Post girls getting friendzoned/sister-zoned

Attached: D1801C9E-12A0-4B44-AACA-3A5C7F921BE5.jpg (571x854, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amHdvbJbpEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Last panel made me feel a lotta pain

Sistered

I'll never understand why they aren't together and how people can ship her with BB.

Robin is too focused on that tamarian ass to notice

Why not both user? Either of the two girls strikes me as receptive to cuckqueaning.

This comic is hilarious because only ugly girls ever get friendzoned. A hetero guy friendzoning a babe is pure fantasy.

notthistripfagagain.webm

user, I've been here since 2006 and I'll be here once you're gone. I even outlived moot.

He may not see her as a "babe" though.

Nice Girls finish last why do guys like bitches

>Nice Girls finish last why do guys like bitches
Starfire is the nice girl and Raven is the bitch, though, and Robin went with Starfire.

Opposites, people love opposites.
BB is a fun loving, outgoing guy, Raven prefers to keep to herself.

I know that's the standard explanation but it's ridiculous. I just can't see her with him. The idea that Raven could see anything in a scrawny beta who feeds on roots and bark is just silly to me, especially when compared to Robin.

Must be why Yea Forums became so horrible, eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=amHdvbJbpEA

I thought it was handled well enough in Summer Camp Island.

Attached: 1559360587274.jpg (941x941, 96K)

>Hedgehog spends the entire pilot cucking the SHIT out of Oscar in favor of Badger
>She gets cucked hardcore by Max-the-replacement-Badger in the actual series while Oscar watches

Poetic justice, you spiny cunt.

Attached: RCO211.jpg (1100x1600, 329K)

Anyone have that loud house comic about the sister getting sisterzoned

Yes and nobody has ever liked you.

Well beast boy is actually quite similar to robin in many ways, especially since the two of them are the only ones who had actual superhero experience before joining the titans.

lol

That pilot hurt to watch with how hardcore the cucking was

For all we know Raven is ugly in their world, TT's faces didn't have that much detail

>For all we know Raven is ugly in their world,
She was canon ugly in the Wolfman/Perez New Teen Titans comics (her getting uglier every issue was a plot point in the Terror of Trigon arc), not that has any bearing on the cartoon, but worth noting.

I mean, just look at the live action casting. Chubby little cunt.

most unrealistic comic/cartoon characters would look ugly irl. Raven has grey skin and purple hair we just like to imagine her as a thicc goth qt

best girl deserves best cock

Raven has a perfect leotard-worthy body in the show, though. So at worst, she's a butterface.

does anyone have the batgirl starfire pic?

not complaining user just thought I'd mention it

It's DELICIOUS
Not even in a spiteful way, it's just fucking beautiful to see how absolutely 180'd the series went from that god awful pilot

...Did she get gayzoned? What happens?

Is that canon, or some fan comic?

Oh it's real, the context is just misinterpreted. She's concerned about his caginess rather than hurt by the sister comment
We just have more fun with the other interpretation

It is kinda cathartic, not to be cruel or anything. Oscar spends the whole pilot just humiliating himself in front of Hedgehog and the guy gets crushed, it's so pathetic and not even in an endearing way. Meanwhile, Hedgehog is fawned over by both Oscar and Badger and spends the pilot on a pedestal.

So seeing the series turn it around, seeing Hedgehog lose her spaghetti over Bat-Badger and just get crushed into a million emotional pieces when he very politely and kindly rejects her... It actually makes Hedgehog more endearing as a character. She isn't immune to the same sort of hardships and shortcomings that Oscar is; she isn't on a pedestal anymore.

Didn't she like him in the comics?

She's still on a pedestal. She's basically the main character now

>She's still on a pedestal. She's basically the main character now

To be fair, while Series Oscar is an improvement over Pilot Oscar, he's still an awful character and switching focus over to Hedgehog was a good move.

Maybe st some point, I’m just going with what I see in the page

B U E N O

No, but I do have this

Attached: Dick being dick.jpg (1066x1599, 378K)

Holy shit haha

I was thinking about the one with Starfire answering the door

IS there some kind of goddamn reasoning here or is Dick just that big of a fucking asshat?