Why the fuck is this ship so popular it's literally the worst fucking ship you could possibly get from teen titans

Why the fuck is this ship so popular it's literally the worst fucking ship you could possibly get from teen titans

Attached: Beast_Boy_Raven.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-piuXpVlVnk
hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Zillionaire/632988/Luckless-Page-1
youtube.com/watch?v=ovrGVwYzI3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will Raven ever win?

Turn your trip back on

They just want to see Raven fuck animals

self insert autism

>the worst fucking ship
you spelled Best wrong

Attached: zillionaire titans 10.jpg (1219x1600, 555K)

Attached: 03.png (3840x2160, 2.34M)

she couldn't get Robin so settled for BB

soo many good comic is out there
what is OP problem ?

Attached: if_you_want_to_see_a_smile_on_her_face____by_ravenevert-db9gapf.png (1024x1194, 649K)

source ?

Guilty.

Attached: Can she take the knot.jpg (600x886, 258K)

yeah desu

Attached: you just know.png (500x375, 281K)

Because it's cute.

Attached: 27bfd6d1-bfbf-40e9-b31f-bee259228103.jpg (985x1280, 298K)

"Off Duty"
Artist: Incognitymous

Attached: 02.png (3840x2160, 2.27M)

thank you

Just imagine the possibilities.

Attached: sbWsj4D.jpg (645x773, 235K)

theres so many

Attached: you just knoww.jpg (1920x1080, 891K)

Because Robin is with Starfire and Cyborg is black

>and cyborg is black

Attached: 211eef9b63ab91e6083301c6ac8d8b11.jpg (236x364, 10K)

Stop pics of that YA book. I don't want to be tempted into buying a YA book.

Snake molestation

Attached: More like based boy.jpg (825x668, 738K)

Don't you want to see Raven in her cute pajamas?

Attached: RCO085_1562116692.jpg (2100x3150, 825K)

There a YA book?

>laughing stock of the class team + cool goth babe
Gee I wonder why.

oh boy

Attached: connie and her boyfriend.png (803x475, 122K)

Yes, it's a whole thing. A bunch of Kids books (DC Zoom) and a bunch of YA books (DC Ink). Where have you been?

OP buttmad that despite all his IRL 'coolness' he still lost the girl to a class clown

reading comics not books
wait I did get a katana kids book for my niece once

This ship is both deprived and cute.

Attached: Bbrage.jpg (700x379, 166K)

Cuz it's cute.

Attached: Beastboy Raven.png (500x613, 258K)

I should use this book to get my niece into comics

The only reason TT shipped them is because Robin was spoken for and Cyborg is black. BB and Raven have zero chemistry.

Based.

2003TT (that is, the show) never shipped them. If anything, Rae was abusive to BB and BB was mean to Rae. People that ship them in the show just didnt watch it

Attached: a15.gif (378x276, 1.22M)

Attached: tt_doodle_dump_by_thewardenx3-dcbryqc.png (1000x1100, 746K)

Attached: tt_doodle_dump_2_by_thewardenx3-dclgpbm.png (1000x1100, 615K)

Attached: tt_doodle_dump_3_by_thewardenx3-dcm6h4r.png (1024x977, 860K)

I guess they were going for the opposite attract cliche. Too bad it backfired horribly.

What is going on in that last doodle exactly? And Starfire seems a little too into being manhandled by a big cat.

I've always presumed it was popular among girls because they want some quirky funny guy that can transform into a cat. Inversely, popular among guys because they want a quasi goth smokeshow but can't self insert as Robin or Cy

Never really made sense to me

All they had was chemistry. I remember they're interactions more than any other titans.

Didn't help that I always thought Beast Boy was 12 and Raven was 16

Hot.

salty Robin/Raven shitter detected

patrician

a person who doesn't read comics

I will freely admit that I collect BB/Raven pics because my ex-wife was a Raven/Robin shipper.

Also because it's cute

Attached: Raven---Beast-Boy-dc-comics-144871_737_813.jpg (737x813, 154K)

She doesn't care; it's cute and fluffy = it's a cat.

On the other hand I think Cy and Jinx are trying to talk BB into a foursome with Raven.

gloomy girl gets help socializing thanks to hyper boy
it's cute
but hardly canon, didn't Beast Boy have a thing for Terra

yes but she died at the end of season two, and her only reappearance is at the end of the show

There was some mutual implied attraction though much more on BB side, Raven kept distancing herself from him because feelings bad. Then Terra showed up and Raven was both suspicious and jealous, and then none of that went anywhere and was just dropped.

It's the "opposites attract" trope.
It's a favorite among female fans.

>Look Cy, I'm not against it, but do I really have to be in the middle?

This honestly.

Because many Beta Loser Geeks like to pretend that they can get a big breasted girl. Pairings where a female character hooks up with an inferior male character are popular because MOST men in the human species regardless of race are beta loser males.

Raven being "jealous" of Terra didn't go anywhere because she wasn't jealous of Terra, that whole conflict was introduced well after BB showed an interest in Terra and got resolved by events that had nothing to do with BB.

Sauce

That's why shipping is cancer

>incognishit
Nope.

the artists name is in the pic
Zillianare

were raven's tits really that big in the show?

are you implying that all shipping includes self inserting?

Starfire is special needs, Robin is too into the job, and Cyborg doesn't have a penis.

Self insert? I thought Self-Insert was cases like this Youtuber who blatantly makes a fictional version of himself to hook up with Midna from Zelda:

youtube.com/watch?v=-piuXpVlVnk

See the thumbnail and the intro? That's what I thought Self-Insert was.

"Luckless"
artist : Zillionare he is on newgrounds too

Attached: zillionaire titans 01.jpg (1219x1600, 699K)

Luck-less by zillionaire
hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Zillionaire/632988/Luckless-Page-1

Now Beast Boy is defined by either saying "waffles" or "words".

Attached: 1563146474771.png (358x351, 86K)

>Beast Boy
>Ever getting a decent ship
Best boys must be in a constant state of pain until they are numb to the point where anything mundane is joyous for them. The best good-boys are made for suffer endless suffering.

YES. Preferably something with long "appendages". Like those in: and .

Attached: 1525896536434.png (1024x768, 280K)

I reported both of those Low Quality Threads and the bastard sons of a bitches mods don't delete them. I hate the mods. I hope they get a disease.

Not quite. I rewatched semi recently and there is really nothing to suggest BBRae is a thing in 2003 TT. In fact, there is plently to suggest their relationship borders on contemptuous.

Obviously, Geoff's TT is different

The original post has discussion on it. Mostly about how half of the people watching Young Justice just want Beast Boy's girlfriend to die.

They're teens. Hormonal teens. Of course they bitched at each other. When they're older they can sort their emotions in other ways.

they're just into femdom

This post reeks of cope

Huh, 2003 style, but TTG tower. Fair enough.

>black is my happy colour

They didn't want to ship her with Cyborg

It’s a sack of shit.

People only like it because it’s somewhat canon

Speaking of style: I hate when fanart tries to stay as on model to the 2003 style as possible, that shitty faux anime style is garbage and the main reason I was put off from the show, fight me.

Attached: pdigx2ghJs1uuq8iko1_400.png (400x459, 109K)

It's not canon in the least, near the end all that happens is they've learned to be good friends and more accepting of the parts that annoy the other, but that also goes for the entire team. The only real canon ship is StarxRobin.

Real question, which is better? Pale Raven or light grayish Raven from teen titans (2003)

>mfw I'm currently sketching out a comic where raven notices bb staring at her ass, so she teases him by wearing higher cut leotards till she's barely hiding her asshole, causing bb to get so horny he eventually tosses her salad while she's in public under her coat.

Attached: 22af40d661ff5ddb556efaf63789b73489596cd4_full.jpg (184x184, 13K)

god bless you user

sketch faster!

Light grayish Raven.

Attached: Raven.(Teen.Titans).full.996578.jpg (1137x1602, 419K)

No user, we must not fight. Come, sit with me in my study and we shall discuss this like reasonable men. I will provide milk and cookies.

I think the grayish skin is supposed to be pale.

Attached: 1555768208077.jpg (990x1260, 198K)

*blocks raven's path*

Attached: 914137_ravenravenraven_jinx-can-t-resist.png (1584x1600, 759K)

It’s the opposite thing.

He acts like a super optimistic comic relief to mask his insecurities. She acts like a pessimist to try and not get her hopes up but it ends up happening anyways.

That, and they were written in the show like an old married couple or something, if I recall correctly. Beast Boy and Raven were intended to have a certain dynamic between them in the show, that naturally leads to the two of them being a popular ship in fanon.

Fuck off, english major faggot

>People that ship them in the show just didnt watch it
I mean, I watched the show and I think I kinda made that connection at the time, but it was probably just cause I assumed that every show with an about even ratio of boy/girl characters meant everyone had to pair up.
I didn't ship Cyborg with anyone because I thought he was much older than the other titans and thought that would be weird.

Beta retards selfinstert as beast boy

the show literally ships them, too.

Because most adaptations usually, though not always, has them hook up?
Aren't they also becoming friendly in the 2018 series?

Gar needs more hair.

would Yea Forums unironically like cyborg more if he was a white guy?

Nah I just still wouldn't care.

He'd still be the worst one. Not bad, per say. Just the worst one.

>2003TT (that is, the show) never shipped them.
I was never into shipping, but when little 2003 me saw the show I still felt like it was setting them up. They got a lot of moments together, with BB generally being the one to be there for Raven in a personal sense and pushing her to be more sociable, so it just seemed kinda obvious at the time. Plus, IIRC the show's writers have said they wrote them as a couple.

Are they a good ship? I donno.

This is literally how they're characterized. It's how they've been characterized since their debut in the comics.

Not really. I'd argue that he's actually better off as black since his boisterous attitude would just come off as being too similar to Beast Boy.

I always liked it because I identified strongly with Beast Boy because I try and fail to be funny to cover up my insecurities and I have a big thing for snarky, tsundere girls.
Honestly I think I'd like it even more with the genders reversed

Attached: 01011152da71b1dda3aaca227624c541.jpg (963x696, 65K)

why starfire fucks cats.

Shame he's never going to finish this one

Starfire Robin sucks ass. It’s only somewhat canon cause she kisses people to learn their language.

If that’s canon so is Beast BoyxRaven. Their both entirely one side with Raven and Starfire somewhat being okay with it later.

Emphasis on somewhat

why the fuck would that matter?

huh ? why ?
is page 13 not the end ?

Attached: a_calm_moment_by_littletasu_dccasib-fullview.jpg (1024x841, 92K)

>entire episode about Starfire being jealous because a supervillain is forcing Robin to take her to the prom, which ends with Robin and Starfire dancing together at said prom
>entire episode about Starfire getting mad because Robin said she wasn't his girlfriend, ends with them holding hands
>Trouble in Tokyo
Did you even watch the series?
You'd have to be willfully misinterpreting episodes to find anything comparable to this with Beast Boy and Raven.

No, because he's a robot

Can Raven take the knot?

Do you even know Starfires character?
She doesn’t understand what Earth customs are. There’s no possible way for her to do any of that stuff

There was an entire episode about BB having a special secret beast mode only his love for Raven could unlock when she was in danger.

there's barely any art of it tho

youtube.com/watch?v=ovrGVwYzI3M
Say what you will of TTG, but the song was actually pretty cute in an odd way

The second example I mentioned literally has a scene where Robin suggests that maybe Starfire doesn't know what being someone's girlfriend means, and she responds by accurately explaining it in detail. She also clearly has some understanding of what a prom is, otherwise she wouldn't have shown up to it in a dress.

Worse than Robin x Cyborg or literally anyone x Cyborg? I think not, my dude.

And before you say it, it's only half-/pol/. I think Cyborg was also super fucking annoying in that show.

>I hate Mondays
Teehee.

literally rent free.

You tell me.

Attached: http%3A%2F%2F41.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_md8ie03mkD1rseq48o1_1280.jpg (1032x774, 103K)

>le comic relief x hot stoic ship
Literally the worst shit.

He'd be easier to ship with characters that's for sure. Being black just boxes him into that retarded BBC and kekshit fetish.

because of fucking Sultry Summers that is never going to end

How to expose the fact that you either don't recall the episode correctly or genuinely did not watch it in ine sentence

At the beginning of the episode he and Adonis both come in contact with the same material that mutates then into the same monster. Granted, BB was said to have his DNA converted to a flux state which doesn't explain how they both turned into the exam same monster but that's a tertiary issue.

The fact of the matter is that Rae has only one canonical "love interest" (ie one that she actually had romantic feelings for) in 2003TT and that was Malchior. Anyone stating that 2003TT had a plethora of Raven and BB centric episodes is viewing the series through rose colored glasses. Their interactions were few and far between and their positive interactions can be counted on one hand.

Rewatch the series

Attached: 1562779247856.gif (263x239, 351K)

im okay with that

Attached: dcvrhzj-93b6b1ea-e86d-4f03-8387-f71de8a5b58b.png (830x830, 300K)

Raven is for Robin

Robin is too emo for anyone

incels self insert as beast boy
femcels self insert as raven

its like that comic where an incel and a femcel complaining about chad and stacy

>its like that comic where an incel and a femcel complaining about chad and stacy
Sounds funny, do you have it?

Why does anyone ship anything, dear OP?
Complaining about a ship is just as autistic as having one.
Stop bitching and have some fun.

Why are they so militant though? BBrae fags in particular are some of the worst

comic romance
contrasting personalities
fan favorites
goth fetish and comic relief guy fetish

When you grow up with a ship, you tend do live and die by a ship.

Attached: 1528364463338.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

I thought this ship was only popular with girls

Robin x Cyborg and Beast Boy x Cyborg are leagues better than any of the other ships.

its a shit and long boring comic, off duty would be better for him to continue or a new one with power pack

I mean...He had Bumblebee.

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 380K)

>hating a black character is racist
what the fuck is this board

Attached: Allegedly Depressed.jpg (229x343, 16K)

>Entire fucking TV movie where Starfire and Robin long for each other and kiss passioantely in the finale
>DURR STARFIRE ECKS ROBIN ISN'T CANON!!1

Attached: file.png (720x303, 112K)

>Why the fuck is this ship so popular
They're two people broken in different ways that complement each other it doesn't really get much deeper than that but I can go on if you want

>People that ship them in the show just didnt watch it
Really? This is really where the ship come from and what made it popular though.

i like this ship

Attached: otp2.jpg (736x736, 84K)

>The fact of the matter is that Rae has only one canonical "love interest" (ie one that she actually had romantic feelings for) in 2003TT and that was Malchior.
This is absolutely 100% true no matter what anybody says but if you can't see the chemistry between the two then you're being blinded by your hate for Beast Boy or the ship in general

BbRae is a guilty pleasure of mine.
I’ve made fun of it on here many times, yet here I am clicking on all of the fanart in the thread.

>Morphs into anteater
>Every. Single. Crumb.

Attached: 1524299720447.png (1366x768, 755K)

Too much angst, also Damian has a dozen better matches for his crazy shit. Boy needs therapy in girl form, not another damaged wreck.

Pic related, friendo.

Attached: comblr.gif (375x304, 745K)

who would you recommend

Attached: otp.jpg (480x360, 14K)

All Raven shippers are self-inserting faggots

beastboy shippers are self-inserting white nerds
cyborg shippers are self-inserting black nerds
robin shippers are self-inserting girl nerds
starfire shippers are self-inserting dyke nerds

Robins a faggot and so are you

we need you to fill this out

Attached: Butthutr cart.jpg (560x600, 54K)

your fake girlfriend will never be real

I loved the cartoon but I would gladly erase it from existence if it made any of you actually give a shit about the 80s era Titans comics

seething femcel

shipping is gay and so are you

Tamaranians are descended from felines. She's just following her primal instinct.

Attached: touch the dick do it now.png (920x2850, 1.13M)

She takes nothing less then the horse knot

For Damian? Therapy.

For Raven? Eternal solitude. >:3

Exactly how I felt when I watched this show as a kid.

>he doesn't ship people who are assholes to each other

Attached: 1559048974185.png (914x1052, 352K)

>cyborg x jinx
>robin x starfire
>beast boy x raven
>terra x six feet of dirt
Looks pretty good to me.

Because Beast Boy can turn into a dog and Raven was quite literally made for the knot

they're both short people with abnormal skin tones

>dislike "BBxRae"
>immediately accused of shipping her with someone else
Can't I just dislike forced ships or romance in general? They can make any character uninteresting.

Attached: 1516408948020.jpg (1600x1600, 707K)

Their dynamic was entertaining and funny. BB was usually the one to get the most emotional responses from her, good or bad and I felt like they had the strongest connection with each other because of that. Plus, they just look nice together color/design wise, atleast to me.

Attached: 3Aa7N1.gif (500x280, 714K)

i giggled
Bruce needs to be a better father i blame Bruce and his bitch mother on not helping him
hell he can kill a lot more villains and it would be all of his dad and mums fault
dick was great and him and Damion are just great partners

Attached: lol.gif (500x455, 466K)

just admit it, you do ship her with someone else.
It's Rae x (You) isn't it?

Looks even more gayer than hideri x dino

Because I want to see a girl getting fucked in the rectum by a snake like that video of a snake going in someone ass, where bathrobe_dwane gets requested usually

This has to be the gayest comic ive ever seen

Pedo

This actually

because Star Fire is with Robin and Cyborg is black

Prob yes

She is Shane dawson

This also

>evil beware, we have waffles
No pls don't user

Autism at his finest

People who self-insert as Beast Boy are literal so.yboys

That's bestiarity dude

Yes, and?

Black TriHard

Would you like if a snake was going into your ass, yes or no?

No