Galactus offers you the position of his Herald but in exchange you must assist in consuming the Earth and serve as his...

Galactus offers you the position of his Herald but in exchange you must assist in consuming the Earth and serve as his Herald for 10 years. After 10 years of service, he will release you and allow you to keep the Power Cosmic. Do you accept?

Attached: 1290053886538.jpg (1920x1200, 605K)

No, I'm not a fucking traitor.

Why would he need my help consuming Earth? Yes, anyway because it's not like I can stop him if I refuse.

I say yes then fuck his shit up

Does the earth still die if I don't accept?

Let me save some waifus and husbandos from dying, then Ok

Can The Power Cosmic help me do a Noah's Ark situation for life on Earth?
Then I would.

No. I like Earth.

I have to say i clicked this thread thinking everyone would accept wothout but so far the replies are more or less wholesome. I'm impressed.

Ehhh sometimes I kinda want to die

Attached: 11183433_10203073953289162_3014668054637802373_n.jpg (960x764, 86K)

Yes. Absolutely yes.
I am a God.

There was a story from Epic Magazine called "The Last Galactus Story", where Nova (the girl one, not Richard Rider) came back to Earth after thousands of years of serving as Herald. She agreed to let Galactus finally consume Earth if he saved the ruins of a human city (kinda like a "Bottled City of Kandor" type deal) as a keepsake, which he did. So it's not out of the realm of possibility to have a Noah's Ark for humanity, but you'd have to ask nicely.

You fuckers are all dead.
Guaranteed alien pussy in 10 years? I'll help him eat the entire solar system

No. All of my stuff is on Earth.

>10 years

In earth time (which doesn't exist anymore now) or some other planet?

what if he picks some shit planet where 1 year there is the equivalent to 30 earth years.

you're immortal, the fuck does 30 year even mean to you anymore?
fucker could saddle you with 10 galactic years and you'd still come out on top

It's not really worth it. Sure having the Power Cosmic would be amazing, but being the last of your kind is pretty depressing and over those ten years you're gonna make a lot of enemies that are gonna be after you once Galactus is gone.

Could you not use the Power Cosmic to create more humans?

Earth's the only planet I know with life on it
And all my mangas and animes
The hell would I do in an empty universe?
Also, why doesn't he just eat neptune or uranus? I forgot if there's a reason for eating life-sustaining planets

Does Galactus take literal bites out of planets or does he just absorb them or something?

He has various machines that break down the planet into pure energy which he then absorbs

Inhabited planets have the energy needed by Galactus, if Galactus exist and ask you to become his harald (which job is literally finding planets for him) then there must be other life-forms in the universe

It would be a lot of work, you'd need to find/create a suitable planet, which is a very complex thing to do. Then you'd have to make them and after ten years with no other humans would you even remember what they were like? What technology level do you even give them? How many do you make? It just sounds like a logistical nightmare that even with immortality would be terrible. Not to mention your ten years of enemies would be after you trying to fuck up your work.
Not to mention any series you enjoy that wasn't completed would remain unfinished forever.

I'd say yes so quickly he'd have gotten my RSVP yesterday.

Rot and wither away in this society that has 50 years of existence left at most, or become a god? Wooooooow really hard choice retard

>enemies
You'd have them only if you do your job wrong. Also you'd still have the power of cosmic, that's the least of your problems. And not only for your strenght, you could move away from anyone and never be found. You have the cosmic awareness.

If he is going to devour it anyways then if fucking course I would.
Then spend the rest of my life seeking out sexy ayy lmaos for easy sex using the power cosmic to spread my seed.

That's true but being on the run isn't necessarily ideal, and I meant less like survivors from planets I found for Galactus and more like empires I caused to lose money/resources because I fed one of their production planets to Galactus. To be fair though I could just cause enough damage to them that continued pursuit would just be more costly.