1st Trailer & Poster for "the King's Man"

youtu.be/XYKofvvJqt4

Attached: the King's Man.jpg (1688x2500, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GE8hDGYEOEc
youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=e82JHkkPw54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wouldnt even call it co in all honesty mate

Where the fuck are the king's woman this is so unfair

>February
RIP Birds of Prey

it's based off Comics, it's just as Yea Forums as the 50+ MCU threads we have everyday

Birds of Prey and the Fantabulous Emancipation of 1 Harley Quinn comes out a Week earlier.

>CGI casing being ejected from the rifle
>CGI guys getting shot

Was CGI really necessary for that?

Did anyone even like Kingsmen 2 enough to want a 3rd??

exactly

it's not a third it's a prequel

They said that Kingsman 4 will come shortly after the King's Man

that was before Based Disney bought Fox

There's a sequel and a prequel currently in development, simultaneous because they're both using completely different sets of actors.
Apparently there's a Statesman spinoff in the works as well, though I can't imagine why given that the Statesmen were the worst part of Golden Circle.

I did, it's getting this prequel, a sequel and a ten episode tv show

no one fucking liked kingsmen 2. The only way they could save the series is if the first two minutes of 4 had Eggsy come out of a capsule and Harry congratulating him on handling the doomsday situation so well. If sicario 2 didn't come out the same year I would've called this the worst movie.

is Kingsman still Marvel?

Gonna be real honest, I fucking hated the second one and I loved the first.

I loved the second due to the landmine scene alone, though, all and all, it's pretty good

>Kingsman
>Statesman
Is there an Australian branch called the Bushman.

>no one fucking liked kingsmen 2.
Fuck you
youtube.com/watch?v=GE8hDGYEOEc

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

The Kellymen.

One scene does not save a mediocre movie

The fight scenes were pretty much on fire in that film.

I know I"m in a minority, but I really like the second film just cause it was making such ridiculous choices.

I just felt the sequel was infinitely inferior to the original since it had the same problems that most shitty sequels have. The fight scenes in 1 were better too.

The cuntsmen

I always hated Kingsmen.

It's like someone watched Roger Moore James Bond and decided to remove all the campy goodness and turn up the pretend britishness.

it's based off Millar, that's like saying if The Asylum started making BloodMurder movies based on an idea Rob Liefeld had they'd be Yea Forums

it's still a third movie after a really shit one

this might be true

lot of people's careers resting on their ability to impress with the movies FOX was making before the sale that Disney now has to release

I liked everything except The Statesmen

I didn't even liked the first.

Kingsman was plenty campy

Adaptions of Yea Forums properties are still Yea Forums, the problem arises when a Yea Forums adaption of a non-Yea Forums property makes people think it gives them free reign to talk about non-Yea Forums material.

In the first movie. And also in this one from the look of it.

My mom's gonna want to see this.

Y'know what else your mom's gonna wanna see?

BUMP

What happened to Kingsmen 2? I remeber the first one getting overly praised like an arthouse-esque film.

Hope they introduce him into the Kingsmanverse

Attached: images.jpg (279x181, 9K)

>kingsman but without the degenerate chavshit
Sign me the fuck up.

I like the concept of the statemen

First one was good. Second was a huge letdown so I don’t get why we needed another Kingsman desu.

Went overtly cheesy, killed off characters just so they didn't have to pay the actors, the main villain was just weak in terms of her gimmick. It tried repeating some shit from the first movie because people liked those sense. I found it boring and an unnecessary sequel. Just like sicario 2 and pacific rim 2

They only killed him because they didn't know what to do with him in the coming fight scenes and they could use it for cheap drama. Fuck I am still mad

Didn't even care about the first one.
-plot is predictable af
-main protag is an insufferable cunt
-even the cool mentor picks barfights for no reason so the mouthbreathers in the audience don't get bored
-millions of people still die at the end

Only good thing was the killer prosthetics lady.

Attached: Adachi Smile.png (250x378, 65K)

It's a shame that's the hottest she's ever been in any movie.

He was meant to be at Egsy's wedding with cyborg legs but they cut it out.

God outside of Eggsy and Harry who's even still alive?

She was a cute little mummy

The Golden Circle was hot garbage, I'm done with this franchise and director. Fuck him.

Also, the president and Whiskey did nothing wrong.

The second film was garbage, but the first film was also garbage. Maybe you people should consider what a film is actually trying to say, instead of just swallowing all media raw and asking for seconds.

Attached: 1545246219809.jpg (500x358, 51K)

Kingsmen 2 was a waste of Julianne Moore. they gave her a shitty gimmick too.

what about France, Germany and Russia?
the frogman, naziman and vodkaman?

>What happened to Kingsmen 2?
she was not here

Attached: tumblr_nnmdjom3XC1qir88ko3_500.gif (500x250, 1.68M)

youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q

Wasn't even a good scene

BUMP

Baguetteman, Beerman and Dashcamman

The same problem with Men In Black II. They made a sequel to a movie that wrapped everything up and had to undo it.

OP, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
youtube.com/watch?v=e82JHkkPw54

Finally a GOOD comic book based movie set in WW1