After Tom King leaves Batman, Who would be the best case and worst case scenario for worst writer?

After Tom King leaves Batman, Who would be the best case and worst case scenario for worst writer?

Attached: dW29h8Vz.jpg (512x512, 40K)

*Next writer

Alan Moore would be the best choice. Prove me wrong.

best-Jeff Parker
worst-Orlando

Bendis
Bendis

I only see two awful scenarios. Bendis gets moved to Batman and still writes Superman, meaning he'll be the first person in history to be writing both monthly titles. Second, Bendis is moved to Batman and Snyder gets JL and Superman. Third, Bendis gets Batman, and they put Jurgens on Supes to shit out another 50 issues since they honestly don't give a shit about him anymore.

No, Dostoyevsky is.

Fools, it's obviously Thomas Pynchon

>best
Me, so I can use batman to live out all my visionary manchild fantasies.
>worst
Any one else, they'll use batman to live out all their awful manchild fantasies.

My deepest fears say Hemingway.

BENDIS is coming

Attached: The Bendisgeddon, redeux.jpg (438x618, 96K)

No it's going to be Kafka

Tomasi moving over to Batman is the best we can expect while still be realistic.
Lemire might be cool though.

David Foster Wallace is the black horse to get it

>Worst
Rosenberg, DeConnick
>Best
Priest, Taylor, Gerry Duggan, or Jeff Parker

I would be down with Lemire

Honestly Kafka should write Batman. His ability to write "just one bad day" is undeniably the best in the business.

But I'm telling you Bret Easton Ells has the ability to write BOTH Bruce Wayne AND Batman. The experience he has writing about rich people and their problems is huge.

So let him write Green Arrow. Ollie could use someone who can write about the kind of music a boomer thinks is hip.

I don't think DC is willing to raise the price just to accommodate the extra pages needed for the footnotes. I mean on a Vertigo title you get more leeway, but on not DC's mainstream titles.

>Ellis
>Boomer
He's Gen X. Besides Speedy would be a better choice if he was going to go with an Arrow comic.
Well the next time they reboot Hellblazer, we know who to call

Best case scenario: Bendis
Worst case scenario: Bendis

We all know it's going to be Bendis. Why is anyone kidding themselves? And if it isn't him it'll be Tynion. Any which way you cut it, we're fucked.

I think they will have either a filler writer or writers for #85-100.

Then the book will be renumbered with a #1 and given to Bendis.

I'll take Snooze-yion over Benis any day

Tynion already did Detective Comics.
It is either Bendis or Taylor. It depends on if Bendis wants to abandon Legion of Superheroes and Young Justice.

This man has beheld the future, and what horrors it held have left him an example to the ages of the folly of man.

>Best
Bendis from early 00s
>Worst
Present day Bendis

Now I understand the true meaning of Batman: Damned. The title refers to what will happen to Batman and DC, and the batdick is a symbol for Bendis is coming

Attached: IMG_20180929_150252.jpg (764x1024, 147K)

>He's Gen X.
No, he's a 55 year old boomer.

Best likely- Tomasi
Most and worst likely- Bendis
Wild card choice- Kevin Smith or Dogfucker.

Kevin Smith working? Pshaw!

>Abandon
>Implying he won’t just write them all like he used to in Marvel
You’re so naive, user.

Tomasi's Detective Comics SUCK

All he's got coming out is a tv series about two detectives from Spawn and another movie for his and Johnny Depp's daughters, and he's the produce on both, not the writer.

>Tomasi's Detective Comics SUCK
Stephanie Brownfag still sucks Bendis cock.

>an, Who would be the best case
Tomasi and Tom Tayler
>and worst case scenario for worst writer?
Bendis.

Denny wrote both

Tomasi is a hack unworthy of the most prestigious job in comics.

I mean he's not my first choice but of the more likely to get it choices he wouldn't be the worst.

Best - Priest
Actually fine - Bendis
Who it's gonna be - Taylor

>Tomasi is a hack unworthy of the most prestigious job in comics.
Hello Stephanie Brownfag. >>.Congratulations to Superman fans, Catwoman is now the biggest competition and YJ should be cancelled out of shame, TT in its 28th issue is barely behind YJ in its third issue. DC execs actually want to give Bendis even more books? what weed are they smoking and where can I have some.

Stephanie Brown is Cancer.
Those Bendis is coming ads were warnings, not promotionals.

Prove me wrong.

King's work is really inconsistent. I loved Mr. Miracle but everything else of his I've read I've hated.

Stephfag is really butthurt.It doesn't surprises me that YJ had that much of a drop so soon, it is a niche team and it doesn't help that the book is shit.

But to think that he managed to make Superman drop to Catwoman's level, ugh.
Those are basically cancellation numbers if it wasn't for the books being called "Action Comics" and "Superman".

Kings Batman sucks.
Can't wait for Bendis' Superman to manage to get outsold by TT.

Jesus Christ those numbers are fucking awful.
I didn't realize that the hatred for Bendis and King was that strong. I sometimes underestimate you people.
Oh well not like I give a fuck if this dumbass gets booted off of DC or not.

>I loved Mr. Miracle
why?

It was very true to the character as Kirby wrote him. Having the primary story being about him feeling trapped by "real life" and being offered an escape into the fantastic but turning it down to grow up and be a good father and stop the cycle of the pact is actually a really good ending for the character.

The recent stuff has actually been pretty enjoyable

>Tomasi's Detective Comics SUCK
millernumber1 Stephanie Brownfag , you disgust me on a fundamental level.

Bendis Number One fag is Stephfag ?

Bendis Black daughter Keep whining, makes you sound just like your Dad. I mean if you don't like Bendis haters post, maybe you should find a better place?

I've been saying that for years ..Stephfags are Cancer.

I've already dropped both Superman comics and Tom King's Batman from my pull list last issue. The writers personal quirks are infuriating.

Best case scenario: Literally anyone

Worst case scenario: We're already in it

best case scenario: Frank Miller being fully unleashed to write what ever he wants
worst case scenario: just another cuck male feminist like king

Tomasifags are autistic and underage

When’s his next issue dropping? I wanna be here to laugh with Yea Forums at it and know if it will destroy my ship

It's releasing this week, and it's Issue #75 so prepare for it to sell well

It ain't gonna be Tomasi. It should be Tomasi, btut it won't be. They'll probably stick someone like Taylor (who should be on Green Arrow) but it'll be Bendis.

Bendis will come in. The whole Levithan event feels like a wrap up to his run on Superman. The fact that it ends right around when King leaves is even more worrying.

Add that we're nearing #100. DC is gonna put him on the comic.

FUCK!!

>It was very true to the character as Kirby wrote him
Fuck you faggot, I thought you were serious.

Thanks user.

Philip Marlowe

Ya Boi Zach

It's going to be Tom Taylor, especially since Deceased has been a sales hit