga.
This doesn't even work as an irony anymore. Just proves Amerimutts can't do critical thinking and stop feeling a sense of superiority to Japanese media.

He literally got a cute real life GF in the same episode

OP here, honestly just today I learned the word problematic was popular on tumblr.

Kek

There was also the whole thing of her being an insane yandere girl but who’s counting?

Yes

Yes they typically do that especially if you don’t return their feelings or they suspect that you don’t. They’ll kill you simply so no one else can have you. Have you never seen yanderes?

Then that's not a yandere.

I think we're at a point where many writers will argue with a straight face that any wholesome non-toxic relationship is "escapist."

And he got an infinite pizza slice later on. And he was pretty much happy throughout the season anyway without that stuff.

Soos is a natural winner.

Like a hospital.

You never dealt with a real life yandere, have you user? Anime lied to you, they aren't cute and don't say things like, "if another women ever thinks about you i'm killing her and then you", they obsessively stalk you before killing you if given the chance before moving on to their next crush of the month.

Then what the hell is it user? Because thats literally the definition of a yandere.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the way I remember it, Soos didn't pick up on Giffany being an AI and straight up treated her as an educational tool. Once she'd served her purpose and opportunity presented itself, he moved on not knowing that Giffany had actual feelings and considered their time together as a real relationship.
Giffany aas justified but so was he.

never heard of this. Details please?

MGTOW was/is an online community of "Men Going Their Own Way" away from dating women because they're paranoid of being falsely accused of rape or abuse or of being entrapped into a marraige. The ideal mgtow was supposed to be a volcel, forfeiting from the game of courtship to focus on growing as a person and pursuing their interests. Motivations aside, it was a nice idea but the reality, unfortunately, was that the mgtow community became full of pickup artists ("you can still fuck girls as long as you don't let them trick you into a relationship") and proto incels who just wanted to bitch about women all day on reddit. I have no idea what a WMAF is though.
What's WMAF? Also your theory makes no sense. If Alex was being influenced by feminists to write this episode and feminists apparently want to encourage shit like mgtow, wouldn't they want to portray things like dating sims as good alternatives to real relationships?

He thought that right up until she revealed herself to be special.

Soos took "they tried to delete me so I had to delete them" and "we'll be together forever" with only a quick "Awesome! But also a red flag, but mostly awesome!" kind of response.

And then like FIVE minutes later he decided to dump her for Melody. He clearly did pick up on it.

Attached: Giffany 10.jpg (1000x708, 548K)

I could stand having a cute robot GF, yeah.

Attached: 1531418316235.gif (217x372, 3.46M)

Was she just Monika?

it was a doki doki literature club parody, fool

Attached: 1559783106852.jpg (540x412, 25K)

Soos got a gf tho

Because she was homicidally jealous and would attack anyone Soos might spend his time with that wasn't her. Think of it as a 'don't stick your dick in crazy ' aesop

Attached: 29090347_355561051608420_7041260172081102848_n.jpg (736x426, 49K)

It wasn’t that Giftany was digital. She was emotionally and soon to be physically abusive to Soos. She played on his insecurities to make sure he would never leave her.

Giffany never expressed any jealousy until he outright started talking about breaking up.

Meaningless episodes of kids cartoons can be whatever you want when you project this hard user.

Attached: just.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

Yandere girls are only a problem if you're unfaithful

Attached: 1544776785781.png (1280x5301, 3.42M)

Based

it's less league and more that she isn't into shota

melody is cute. and she was very real compared to fake plastic giffany. something something metaphors.

I think her being obsessive and murderous tipped him off.

I think you need to get off the net for a while dude.