THE GREAT DEBATE

Attached: Birdman & Nightcrawler.png (971x499, 833K)

Why didn't Mysterio just shoot Peter in the head when he had him under his complete mercy in the end of the second act?

He probably didn’t think Pete would survive getting hit by a train

Pretty weird for a guy as methodical as him to not even check on the corpse.

vulture doesn't strike me as smart enough to see through illusions

consider how long it took him to figure out pete was spider-man despite his daughter basically spelling it out for him in the car

Can’t wait for the Sinister Six

If they're going for the Six, Doc Ock is practically confirmed for the third movie, right?

He didn't want to kill Peter directly. By the end, when Peter was ruining his big moment, he lost that goodwill.

Why didn't Peter use his super powers to disarm him?

Hell. Why didn't his spidey sense go off?

Vulture was a better character, Mysterio was more entertaining.

nah, Scorpion

Mysterio was such a resentful piece of shit, i loved him

I love when he revealed his true intentions and just became a bratty psychotic director.

The Spider-Sense alerts Peter of imminent danger, but if one spends enough time with Peter, and/or earns his trust, the Spider-Sense no longer registers them as a threat.
This is why Venom is able to avoid it. Peter spent so much time with the Symbiote, that it's no longer registered as a threat. This same principle applies to Far From Home (albeit a bit different).
Peter trusts Aunt May, this is why at the start of the movie, she's able to hit him with the banana. Peter trusted Mysterio, and this is why Peter had so much trouble in his big illusion segment (best scene in a comic book movie of all time btw), it took Peter having to close his eyes, and rely solely on what the Spider-Sense could immediately sense.
TL;DR: Peter trusted Beck.

>"we are so going to get sinister six"

not happening, Sony has a Sinister Six movie planned as it's probably going to be their characters
If anything the MCU gets the Dark Avengers

Vulture, because he had a connection with Peter by being the father of his girlfriend. That reveal was fucking awesome.

they have a Kraven movie planned but the rumours are that they’re not going through with it cause they want him in the next Mcu one

I don't know about that, thing is that Ryan Coogler couldn't get Kraven for his Black Panther movie, seems unfair that now suddenly they have access to him
I do know though that the Mysterio movie got canned in favor of FFH and Osborn got taken out of Silver and Black because Marvel wanted him

>Doc Ock is practically confirmed for the third movie, right?
Literally where and when?

Ignore them, he's never ever going to be in an MCU movie, there's already enough people complaining about Tom Holland and they don't want even more of a shitstorm with Doc Ock, especially after the PS4 game

Good news is that Doc Ock could be the main villain in whatever Sony is doing, if they keep doing it

Vulture was a better character overall. Mysterio's a lot of fun though.

Doc is the original leader of the Sinister Six, and is the leader in most incarnations worth anything.

agreed. But both were exceptional,

This guy gets it. First time he tried to kill him there was a genuine regret. That post credits was fucking spiteful though.

>but the rumours are that they’re not going through with it

There are no such rumors. Antoine Fuqua just signed on as the director.

What? It only took him like a minute to figure it out.

>he's never ever going to be in an MCU movie, there's already enough people complaining about Tom Holland and they don't want even more of a shitstorm with Doc Ock, especially after the PS4 game
Source: your ass