Does anybody actually like Bowfuma...

Does anybody actually like Bowfuma? He went on one date with Perfuma but since then the show has only been hinting at Glimmer crushing on Bow and Bow crushing on Entrapta. What is Bow's endgame? Also She-Ra thread.

Attached: bow cucking his best friend.jpg (640x532, 53K)

I like Perfuma, but she's such a non- character.

Reminder that only self hating gender traitors like this feminist garbage

Bow's endgame is a harem. You cannot dispute this.

Looks like a FtM tranny with a MtF tranny.

I hope we get some solo episodes for side characters like Perfuma, Mermista, and Frosta.

Maybe it's because Bow has a boypussi and Perfuma has a feminine penis, they can still have children?

he's playing the long game, planning to breed Glimmer and become king

Perfuma was just being used to make Glimmer jealous

Attached: 1559712786545.jpg (1168x601, 90K)

>she

Perfuma looks like Dean Venture and Bow looks like She-Ra in blackface.

>fucking a Glimmer
Good lord no.
She's the worst person on the show, and is pear shaped.
Also- he's a king if he fucks basically any of the girls. They are all princesses.
Glimmer is Lorena-Bobbit tier as a terrible idea.

>gee, I sure hope Entrapta likes my arrow inventions
>Entrapta's so cool
>Entrapta, please come back to the good side
>maybe I'll be the rebellion's Entrapta while she's with the Horde
>Bow's playing the long game for Glimmer
What did you mean by this?

Glimmer might be worst girl but I would breed her anyway

that Entrapta is a cool chick that anyone would want on their side, because she's a literal genius

Well, I just lost my lunch, thanks!

Attached: 1460135873687.jpg (479x720, 32K)

I sometimes wonder if its going to be revealed Hordak is actually powerful at some point or if it's going to continue this odd trend of recent media of having completely ineffective and dumb villains. I don't know when it started but here recently it seems like in shows/movies like this, the villains have to be easily defeated and not very bright. I like to imagine he just sees stuff like his army being led by teenagers and beaten by a fucking leaf and just resigns himself to ignoring all of it, but its entirely possible the reason he hid in his room while Aurora and co rampaged in his base was because he's a weakling/so very damaged and hurt that anyone could beat him. I'm wondering if he's going to be another Snoke, looks imposing and does one thing that looks smart at first but then you realize is super stupid, shows off his power for a second but then gets pantsed. While I hope not, I do have to accept he's done nothing to show he's a threat and that this show is not very good with the action and they might just have an instant and suspiciously low cost and low animation victory to 'subvert expectations'.

>chick

It’s a girls show not made by Lauren Faust/Meggan, he’s going to get oneshotted and you should come to terms with this. If you want to see an absolute baller Hordak go watch the Greyskull special from 2002 He-Man. This show isn’t about capable villains or big moments, it’s pretty much just an animated soap opera, and it’s fine if you want that.

Honestly the problem was they felt like they had to have war stuff and battles because it was She-Ra but knew they couldn’t actually do action, war stuff or battles, the Swiftwind Shorts is more in line with what they actually want to do.

>they felt like they had to have war stuff and battles because it was She-Ra but knew they couldn’t actually do action, war stuff or battles
As much as I liked the D&D episode, it was disappointing that they just settled on "lol let's just improvise." Especially after their last improvisation resulted in losing a team member to the Horde.

>it was disappointing that they just settled on "lol let's just improvise."

To be fair they were up against literal idiots who had direct line of sight to their warcamp and long range weaponry. They probably could have just challenged the whole army to a dance off and tricked them over the side of the walls.

Of course we're also dealing with idiots who set up the tent in direct line of sight of a fortress with long range weaponry so maybe everyone on this show is just stupid.

Huh, thought the guy was gay like his dads. Missed opportunities there to make him gay.

Well Hordak and Bright Moon made an equilateral decision to have their deeply mentally unwell prepubescent wards not only act as child soldiers, but write up and enact all battle plans, so-

making sure a white princess gets blacked was more important

I guess they wanted to suprise people that the obviously gay black kid is not actually gay. But knowing this show he probably likes a hard dicking too.

If you watch carefully, they actually applied the ideas from the planning in the real battle. So the planning wasn't useless, but trying to predict how exactly everything would happen during the battle is pointless.