You lived long enough to see Mister Mind appear in a billion dollar Hollywood Blockbuster

>You lived long enough to see Mister Mind appear in a billion dollar Hollywood Blockbuster

Attached: Shazam!.2019.720p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.LT].mp4_snapshot_02.04.44_[2019.07.16_02.22.32].jpg (1280x534, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ItVIxN101b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But he didn't.

On the one hand he doesn't have glasses, on the other he kept his little voice box with distorted voice and all.

Attached: 1555143436228.jpg (920x452, 292K)

Honestly I'd blame nu52 more than the movie.

>billion
No, that's the other Captain Marvel
The amalgam threads must have confused you

Attached: Mys Mind.png (502x602, 373K)

>a billion dollar Hollywood Blockbuster
but seriously you shouldn't make fun of DCucks like that

their lives are hard enough being retarded and all

Attached: 1559318070820.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

vocaroo.com/i/s1ItVIxN101b

it's not so bad

they've got that retard strength going for them, that's something

Make the pupils bigger and that would be the perfect design. Seems heavily based on the one from Power of Shazam, where he was more realistically moth caterpillar/millipede-like but still cute.

Attached: mm.png (654x533, 312K)

I kinda wished they went with the cuddleworm version from black ring

It cost a few million, it made a billion.

Pretty good for just adding two MSpaint dots.

But you're right. Ordway's Mind seems to be the chief inspiration.

Attached: MisterMind.gif (252x244, 25K)

Fill in the blank: Spider-ham appeared in a critically acclaimed and successful movie before ...

Awww. Wookit the cute widdle brain-raping parasite...

Attached: punting mr mind.jpg (987x1600, 569K)

That’s cool and all, but I’m still amazed by the fact that I lived long enough to see Fucking Fish Bowl Mysterio in Live action.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1903, 3.45M)

I thought it was fucking great. Shazam way better than Captain Marvel.

This design was always like, an attempt to compromise between the cartoon look and a realistic look, giving the impression of big white toon eyes...but I still wish it was really just 5% goofier.

it's a fucking evil super smart caterpillar, it could only be goofier if he had like a little hat or a clown costume

Yes Mister Mind is awesome.

Next up is Hydra

I mean... Spider-Man is the 2nd most popular superhero. We've went through
>Lizard
>Doc Ock
>Green Goblin
>Venom
>Sandman
>Vulture
>Elektro
>Hobgoblin
>Carnage
Are you really that surprised we finally hit Mysterio? I'm more shook we didn't get Kraven first desu.

Attached: 1563109406959.jpg (1080x1196, 131K)

I'm more surprised we have yet to get Scorpion. I would be incredibly disappointed if they don't put him in the next movie considering they had that lead in from Homecoming and FFH had Peter's identity revealed while JJJ being a thing again.

I mean, he got in the animated film desu.
>Girl doc ock
>Kingpin
>Prowler
>Scoprion

Shazam! didn't even break $400mil worldwide. Yea Forums was just hyping the shit out of it because Yea Forums hates Carol.

This nigga gets it.

I guess what I’m surprised about most is that we got an acturate Mysterio, five years ago, if you told me he would be in the film with a fish bowl helmet using special effects for illusions I would have smiled and told you that there is not a chance in hell that we would ever see that fishbowl in live action, it’s just too ridiculous. And damn I have never been so happy to be wrong

I really hope after all this time the MCU actually embraces how mystical and cool all this goofy shit actually is

>billion
Kek

Come on user, that's not even basic math.