How does Yea Forums feel about Grail(Darksied's Daughter)?

How does Yea Forums feel about Grail(Darksied's Daughter)?

Attached: dbrpbxr-51fb37a4-9626-49c0-9f13-f7a5b255d31c.jpg (480x480, 57K)

She's one of the worse OCs of this decade

Meh but she has potential. Then again Darkseid has a bunch of kids that never really did much.

Who's her mom?

And Amazon.

The problem is Darkseid having more kids after the ones he had, which goes against his character
Some amazon

Some Amazon

I don't like that she doesn't have "apokolips face" like his other kids do.

hotter than Grayvon

second best new character of this decade
pic related is number 1 for obvious reasons

Attached: 027032e2768af68d545e39211cae037e.jpg (937x1170, 189K)

Fucking hot.

From a writing standpoint I think a son would be better. Think about it, the one male on Themyscira they knew they couldn't throw away. Force to raise a male on their ways otherwise Darksied would obliterate them. Boy grows up in an island full of woman who want him dead, no friends.

true
also true

Attached: 874843.jpg (1988x3056, 1.03M)

She's hot.

Nah

that she is not Darkseids real daughter. All of his children should be ugly and horrid, and she is no exception.

Amazonian hotness overrides apokoliptian ugliness.

Also Darkseid's kids tend to be hotter the more secret potential for good they have inside, that's why Orion without disguise is still more handsome than Kalibak.

Cute!

>Amazonian hotness overrides apokoliptian ugliness.
Dude, it's DARKSEID's fucking sperm we're talking about here - the man is basically a personification of evil, no way in hell would his kids look pretty.
>Also Darkseid's kids tend to be hotter the more secret potential for good they have inside, that's why Orion without disguise is still more handsome than Kalibak.
I'd argue that depends a lot on the artists/writer handling it in question, as well as the influence of New Genesis and Highfather. Had he grown up on Apokolips, there's not a doubt in my mind he'd look a lot "worse" - hence why Grail should look worse than she does!

For all we know Darkseid's daughters would be hot even if not half amazon. Ugliness being concentrated in men seems to be a pattern there, but when it comes to women even Goodness used to be hot.

>Ugliness being concentrated in men seems to be a pattern there
Steppenwolf, Iluthin, Glorious Godfrey, and Grayven. Also Orion.

Doesn’t Darkseid already have a kid who looks like him? Personally I’d rather read about Kalibak

Do you remember that Darkseid got a son called Grayven?

Attached: RCO022.jpg (1041x1600, 613K)