Thundercats REBOOT Ideas

So,here are my ideas for a Thundercats reboot,you can post yours too!

Season 1
>Starts on the Third Earth,Thundera is a great country of the Thundercats that lead the planet.A expedition in the desert of destruction is awakening Mumm Ra from his tomb,he prepares an attack on the Thundercats with the help of the Mutants army,they are like terrorists.Country gets destroyed,Mumm Ra wins.Thundercats lead by Jaga escape from the city of Thundera.Thundercats members are Jaga,Lion O(he is 17),Tygra(he is 21),Cheetara(she is 20),Wilykit and Wilykat(12 and 13) and Panthro(he is 30).
>First season has a technologically advanced third earth in ruins,we find ruins of the human civilization.Ancient Spirits of evil play a large role as villains.We get Mumm Ra's origins in ancient egypt and we get a champion called Pyron,he is a knight from the dark ages.He seeked help from the ancient spirits of evil and became their soldier.He acts as a second in command and gets shit done unlike Mumm Ra.

Attached: 1563121094920.jpg (768x487, 108K)

>Season ends with Jaga sacrificing himself to save the Thundercats,Lion O grows as a character and becomes leader of the Thundercats there.

Season 2
>Continues from the first one left off,Mumm Ra needs the Sword of Omens and Sword of Plun Darr,Plun Darr was an ancient warrior that used that sword,Pyron is wanted by the ancient spirits of evil as leader and Mumm Ra sees him as a menace.Mumm Ra at one point gets the sword of omes and destroys it,we get a miniarc where Lion O needs to find a new sword to keep the power of the crystal,the eye of thundera,in it and that sword is excalibur.Pyron and Mumm Ra go after the sword and the thundercats fight them,Pyron gets excalibur and Mumm Ra tells him to kill the Thundercats but he goes against him,he wants to be free.Mumm Ra gets defeated when Lion O gets the sword from Pyron and put the eye of thundera in it transforming excalibur into the new sword of omens.Mumm Ra gets back into his pyramid,Pyron is free of his curse and thanks Lion O for saving his soul.

Reminder,these are just ideas,I don't have so many episodes in mind.

Season 3
>Thundercats created a new city,New Thundera,more thunderians come and friends they made during the journey. Lion O gets in the book of omens to train and returns after 6 years,he didn't age much,more like a year.There is a love triangle between him,Wilykit and Pumyra but he marries Wilykit in the end.We learn the origins of third earth,that it was known as first earth during ancient egypt,second during the galactic federation of the silverhawks and third by Thundercats era.Thunderians and all the animals were earth animals that evolved after some experiments like in the Planet of the Apes,Silverhawks already had colonies on other planets so they let the animals reclaim third earth.We learn Mumm Ra's pyramid is technologicaly advanced and can fly,this is because the ancient spirits of evil were aliens that came in ancient egypt.Before the first reign.This season Mumm Ra brings back an old general of Claudius,Lion O's father,that was a good friend of him but betrayed him to take the throne ending with him sentenced to death. Mumm Ra brings him back to life,he has mummy like bandages as hands that can extend like that Mummy alien from Ben 10.I think I'd name him Leonida or Lynx-O.He would get mummified by his own bandages at the end of the season and fall in the desert,the pyramid would start floating and go to new thundera but it would take like 6-7 episodes to get there.Mumm Ra would win and have as a mission in the last 5 episodes to find bodies for the ancient spirits of evil to be reborn,he does it,Lion O and Thundercats try to stop him but he brings the ancient spirits of evil in flesh and bone.He wants to get what he was promised but they tell him they expected his betrayal and kill him not needing him anymore,they take the pyramid and the sword of omens and dissapear. Lion O swear to stop them.

Go write your fanfiction somewhere else

Fuck off,go to your capeshit threads faggot.

or what if we tossed all of that out and went for the Teen Titans Go audience and make Thundercats all silly fat versions of themselves that take less than 2 minutes to draw and always have them screaming and being lol random!

Attached: 13414292_235417950175471_214744733_n.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Cringe

Can you believe that? Can you believe there are despicable people in the world who think just like this?

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 14K)

No!

Rude. I bet you unironically are interested in Roar.

I am,it looks great,better than OPs shitty ideas

Attached: 1563130739937.png (1200x1049, 540K)

I wanna see draw anons try Thundercats in Scooby doo Mystery Inc. style.

Based

Attached: tumblr_p9c3w85ZlQ1rfvz02o1_1280.jpg (1000x926, 217K)

Cute

Attached: 62523718_371257610407049_5926979603038502681_n.jpg (1080x1335, 67K)

Cute

Here's my idea OP, let's see which one gets funded and made.
>people thought comparing it to Teen Titans Go! would discourage CN

Attached: 1555121008226.jpg (1365x2048, 704K)

How about accepting that Thundercats is an irrelevant IP now and move on?

Never? Like,that's just you dude. Thundercats has Transformers ip potential,it just needs the right people to do it justice.
And you are No_fun_allowed.jpg

Combine elements of the original and the new series with a few other things.

>Series begins with Thundera being destroyed and the Thundercats evacuating and landing on 3rd Earth. Some generic Thunderans also survive to create a little settlement. Other Thunderans fled to different planets and incorporating them back into New Thundera will be a late-term goal in the series and lead to crossovers with the Silver Hawks and god willing MOTU. Some Thunderan ships were captured by Plun-Dar and the Luantaks that live on Plun-Dar's moon to be used as slave labor. Liberating them is another long-term goal.

>Lion-O isn't a kid, but is young and not ready for the throne and the responsibilities of being king and has to sink or swim. Jaga is alive, and stays alive until he dies during the season 1 finale. His passing marks Lion-O fully embracing being king.

>Snarf is just a short, pudgy old Thundercat and major domo to Cat's Lair. He's known Lion-O since he was a kid and functions as his Falstaff.

>As in the pic, the Kits are older. While still younger than anyone else, they're old enough to hand with the adults. As in the recent cartoon, they aren't blue bloods but are thieves and treasure hunters made honorary Thundercats for putting their skills to use in Lion-O's Thundercat strike team. Their inclusion causes controversy among the Thunderans.

>Lion-O has a 3 way triagle with Wilykit, Cheetara, and Pumyra.

>Third Earth is the abandoned, ancestral home of the Thundercats where Cat's Lair is. Cat's Lair is like the Helms Deep for the entire Thunderan Race and the exiled Thunderans create a settlement around it. Cat's Lair is important because it projects a planetary shield that blocks the pursuing Plun-Darrian fleet.

>The inability of the fleet to pierce the shield causes their leaders (the traditional mutants team) trapped on 3rd Earth to unearth Mumm-Ra in desperation. Mumm-Ra is an ancient lich who the ancient Thunderians defeated and sealed away.

Attached: 1563121971691.jpg (727x479, 78K)

So,when will we go back to normal and have sexy female and male characters again in Yea Forums and Yea Forums? Or it's over?

He's right tho your autism has gone unchecked since the last thread, and you start this one with a fucking blogpost. Chill the fuck out dude.
If you're not bright enough to find or post soft lewds in here even over a weekend, then get

Attached: 745px-Lion-o_richie1.jpg (422x388, 38K)

Who picked out these costumes? Bob Fosse?

>Lion-O has a 3 way triagle with Wilykit, Cheetara, and Pumyra

Fund it

how about make the main cast shotas and lolis?

Cool

Because that's gay

there are two females and whats wrong with being gay?

>There is a love triangle between him,Wilykit and Pumyra but he marries Wilykit in the end.
Can no one let Wily Kit and Kat just be KIDS? Jesus...

Never ever

Based

I like this

>makes fun of the old show for being /fit/
Why is this allowed?

Attached: 1563213502507.jpg (1200x1179, 204K)

I hate Victor Courtright and I don't even know him,is it ok?

Is OPs pic the real reboot? I hope so

Guy who originally wrote this here. I want the Kits to look more like than in that pic. The black uniforms are just...no.

Lynxana from the comics would show up, at first to fight the Thundercats blaming them for Thundera while in exile but them to team up with them as a frenemy because Mumm-Ra is pure evil and the Thunderan exiles need unity, not division. In return she's fully pardoned for that rebellion she led years ago.

The Berserkers are now a faction on 3rd Earth--angry techno-viking raiders.

The Amazons have men to explain how the hell they exist as a race and represent the remnants of a long-lost 3rd Earth civilization. They reject technology as the cause of their downfall, and for this reason shun the Berbils who live among the techno-ruins of civilization maintaining them to the best of their abilities and following ancient patterns of programming that no longer make sense (like patrolling the rooms of a mansion that's no longer there).

It's an early plot-point that Lion-O has to convince the Amazons to accept the Berbils so they can work together to repel Berserker raids.

This way, we get to explore the "technology vs nature" theme the show had in the first two episodes and then dropped.

Die pedos.

Because the target audience isn't kids, and kid-focus characters never worked even back in the 80's. No one gave a shit about Spike from the Transformers.

Making them older allows them to fight as equals and keeps the Thundercats from using child soldiers. They're still younger than the other Thundercats which helps makes them "outsiders" among their ranks along with being circus brats and (robin-hood style) thieves.

>die p#dos
No you,nothign wrong

Are you a robot?

No,why asking faggot?

ESL?

>another remake with the same set of characters, villains, settings and plots

for me, its the rock band pitch from the 00s

Attached: THUNDERCATS__HOLY_SNAPZ_by_LeSean.jpg (1396x901, 368K)

Attached: LEONLION2.jpg (1600x1051, 406K)

Attached: mm_thundercats__dawn_ave_____by_leseanthomas_dzup5a-pre.jpg (1108x721, 113K)

What the hell? Was this gonna be like a Thor/Dr. Blake thing?

Wtf this?

It looks like a mistake.

>Show forgets its own appeal and identity
It's called jumping the shark.

This

>Naruto whisker marks

Attached: 20394802.jpg (126x79, 2K)

The original Thundercats was never good

Yes it was.