Say he signed the accords and the government told the avengers to go do something they didn't want to do...

Say he signed the accords and the government told the avengers to go do something they didn't want to do. Who would then force them to do it?

Attached: 51eNbuFDfNL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 23K)

Cap
>we have to follow muh orders

Probably?

>(A) Iron Man
>(B) Team led by Iron Man

Said government. They'd probably get sanctioned if they didn't comply with orders and after x amount of sanctions they'd probably be put in jail or disbanded.

Cap will go against orders if it isn't the right thing.

Realistically nobody except themselves could. That's why signing them was a no brainer, except if you're a man of principles who values their word over pragmatism. Like Cap.

How could they enforce any of that?

Have you actually watched a Captain America movie past the first?
Hell, the second movie is all about fighting against S.H.I.E.L.D. because it's secretly being run by Hydra.

Sanction Stark Industries, slap him with fines, demote Cap, take away his pension, deport Thor, deport Blackwidow, etc. They're all public figures so it's not like they'd have to figure out their identities.

>making Thor do anything he doesn't want to do
Ur funny.

Widow is a master of disguise, she'd be very hard to get rid of

The Accords are an international agreement and the Avengers have 1 female employee, it's not going to be too hard to figure out that the one woman fighting aliens or rogue hostile groups is Black Widow and capture her immediately. Also it would be easy to slap additional sanctions on the public members of the group for her actions.

>Deport Thor
I would say that my government is not that retard, but....

Asgard isn't sending their best and brightest.

>Stark
He moves Stark industry and the Avengers to a rogue country. Or he creates his own Seeland.
>Cap
Clearly he doesn't care about any of that shit.
>Widow
Deport her to where? Russia designed the accords too, they wouldn't be happy about that.
>Thor
lol

>capture her
You'd have to take care of the heavy hitters first.

>deport Thor

They can try, but there will multiple incidences of the Bifrost opening up holes in the White House or Pentagon "accidentally".

Thankfully, Thor is not like his dad who doesn't suffer fools, he'd just shrug and laugh it off.

DURR DRUMPF FBAADDDDD MANANNN MY PENIS IS HARD

>deport Thor
Earth is an Asgard protectorate. Asgardian laws apply to Earth, not the other way around.

Honestly for me is singing the contract not that they might go against something they were not suppose to, but every time they are needed it would take a fucking eternity until everyone agreed on deploying the Avenger and then it's too late.

>deport Thor

Attached: laughing death.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

You know, when you post shit like this it makes you look way dumber that the person you're "spoofing".

The threat of becoming a criminal. The situation became a lot simpler when Wakanda was thrown into the mix because there they have a super secret sanctuary and the resources to keep during their job at least in major crisis.

The UN's legendary slowness is overstated to a point. For things like rescue or relief missions they usually act on the dime (provided that the place they're going agrees). Military intervention takes longer because of the unshared interests of the members, but I don't really see anyone vetoing an intervention against Ultron or Thanos.

He became a criminal by not signing them. Hell he was a criminal way before that.

Are all Blumpf supporters this dumb? Wow, this is just embarrassing

>Deport Thor
Kek