Spider-Man: Grand Design by Michelle Fiffe potentially incoming?

Spider-Man: Grand Design by Michelle Fiffe potentially incoming?

Attached: 2019-07-15 14.49.58.png (1032x1362, 1.35M)

>Piskor approved
H A P P E N I N G
GET IN HERE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15-15-37-43.png (1080x1920, 1.27M)

Cool if true, though considering Fantastic Four Grand Design still ain't out yet I wouldn't wanna promote Spider-Man yet. Don't wanna upstage the current release.

Uh, what's the point when the last retelling isn't even finished yet?

Attached: 765261._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1969, 247K)

grand design is just a catch up series for people that want to be able to be able to impress their dork friends with X-Men trivia but don't actually want to read the comics.

Now I do wonder, how would a Grand Design on the entire clone saga look like?

I think that's why it's only Piskor and Fiffe are teasing it, Marvel themselves don't wanna overshadow Life Story and this is probably just contracts being signed. We probably won't see this till April earliest

Life Story is more of a Byrnes Generations style book while this'll be more of a indie darling retelling. I'm interested to see what he'll change

Also note this is some old fan art Fiffe did, not a teaser for his book before you freak over Miles/May

Attached: IMG_20190715_162748.jpg (2160x3279, 1.75M)

Attached: IMG_20190715_162752.jpg (2160x3279, 1.96M)

why cant they let Murata do a spider manga

Attached: fa498ebd125a2e4a9948474470c9e4311466042931_full.jpg (640x904, 328K)

Zdarsky is a hack, get some standards
small penis

>2018
>Sinister Syndicate with some old Beetle armor

Cause that one's doing its own thing, we don't know what Fiffe would be doing although it may be less drastic about its world history.

Isn't that basically the same concept as Spider-man: A Life Story though ?

Does fiffe ever draw backgrounds?

>a series for casuals is much better than the rest of Marvel books

Attached: _Clipn.png (461x420, 93K)

Tim Vigil's Hulk grand design

Occasionally, but mostly when he's doing panning shots or spreads. When he's doing action he usually drops em

See

Poor Jim Rugg
Where is his grand design ?

Why did the Kayfabers goof on Peter (PAD) David
Seemed like a real slam on the dude

>Mayday
Yusssss!

LITERALLY the post before () says its not indicative of what's gonna be in Grand Design

What'd they say?

Theory: Because MCU is doing so well and operates on a system that runs in real time and doesn't replace characters (so far), Marvel Comics is testing the waters to see if they should adopt that model in the main 616 universe.

Already busy with OPM clusterfuck

>Marvel Comics is testing the waters to see if they should adopt that model in the main 616 universe
You mean the same model they did back in the 60's?

Yeah the one they disregarded by the late 90's/00's because they wanted to keep the characters static.

I mean both Piskor and Scioli's Grand Designs were approved entirely through positive social media response to fan art. Scioli especially since Marvel did approach him, never committed to it, so he just posted the test pages he did for fun and then Marvel got back in touch

It was a wizard magazine review and they goofed on how he looked (though to be fair he is fat and bald) and mentioned how he only knew cheap pulp adventure stories
it didn't bother me really but it stuck out since it was kind of a slam out of no where.
(and PAD's hulk and young justice were good runs)

I want Scioli to go back and finish SuperPowers.

I think it was mostly a jab since he was so critical of the Image founders even before all the Image problems started. He was just one of those " don't rock the boat" guys

Rugg at least is a big fan of his Hulk stuff I believe

I'd be down for a Fiffe Grand Design but "exploring the origin and life of Spider-Man" is so overdone across all media, probably the least interesting thing he could do

No, redoing the origin and staying in high school would be overdone. We barely get much about the "life of Spider-Man" because things keep getting reset to high school years. When was the last time you saw College Spider-Man?

>by Michelle Fiffe
I'll just leave this here ...

Attached: death by mango.jpg (1041x1600, 454K)

That's true.
Wish PAD would come back and save Young Justice
never liked Image even when it was the hottest shit in comics.

On the one hand I sort of get why PAD was defending Marvel, from the perspective of people working at Marvel, it seemed like Image was a threat to their livelihoods. But oh man there was a lot of arguments between PAD and some of the Image founders back then. I think they've sort of buried the hatchet as far as I can tell though, at least for the time being.

What Grand Design should Jim Rugg do???

Is that Morlun and Shathra in 2006?

source?

Something edgy like Ghost Rider, Morbius or Hellstrom

that run was a complete disaster

To be fair, they eventually (I assume because they realized how many industry people were watching) compliment him for jumping out of books when editors start to shit his work up. And I guess this is a thing a lot of the indie people don't get, some guys are content to work within the big two and have their own way of navigating it. Sure, a lot of them are shit, but guys like Mark Waid and PAD are, for better or worse, good writers who care about their craft and what they're doing.

Tim Vigil's Captain Marvel: Grand Design

Attached: 4.16.16TimVigilByLuigiNovi1.jpg (220x250, 15K)

Is this New Ultimates?

all new ultimates

James Stokoe's Avengers Grand Design plz

Man it's barely been a year and these guys managed to land big two projects to their buddies, win panels at big cons, at this point there's even a gravitational field around them (like in , I bet they raised the number of commissions Tim has been doing a little bit), how fucking lucky were they.

Tim Neely's Punisher
Josh Simmons' Maverick
Zach Soto's Hellstorm
Brett Lewis' Black Widow
Brandon Graham's Starjammers

Attached: Henry & Glenn Forever & Ever TPB (2016) (Digital) (TheArchivist-Empire) 148.jpg (1800x2475, 870K)

Avengers: Grand Design when?
Daredevil: Grand Design when?
Thor: Grand Design when?

Yea Forums: Grand Design when?

>time to commish a ponybro from /mlp/

oh shit, really? I better check this out then
They are starting to catch on that all my epic comic book lore is the same wacky moments that every single youtuber mentions, like
hey guys did you know about the time Peter Parker got molested?
hey guys did you know about the time Magneto ripped out Wolverine's skeleton?
hey guys did you know about the time Captain America turned into a werewolf?
hey guys did you know about the time Captain America got addicted to cocaine for 4 issues?
speaking of cocaine, did you guys know about the time Doc Ock released a chemical into the atmosphere that made everyone immune to cocaine, so then everyone had to pay him for an antidote so they could get high again?
Aren't comic books fucking WACKY

>hey guys did you know about the time Captain America got addicted to cocaine for 4 issues?
>speaking of cocaine, did you guys know about the time Doc Ock released a chemical into the atmosphere that made everyone immune to cocaine, so then everyone had to pay him for an antidote so they could get high again?
Imagine if that was the same story, and Captain America was caught paying for Otto's antidote.

Where can we read THIS????

Marvel needs to milk Spider-Man more and I don't mean the other spiders or Venom or Carnage. They need to do something more with PETER. And they have been with this and Symbiote Spider-Man. Spider-Man needs an actual massive event that doesn't revolve around the other spiders, Venom, or Carnage.

I just saw Mayday and was happy, the fuck you on about?

It wasn't coccaine it was meth, IIRC the name of the drug in the comic was slang for meth.

the ultimates were shit

Tbh most of mainstream comics is cheap pulp adventure. Even the non-capeshit ones.

Is he using the mango to suppress the gun?
Does that even work?

>Brandon Graham's Starjammers

I don't know if they'd do that one.

just felt like an odd slam on PAD but i guess it was because he stuck with the big two and clowned on the image guys