Jesus Christ, Scott

Jesus Christ, Scott.

Attached: file.png (957x603, 979K)

I just want the X-Men to be good again bros. Can't even remember the last good story.

No, don't you understand, muties getting the full Kristallnacht treatment is fun! And it's allegorical! Don't you know trans people are getting hunted down in the street by the government :^)

I like the ideas of mutants in 616 that want nothing to do with X-MEN or the Brotherhood.like yeah he's a criminal, but he doesn't want any special mutant treatment.

Am I a pleb if I just enjoy my X-Men in a status quo school/island where they just deal with their day to day lives being muggas.

No, Superhero shit is often pretty fun when you strip away the constant overthetop drama and just have fun SoL stuff

Ehh, personally, I kinda would like something in the middle. Every few issues have the muties face some danger/event, while during and in-between they face their personal problems.

Good old Fasclops

And the X-men wonder why the public fear and hate them.

>taking responisbility for your own kind is bad
Fuck this board, if black people did this we wouldn't even be able to meme 13 to 50.

Why don't you shut up and go wrassle up some school shooters?

Yeah I'm kind of confused what's so bad about this, it makes perfect sense and even is just proving your point. If communities actively tried to prevent their own from dragging the rest down there wouldn't be these problems. Instead you have white people calling white people the root of all evil, blacks having the "snitches get stitches" mentality, muslims ignoring literal terrorists, etc. I remember Luke Cage season one getting lambasted because it was about a black man trying to fix his community by taking out the bad apples, was called "conservative" which is maddening because the only thing he was trying to conserve was his home. Things aren't going to fix themselves with people sitting on their asses and blaming others, Scott is completely doing the correct thing here and the fact that people see this as a bad thing is really scary to me.

OK yeah but you can't just lock people in your basement user, it's not right.

Oh is that actually what's happening? I thought they were in an alleyway and the dude was being hyperbolic, my bad.

The issue is more about running a self-appointed police that has no accountability to the one they over-see.

this is the kind of shit you expect from the Brotherhood (though they would only care about Mutant-on-Mutant crimes), not from the X-men, whose the whole deal is (or used to?) living in harmony with the humans united under a single nation. "We police our own" is what you expect from organised crime when Cousin Tony has been caught didling the next-door little girl.

This stupidity comes from the idea that all Whites/Blacks/Mutants are the same.
>Black people need to act like THIS so other black people should be allowed to beat the shit out of them until they act in the arbitrarily approved manner

>Mutants don't consider them humans and believe themselves to exempt from human laws
You heard it here first, folks! Lock those muties up without trial. They're not human. They confess to it!

Like I said, I didn't realize this was a kidnapping situation. I thought he robbed the place and they caught him in an alley or something, I'm only just now realizing those are rickety wooden stairs behind them and not a fire escape. I still stand by that treating your own kind better and reporting the bad seeds to proper authorities is the way to go, but Scott's out of his mind here doing this.

I'm curious about when Cyclops became the villain. Any stories marking this pivot?

Only jews are allowed to police their own.

Which is also why they are the boogeyman of so many nations.

Attached: 1385406676571.png (250x290, 63K)

Mutants Vs Avengers. then Mutant Vs Inhumans.

Delete Rosenberg